Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

I just received my copy of the CoroCoro Aniki and already translated the script, and it is much clearer now hah.

So yes, the girl is actually a guy, and his name is Mutsuki Kagami (Kagami is the last name). His older brother Youichi Kagami worked alongside Suzumu Hiwatari and died while doing research on the material used by the Bloody Moon Beyblade. And there is a plot twist regarding the Beyblades...!

Not related to Kai at all. And Deathscythe is the name of the special attack.

All the details to come, hopefully within the next two weeks.

As for the special manga on Kai called "That holiday", what happens with the door is that it looks like it has to be kicked slightly in order to then be able to pull it, but Kai seems to have kicked too strongly and apologises for it.
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:33 AM)Eleanor Wrote: What is "Bloody moon beyblade"???

Mutsuki's Beyblade is called Bloody Moon.
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So yes, the girl is actually a guy, and his name is Mutsuki Kagami (Kagami is the last name).

would it be appropriate to start blasting aerosmith now

I feel like Aoki is playing a game to see how much like a poster-child fanfic he can make this series. I think it's supposed to be cool, but I feel severely underwhelmed by Bloody Moon, haha.
(Dec. 19, 2017  4:47 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I just noticed Mr Aoki posted a new pic in his site

Reminds me of Kira from Zero-G.
When I thanked you for the great work they do, I mean that I value all the work that you do to share each chapter with us. In my country it's very difficult and expensive to get some Japanese anime / manga / figures and another product... Thanks again!!
And about the new character...I had the strange feeling that it would be a guy ...
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:45 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So yes, the girl is actually a guy, and his name is Mutsuki Kagami (Kagami is the last name).

would it be appropriate to start blasting aerosmith now

I feel like Aoki is playing a game to see how much like a poster-child fanfic he can make this series. I think it's supposed to be cool, but I feel severely underwhelmed by Bloody Moon, haha.

Aerosmith or there is always I know all there is to know about the crying game...:o

Seriously I'm surprised and maybe a little disappointed that Mutsuki is a guy and the new pic still does no favours either. I'm intrigued about these twists though and Bloody Moon dealing with life threatening Beyblades again.
Do you guys think we will ever see a TT release of the bloody Moon bey?? It looks really cool (imo) in the manga and seems like it could be a really cool random booster or random layer prize!
By the way, there are two "special manga"/mini chapters in the volume. One is really just a weird short story about Kai coming to share lunch with his parents, who apparently forgot all about Kai's father leaving them and it is as if Misaki (Kai's mother finally has a name) always lived with him. The other is a small story where Max and Rei have a brief battle, and mostly Kyoujyu, Takao and Kai talk about their dreams of the future.
(Dec. 21, 2017  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, there are two "special manga"/mini chapters in the volume. One is really just a weird short story about Kai coming to share lunch with his parents, who apparently forgot all about Kai's father leaving them and it is as if Misaki (Kai's mother finally has a name) always lived with him. The other is a small story where Max and Rei have a brief battle, and mostly Kyoujyu, Takao and Kai talk about their dreams of the future.

I saw the other special about their dreams in the youtube video and I'm dying to know what they all said. Those expressions, man. lol
EDIT: Nooooo I used google translate (even though I probably shouldn't) and I'm dying here.
So if understood then what dreams did Takao kai and kyoujyu they were talking about???
I mean...I want to know..So pls share...Their thoughts about the future..
(Dec. 21, 2017  8:52 AM)TBB Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, there are two "special manga"/mini chapters in the volume. One is really just a weird short story about Kai coming to share lunch with his parents, who apparently forgot all about Kai's father leaving them and it is as if Misaki (Kai's mother finally has a name) always lived with him. The other is a small story where Max and Rei have a brief battle, and mostly Kyoujyu, Takao and Kai talk about their dreams of the future.

I saw the other special about their dreams in the youtube video and I'm dying to know what they all said. Those expressions, man. lol
EDIT: Nooooo I used google translate (even though I probably shouldn't) and I'm dying here.

Can you please share the link of the video..
(Dec. 21, 2017  10:50 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  8:52 AM)TBB Wrote: I saw the other special about their dreams in the youtube video and I'm dying to know what they all said. Those expressions, man. lol

Can you please share the link of the video..

I'm on my phone, but I believe it's on page 40 in this thread one or two posts above kai-v''s chapter 5 post.
I just used the Google translate app, it takes a picture of the text and translate it with varying accuracy of course. Nowhere near the accuracy of the translators work. Though I think I got the gist of it. Talk about elementary and junior high school and turning dreams into goals. It just made me laugh because it was such an extra way of saying it.
All hail our new edgelord overlord, Mutsuki Kagami! Really though, what the hell.

By the way, there are some new pictures up on Aoki's website. Zeo!
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/kane2017.jpg
Well Kane reminds me of Kai of rising when he was looking After his grandfather's business..
I really hope we get to see their rooms in one of the future chapters. We've seen some in the anime (well for all of them if we count Rei's hut and that one place by the harbour Kai got as a room... God I hope not...) but it's so fun to see how different people decorate their living space and what they prioritise having out.
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:34 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: New pic available in Mr Aoki's website

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/2017winter.jpg

I... Have no words for mr Aoki's fashion sense. It looks very cozy though. ^u^
Check it out!
Hey everyone, I have been super busy because Dir en grey is just bombarding us with content since mid-December, on top of work and family. My next couple of weeks are far from being less busy, but hopefully I get to work on the chapters soon.
(Dec. 30, 2017  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey everyone, I have been super busy because Dir en grey is just bombarding us with content since mid-December, on top of work and family. My next couple of weeks are far from being less busy, but hopefully I get to work on the chapters soon.

Thank you so much for doing this Kai V Smile
We I'll be waiting for that .And thank you for the info.