Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Check out the New banner of Takao aoki...Consisting of one and only Barthes battalion...Updated on 3rd Feb....
New Barthez Soldiers pic at Mr Aoki's website, Miguel is registering for the next world championship, so maybe we'll see them soon in the manga too Grin
Here's the link for the pic :

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...soldat.jpg
Really awesome chapter for Rising! Also, I think I've fallen in love with Bloody Moon's design.
[Image: ZvuGDJu.jpg]
And here is the scanlation of the mini special chapters that were in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising volume 1:

(Feb. 07, 2018  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And here is the scanlation of the mini special chapters that were in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising volume 1:

Appreciate all your efforts Kai-V.. Thanks a Lot!
Thanks, Kai-V-Sama for the hard work.
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And here is the scanlation of the mini special chapters that were in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising volume 1:

Thank you so so much for this and the chapter!!
(Feb. 16, 2018  4:25 PM)Suhasini Wrote: New picture on Takao Aoki's website promoting the upcoming Beyblade Bar..
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/b.bar.mao.jpg

It was the beyblade bar kei was talking about the other day....Correct me if I m wrong but it may open in....March...I guess???
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:58 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  4:25 PM)Suhasini Wrote: New picture on Takao Aoki's website promoting the upcoming Beyblade Bar..
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/b.bar.mao.jpg

It was the beyblade bar kei was talking about the other day....Correct me if I m wrong but it may open in....March...I guess???

Yes you are right.
Both scans were nice reads. Pretty enjoyable.
Now I can read Russian... It was so nice to be able to read one of my favorite character's name... Wow!!
Ah a Yuriy pic. Love the dude. Glad he's gotten some focus in Rising as well. Nice getting more focus on him, I'd love for the Majestics to get some focus at some point again.
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:08 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: Ah a Yuriy pic. Love the dude. Glad he's gotten some focus in Rising as well. Nice getting more focus on him, I'd love for the Majestics to get some focus at some point again.

Yes! When Takao Aoki wrote the novel about Yuriy's past, he wrote in the footnote that Yuriy was a character he liked and wanted to include material in the last volume of BSB. I think so many years later, he was finally able to do it at BSB Rising. I hope he continues publishing new chapters. I had more hope for it since I read the words "Great Beyblade Cup II" in one of the images in the gallery. (Here GBC II )
Is Takao's Dragoon F the gold or the white one?
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:52 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is Takao's Dragoon F the gold or the white one?
It's the white one.
(Mar. 04, 2018  4:18 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:52 PM)TL14 Wrote: Is Takao's Dragoon F the gold or the white one?
It's the white one.

But on the cover for the chapter with Bloody Moon it's a gold one.
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just received my copy of the CoroCoro Aniki and already translated the script, and it is much clearer now hah.

So yes, the girl is actually a guy, and his name is Mutsuki Kagami (Kagami is the last name). His older brother Youichi Kagami worked alongside Suzumu Hiwatari and died while doing research on the material used by the Bloody Moon Beyblade. And there is a plot twist regarding the Beyblades...!

Not related to Kai at all. And Deathscythe is the name of the special attack.

All the details to come, hopefully within the next two weeks.

As for the special manga on Kai called "That holiday", what happens with the door is that it looks like it has to be kicked slightly in order to then be able to pull it, but Kai seems to have kicked too strongly and apologises for it.

Honestly what is it with Takao Aoki and gender benders? I mean if it looks like a girl got a name like a girl can't it just be a girl to make things less confusing? XD
(Mar. 05, 2018  5:13 AM)Breedo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just received my copy of the CoroCoro Aniki and already translated the script, and it is much clearer now hah.

So yes, the girl is actually a guy, and his name is Mutsuki Kagami (Kagami is the last name). His older brother Youichi Kagami worked alongside Suzumu Hiwatari and died while doing research on the material used by the Bloody Moon Beyblade. And there is a plot twist regarding the Beyblades...!

Not related to Kai at all. And Deathscythe is the name of the special attack.

All the details to come, hopefully within the next two weeks.

As for the special manga on Kai called "That holiday", what happens with the door is that it looks like it has to be kicked slightly in order to then be able to pull it, but Kai seems to have kicked too strongly and apologises for it.

Honestly what is it with Takao Aoki and gender benders? I mean if it looks like a girl got a name like a girl can't it just be a girl to make things less confusing? XD

Actually every character has a back story in Takao Aoki's characters..I mean each and every character...Like Kai, Takao, Tala...Etc...
In this case Tsuki too has a back story... His brother and Kai's Father worked together in a research laboratory...Doing research on the beyblade "Bloody moon"...I m not quite sure...But at the time of research an accident may have happened which resulted an impact on Tsuki's mind...Which lead him to change into her....So just stay tuned for the upcomming chapters...I am sure Takao Aoki has something great in mind...
Oh boy.
Anyway, when does the new volume drop? I'm kinda excited that we will have a story time at the Hiwatari household. Also wait when did Susumu do this research with that guy? I thought he worked at the firm until he left. Just how young is Tsuki? Or how recently did that guy die?
EDIT: I'm rereading the chapter. I don't know.
Well can anybody tell me whenever is chapter 7 arriving?