Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

It just kind of dawned on me that this will probably last long enough to hit the 20th Anniversary of the manga. The anime's anniversary might be a bit too far out of reach, though.
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:10 PM)Hato Wrote: Takao Aoki posted a new image on his website, as seen here. Looks like it says "Great Beyblade Cup II (2)" in the background.

Just to say though, people have not been posting images directly since Aoki Takao clearly started writing "NO reproduction or republication" on all of his pictures, so better follow that hah.
Wow... She could not have had more of a Beyblade gothic OC name...
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow... She could not have had more of a Beyblade gothic OC name...

And the header of the Takao Aoki website also changed. I think the same that you. It certainly has several characteristics that are too similar to OCs. First Ayaka and now Tsuki I hope the story doesn't get out of hand LOL
And an important detail, if it says "Great Beyblade Cup II" it is likely that Takao Aoki will surprise us with more news.
Yo, guys...

Her name is actually Tsuki (Moon) Bloody Moon... You can see that the n, used at the end of moon, is different from that ending letter after Blood. I am trying to find the exact font used (which is of course of gothic style~), but from working on that Aries Face mark years ago and dealing with the Cloister Black font, I knew that the n in those gothic fonts was more definite and that there was a high chance that that was indeed a y, making the worst name in all of Beyblade history, and thereby completing the most cliché OC ever...
(Dec. 16, 2017  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, guys...

Her name is actually Tsuki (Moon) Bloody Moon... You can see that the n, used at the end of moon, is different from that ending letter after Blood. I am trying to find the exact font used (which is of course of gothic style~), but from working on that Aries Face mark years ago and dealing with the Cloister Black font, I knew that the n in those gothic fonts was more definite and that there was a high chance that that was indeed a y, making the worst name in all of Beyblade history, and thereby completing the most cliché OC ever...

Bloody Moon is definitely the best name ever.

By the way, sarcasm.

Since tone doesn't translate into writing.
Ahah, this is closest to the font used: https://www.dafont.com/kabinett-fraktur.font

Really, Hellena Maezollo was freaking out because of a Rei-Mao thing, which was already some kind of fan service, but with Ayaka and now moon bloody moon, these additions may have pleased fans back in 2002, but even those who were gothic like that probably moved way on from that phase and would not appreciate seeing this character ruin the series now.
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow... She could not have had more of a Beyblade gothic OC name...

Ugggggghh. This... This looks like something I'd have drawn 5 years ago... Not something I'd expect Aoki to draw. I am legit thinking of throwing my fan idea in the toilet.
I though Tsuki's design looked ok on the manga panels, but that color design is just... oof. Bloody Moon is a dumb name and a dumb bey, too.

What's the deal with her in the manga anyway? Is she like, Kai's sister or cousin or something? This series is getting more and more absurd at the minute, and not the good kind of absurd.
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:08 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I though Tsuki's design looked ok on the manga panels, but that color design is just... oof. Bloody Moon is a dumb name and a dumb bey, too.

What's the deal with her in the manga anyway? Is she like, Kai's sister or cousin or something? This series is getting more and more absurd at the minute, and not the good kind of absurd.

I am not sure...But from what I know...This girl has a brother who has the same past just like kai's dad...So the next chapters will be based on kai' s dad her brother and kai...

The answer about the identity of this girl is in chapter 6 and 7...
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:37 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:08 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I though Tsuki's design looked ok on the manga panels, but that color design is just... oof. Bloody Moon is a dumb name and a dumb bey, too.

I am not sure...But from what I know...This girl has a brother who has the same past just like kai's dad...So the next chapters will be based on kai' s dad her brother and kai...

The answer about the identity of this girl is in chapter 6 and 7...

Oh she is Kai's aunt? Well, it could be worse! It could've been like GoT lol.
Truth to be told I'm not even really mad about any of that I'm just miffed at everything because I don't like Kai's pants in the extra ~°♡happy family♡°~ chapter. Tho that'she on me. And why does this boy wear so much purple anyways? Is it his favorite colour? That's the sort of stuff I want to know! His favourite colour!
Ack, this is pain all I wanted was to know more about my favorite character but now it's like I know too much to handle. Idk, favorite food or movie genre and stuff. Small stuff. For instance the workout room was great. Motivating even. Of course the muscular character works out but to this point I just thought it was with his blade lol
Tsuki character analysis:
She is a girl we all will be meeting in the next chapter...From the japanese version of the manga...She has a bit beast which resemble a reaper...If U recall from Takao Aoki' s website banner....Its name is " Scyth of death"...

In the upcomming chapters there will be a roadside battle with Takao and his Dragoon F burst...Where the reaper is unleashed and slashes to Dragoon F burst...But Takao manages to win..

Tsuki is related on someway to kai and kai's dad...

Correct me if I am wrong plse...
For what I could see in the video her brother passed away and she blame it on Kai's dad, but I think he might have worked with him and maybe that Beyblade was of Tsuki's brother. At least that's what I think
You guys should just wait a few more days for the actual real information hah.
Just today I saw that chapter 5 was uploaded. Thank you very much for the great job of always!
(Dec. 17, 2017  5:21 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Just today I saw that chapter 5 was uploaded. Thank you very much for the great job of always!

I would not call that a great job in any stretch of the word. I cannot claim that the translation is one-hundred-percent accurate, and clearly some of the photoscanning was affected by a light in the bottom-left corner, resulting in overall bad quality. And since I had forgotten the cover page during the photoscan session, I ended up just using CoroCoro Aniki's official online publishing of it. 

So really, this is just the best that you can get at the moment hah.

A gothic girl character with an edgy bey being the most cliche OC idea in Beyblade? Nah, gothic OCs may be very cliche but they're not nearly as bad as those Ryuga-wannabe OCs that are nearly always lame characters that always own an overpowering bey.
(Dec. 17, 2017  3:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

A gothic girl character with an edgy bey being the most cliche OC idea in Beyblade? Nah, gothic OCs may be very cliche but they're not nearly as bad as those Ryuga-wannabe OCs that are nearly always lame characters that always own an overpowering bey.

That may be true, but guess which OC actually made it into an official Beyblade series...? I think that is the biggest sin to look for hah.
(Dec. 17, 2017  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  3:00 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: A gothic girl character with an edgy bey being the most cliche OC idea in Beyblade? Nah, gothic OCs may be very cliche but they're not nearly as bad as those Ryuga-wannabe OCs that are nearly always lame characters that always own an overpowering bey.

That may be true, but guess which OC actually made it into an official Beyblade series...? I think that is the biggest sin to look for hah.

Very true actually, I've never thought if it that way haha.
(Dec. 17, 2017  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  5:21 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Just today I saw that chapter 5 was uploaded. Thank you very much for the great job of always!

I would not call that a great job in any stretch of the word. I cannot claim that the translation is one-hundred-percent accurate, and clearly some of the photoscanning was affected by a light in the bottom-left corner, resulting in overall bad quality. And since I had forgotten the cover page during the photoscan session, I ended up just using CoroCoro Aniki's official online publishing of it. 

So really, this is just the best that you can get at the moment hah.

No kai-V.....We really R grateful to ur work....Becoz of the English version...We bakuten shoot lovers R always keeping up with the bladebreakers and often the suspense and sudden heart leaps occurs whenever a new chapter is out...Knowing that we will be getting the English version of the chapter...We always expect and think about what is going to happen in the next chapter...

For U it may not be that much of a great work...But for us we r truly greatful to U...and thats becoz of U we all got to know we will be getting back the bladebreakers after 10 whole years...Otherwise this outstanding news would have been always retained in japan only and never been out to the international fans like us...

Thats all becoz of U...And we R greatful To U...
Thank U
Sorry it's been a long time since I logged on. Yes thank you guys for translating the Rising chapters.

I see Tsuki and I think it's a Beyblade fanfic writers' dream come true (since she appears to be related to Kai) though she seems more likeable than Ayaka. Her Bey/bit beast are creepy though XD

I think we should start reading the chapters while playing Beyblade fanfic bingo
He is Mutsuki Kagami and Nickname is Tsuki.
And his sister is Umi who ride motor Bike