Ban Hasbro Bearing?

(Mar. 13, 2019  2:57 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  2:41 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Bank shot is 35 degree angle and it makes your bey go in a stupid pattern on X' that wastes all of its energy, the method I posted is simply to avoid that and get as much speed as possible while also having a chance to hit the middle.  Classic bank shot is still better on old X and J'.

Yeah I realize that not everyone thinks like me which is why I've already stated I won't argue anymore cuz my opinion is already known, as you said, it's not OP and I could care less if it's banned or not, I can still probably delete most people who use that combo with attack as it's so light but it avoiding a 2 point win condition is kinda annoying esp when it's better counterpart (hS) bursts so easily against attackers (wV and nL).

Thanks! Will definitely try it with X' on my next tournament here.

I hope the final decision will take into account everyone's sentiments. This topic is a really polarizing one.

Yeah I agree with blade kid though, maybe Br isn't the problem and it's just B3.  I'll do some more testing with Kei this weekend to see if that's the case.
(Mar. 13, 2019  3:08 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  2:57 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Thanks! Will definitely try it with X' on my next tournament here.

I hope the final decision will take into account everyone's sentiments. This topic is a really polarizing one.

Yeah I agree with blade kid though, maybe Br isn't the problem and it's just B3.  I'll do some more testing with Kei this weekend to see if that's the case.
Thank you, lol
Just wanna give a thanks to everyone who already has or will be contributing test data to this discussion. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.

From catching up on the comments since yesterday, I think bladekid's test results and comments have distilled this discussion into 2 test cases:

Test case 1
Objective: Test that H.Bearing does not create unburstable combinations with layers outside of an outlier.
--Thank you bladekid for your test results. Can anyone corroborate his results through running the same tests?
--Do we need to test more layers to get a more comprehensive understanding of H.Bearing?

Test case 2
Objective: Test the level of Balkesh B3's Burst resistance with various Hasbro performance tips.
--Combinations to test:
  • Balkesh B3 + Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 + Bearing (We all know, but for the sake of concrete data gathering)
  • Balkesh B3 + Eternal-S
  • Balkesh B3 + Orbit
  • Balkesh B3 + Revolve
  • Balkesh B3 + <insert relevant tip> (I haven't been playing long enough to know what else should be tested and mostly grabbed this list of drivers from reading through other threads and the wiki)
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:42 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:35 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: So you want Hasbro to re release some horrible TT parts so it's not trash to you? Do you even know how buisnesses work? Hasbro uses softer plastic so it has less chances of breaking. Just banning bearing altogether would make the Hasbro god series outclassed. I'd rather put restrictions on what combos it can be on. Like balkesh, garuda,fafnir,and spryzen. Balkesh 0 bump bearing is almost unbeatable. I bursted it one time. When I used it in my first tournament I got 3rd place just with that bey in the first stage. Fafnir on bearing is burstable because of the hard rubber. Spryzen Requiem, maybe but it depends. Do some research before preaching hate.

how can you say "rerelease horrible TT parts" when hasbro is irrelevant and has been irrelevant the whole time since they released their garbage soft beys lmao (and no dont use the crappy broken bearing as an excuse to say hasbro is relevant because the only reason it is, is cuz of some stupid decision to make bearing like 10 times harder to burst than the original release.. OMG I JUST REMEMBERED, THEIR NEW SERIES IS PLASTIC NOT METAL WHAT A JOKE. hasbro is bad period. only in it for the money, they dont care about good products).  Their product is a joke, even in classic format hasbro doesn't compete with TT parts.  The examples you provided me all are variants of the crappy bearing combo, dont put me to sleep, give me some attack combos or anything aside from hasbro bearing combos, oh wait there isnt any OMEGALUL.

I literally don't understand what hasbro is thinking it started going down hill at the end of MFB they screwed around with the original releases and made their own garbage touches to the products (that being the beginning of metal fury where they made their beys hallow for cheaper production and more profit, it's actually disgusting).  Clearly hasbro just wants to exploit kids and not make good products like they use to with early mfb and plastic gen idk anyone that's a blader from at least 10 years ago that agrees with the fact that hasbro products now a days are good.

Either way this is off topic, so if you want to continue our argument don't reply here and pm me instead.

(Mar. 13, 2019  5:36 PM)EmrysTal Wrote: Just wanna give a thanks to everyone who already has or will be contributing test data to this discussion. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.

From catching up on the comments since yesterday, I think bladekid's test results and comments have distilled this discussion into 2 test cases:

Test case 1
Objective: Test that H.Bearing does not create unburstable combinations with layers outside of an outlier.
--Thank you bladekid for your test results. Can anyone corroborate his results through running the same tests?
--Do we need to test more layers to get a more comprehensive understanding of H.Bearing?

Test case 2
Objective: Test the level of Balkesh B3's Burst resistance with various Hasbro performance tips.
--Combinations to test:
  • Balkesh B3 + Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 + Bearing (We all know, but for the sake of concrete data gathering)
  • Balkesh B3 + Eternal-S
  • Balkesh B3 + Orbit
  • Balkesh B3 + Revolve
  • Balkesh B3 + <insert relevant tip> (I haven't been playing long enough to know what else should be tested and mostly grabbed this list of drivers from reading through other threads and the wiki)

Balkesh still doesn't burst even with bad drivers like impact and liner.
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:56 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:42 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: how can you say "rerelease horrible TT parts" when hasbro is irrelevant and has been irrelevant the whole time since they released their garbage soft beys lmao (and no dont use the crappy broken bearing as an excuse to say hasbro is relevant because the only reason it is, is cuz of some stupid decision to make bearing like 10 times harder to burst than the original release.. OMG I JUST REMEMBERED, THEIR NEW SERIES IS PLASTIC NOT METAL WHAT A JOKE. hasbro is bad period. only in it for the money, they dont care about good products).  Their product is a joke, even in classic format hasbro doesn't compete with TT parts.  The examples you provided me all are variants of the crappy bearing combo, dont put me to sleep, give me some attack combos or anything aside from hasbro bearing combos, oh wait there isnt any OMEGALUL.

I literally don't understand what hasbro is thinking it started going down hill at the end of MFB they screwed around with the original releases and made their own garbage touches to the products (that being the beginning of metal fury where they made their beys hallow for cheaper production and more profit, it's actually disgusting).  Clearly hasbro just wants to exploit kids and not make good products like they use to with early mfb and plastic gen idk anyone that's a blader from at least 10 years ago that agrees with the fact that hasbro products now a days are good.

Either way this is off topic, so if you want to continue our argument don't reply here and pm me instead.

(Mar. 13, 2019  5:36 PM)EmrysTal Wrote: Just wanna give a thanks to everyone who already has or will be contributing test data to this discussion. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.

Test case 1

Test case 2
--Combinations to test:
  • Balkesh B3 + Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 + Eternal-S
  • Balkesh B3 + Orbit
  • Balkesh B3 + Revolve

Balkesh still doesn't burst even with bad drivers like impact and liner.

those drivers are bad not because of a weak spring, but because they just preform poorly.

if anything Revolve has the weakest spring. That and Iron.
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:01 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:56 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Balkesh still doesn't burst even with bad drivers like impact and liner.

those drivers are bad not because of a weak spring, but because they just preform poorly.

What attack beyblade should I test it against z achillies?
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:01 PM)MWF Wrote: those drivers are bad not because of a weak spring, but because they just preform poorly.

What attack beyblade should I test it against z achillies?

Not sure how this applies to this thread. If you mean what attack combo to test against A4 on bearing. Don't, the first few turbo layers are basically dual layers.
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:09 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What attack beyblade should I test it against z achillies?

Not sure how this applies to this thread. If you mean what attack combo to test against A4 on bearing. Don't, the first few turbo layers are basically dual layers.
I meant TT
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:10 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:09 PM)MWF Wrote: Not sure how this applies to this thread. If you mean what attack combo to test against A4 on bearing. Don't, the first few turbo layers are basically dual layers.
I meant TT

Then it is off topic. This is the wrong thread to ask that. zA is outclassed by the CZ-Awakening layers and most attack ChouZ layers so testing is not really necessary.
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:13 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:10 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I meant TT

Then it is off topic. This is the wrong thread to ask that. zA is outclassed by the CZ-Awakening layers and most attack ChouZ layers so testing is not really necessary.
I meant because I want an attack layer to test the burst resistance of balkesh b3 0bump iron because it has less burst resistance. I tested it against spryzen Requiem(left spin) 7under xtend(Slingshock mode and halkesh was halfway. To bursting
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:20 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:13 PM)MWF Wrote: Then it is off topic. This is the wrong thread to ask that. zA is outclassed by the CZ-Awakening layers and most attack ChouZ layers so testing is not really necessary.
I meant because I want an attack layer to test the burst resistance of balkesh b3 0bump iron because it has less burst resistance. I tested it against spryzen Requiem(left spin) 7under xtend(Slingshock mode and halkesh was halfway. To bursting

If you want test, find part test thread in Beyblade Customization forum and post test results to there. After this, you can post here link with test results (if you test Br) and give your opinion and justify this with test results. Please don't come off-topic. This is Bearing ban discussion thread. Thanks.
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:24 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:20 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I meant because I want an attack layer to test the burst resistance of balkesh b3 0bump iron because it has less burst resistance. I tested it against spryzen Requiem(left spin) 7under xtend(Slingshock mode and halkesh was halfway. To bursting

If you want test, find part test thread in Beyblade Customization forum and post test results to there. After this, you can post here link with test results (if you test Br) and give your opinion and justify this with test results. Please don't come off-topic. This is Bearing ban discussion thread. Thanks.
Alright thanks but think about it. It's not bearing itself it's the layer. Balkesh is literally unburstable. Those green tabs that move when your about to burst are like burst stoppers. Just saying. I'll do 10 rounds.

Test case 1

Test case 2
--Combinations to test:
  • Balkesh B3 + Atomic
  • Balkesh B3 + Eternal-S
  • Balkesh B3 + Orbit
  • Balkesh B3 + Revolve
Im doing these tests right now, they should be up sometime

Ok, so I have finished the B3 tests, and the results were as I suspected: no bursts. I did 2 tests with each driver, one with a stationery attack L3, and one with a mobile attack L3. Hope this helps with the decisions you guys make regarding the Br/B3 ban.

Test 1:
L3.C.X VS B3.0B.At (B3 launched first, ties redone)

B3 Win Rate: 90% (OS: 9, KO: 0, BST: 0)
L3 Win Rate: 10% (OS: 0, KO: 1, BST: 0)

Test 2:
L3.C.Fr-S(BR) VS B3.0B.At (B3 launched first, ties redone)

B3 Win Rate: 100% (OS: 10, KO: 0, BST: 0)
L3 Win Rate: 0% (OS: 0, KO: 0, BST: 0)

Test 3:
L3.C.X VS B3.0B.Br (B3 launched first, ties redone)

B3 Win Rate: 80% (OS: 8, KO: 0, BST: 0)
L3 Win Rate: 20% (OS: 0, KO: 2, BST: 0)

Test 4:
L3.C.Fr-S(BR) VS B3.0B.Br (B3 launched first, ties redone)

Test 5:
L3.C.X VS B3.0.Et-S(BR) (B3 launched first, ties redone)

B3 Win Rate: 80% (OS: 8, KO: 0, BST: 0)
L3 Win Rate: 20% (OS: 0, KO: 2, BST: 0)

Test 6:
L3.C.Fr-S(BR) VS B3.0.Et-S(BR) (B3 launched first, ties redone)

Test 7:
L3.C.X VS B3.0B.O (B3 launched first, ties redone)

Test 8:
L3.C.Fr-S(BR) VS B3.0B.O (B3 launched first, ties redone)

Test 9:
L3.C.X VS B3.0B.R (B3 launched first, ties redone)

B3 Win Rate: 70% (OS: 7, KO: 0, BST: 0)
L3 Win Rate: 30% (OS: 0, KO: 3, BST: 0)

Test 10:
L3.C.Fr-S(BR) VS B3.0B.R (B3 launched first, ties redone)

Test 11:
L3.C.X VS B3.0B.Xt-S(BR) (B3 launched first, ties redone)

Test 12 :
L3.C.Fr-S(BR) VS B3.0B.Xt-S(BR) (B3 launched first, ties redone)