Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft

There's one thing I don't get about Bakushin Susanow; How come they used the highly outclassed 105F combo with the Hasbro version instead of 90WF?
90WF is better for attack, has more stamina, pretty much the whole thing. 105 is a worse height than 90, as is F compared to WF. Why they didn't give it to us is beyond me. Most likely because they thought there was no difference in the actual use of parts? Hopefully the game will have 90WF (the Lunar Eclipse ver. that is)
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: 90WF is better for attack, has more stamina, pretty much the whole thing. 105 is a worse height than 90, as is F compared to WF. Why they didn't give it to us is beyond me. Most likely because they thought there was no difference in the actual use of parts? Hopefully the game will have 90WF (the Lunar Eclipse ver. that is)

No, it was that they wanted to earn profit. If thwey created a new mold, just for a promo bey, they would have lost profit. However, after they have known that Screw Cap. has 90, they might release 90 and WF in the luna eclipse ver.
I was wondering the origin of this bey. I read through the whole thread, and all I saw was it's a promo bey? Is that true just a completely made up bey? kind of lame. It actually looks pretty cool, thought maybe it was from something like Sun Solblaze just that I haven't found yet.
(Mar. 09, 2012  1:18 AM)Klaus Wrote: I was wondering the origin of this bey. I read through the whole thread, and all I saw was it's a promo bey? Is that true just a completely made up bey? kind of lame. It actually looks pretty cool, thought maybe it was from something like Sun Solblaze just that I haven't found yet.

if i may add the reason why there is an eclipse version in the first place is because he (susano) is the brother to Tsukuyomi (god of the moon) just wanted to bring that out
There is really no grounding of that statement in relation to this bey, no matter how true the actual statement itself may be. I don't think that that's the reason why anyways.

Klaus It is a promo bey, but it was actually released. It was the bey given with the Bakushin Susanow video game.
What do you mean : "promo bey, but actually released" ? Which promotional Beyblades are not released ? It says so in the name : it is used for a promotion, to sell. TAKARA-TOMY would not have a new Beyblade designed just for nothing.
I meant as in it wasn't a regular release bey, but neither was it one of those concept designs they put in the beyblade video games. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding, I just assumed that that was what Klaus meant.
Not much testing was really done with Bakushin, but I think we still know enough about it to make an article for it :

Quote:Note: Hasbro released this Beyblade with a different Track and Bottom, using 105F instead of 90WF. They however did release this second set of parts along with Bakushin Susanow for the Luna Eclipse Ver. Starter, which came after the inclusion of that recolour in the localised version of the Big Bang Bladers video game.

Face – Susanow :
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Susanoo, the Shinto God of the Sea and Storms.

Clear Wheel: Susanow

Susanow is an ocean blue translucent Clear Wheel in its original release. The design is made to resemble two waves with sharp designs almost like hooks or lightnings that arch upward. When placed on the Metal Wheel, the relief is remniscent of a Tsunami. Between the waves are orange letters that read "Susanow" in a graffiti style on both sides.

Metal Wheel: Bakushin

Bakushin is an originally white Metal Wheel made in a circular shape with very small V-shaped gaps which are approximately one millimeter deep. As a whole, this Metal Wheel resembles a rock with declinations of varying steepness and carved ridges here and there. Although it generally performs in a mediocre way, some testing has showed that it has some decent Stamina and OK Attack despite its inferior weight, and it has showed success in taking down 230-equipped customizations, which most other Metal Wheels failed at doing at the time. Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capabilities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track. Bakushin has some hidden potential in Hasbro Stadiums, effectively gaining [champion] several victories in the first few rounds of the Beyblade World Championship 2012, which were conducted in the Hasbro Striker Stadium. On average, however, especially with 4D parts available, Bakushin should only be used as a very last resort.

Use in Defense Customization
Bakushin can be used in such good Defense combos as '''MF Bakushin Aquario BD145RSF'''.

Other Versions-
*'''Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 105F''' – Hudson Entertainment Beyblade : Metal Fusion DS game exclusive (Dark blue Metal Face)
*'''Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.''' – WBBA Campaign, later WBBA Shop Exclusive Booster, and Hasbro Metal Masters Starter (Dark red Face, Track and Bottom, black Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel, white "Susanow" writings)
*'''Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.''' - Beyblade Metal Masters video game exclusive for Target and Gamestop (Black Metal Face, dark red Track and Bottom, black Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel, white "Susanow" writings)

Overall
Bakushin may have some untapped Stamina and Attack potential in Hasbro Stadiums, but it still got outclassed in TAKARA-TOMY BeyStadiums due to the appearance of even such outclassed, but better, Metal Wheels like Earth, as well as countless superior Attack parts. 90, considered outclassed by 85, still shows some use in scarce L Drago Attack customs for destabilizing, and it can be used for some decent Stamina combos. WF as an Attack type Bottom is outclassed too,but it still works reasonably well in Destabilizing customs. '''There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade other than for collectors purposes.'''

All comments are appreciated.
Everything there looks top notch too.

What are people's opinions on Bakushin BD145CS/RDF/RB/etc.? I know it was fairly popular a while back, but in my opinion it shouldn't be in the article because now we have several good Defense Metal Wheels. However, I don't own Bakushin or the top tier defense Metal Wheels, so other's opinions on it would be more important.
Popular ? I think it was never used in our tournaments at least, and it surely never won anything major.
Hmm, maybe it was one of the "counters" then? Yeah, I think it was against Blitz or something. Cool.

Oh, and where you wrote about destabilizing in the overall section, I think it should be just changed to "Metal System L Drago customs" just so we don't get all that confusion and arguing again.
It did fairly well against blitz and would have been a decent defense combo had we discovered it earlier. It's probably the most notable Bakushin combo so I think it should be at least mentioned. It works because bakushin doesn't leave a gap with BD145 and its smooth sides mean it has very little recoil.
Hasbro technicaly released 3 Bakushin Susanows; The White 105F version for the Metal Fusion game with the Metal Face, the Lunar Eclipse 90WF Version for the Metal Masters game with the Metal Face, and an identical LEV released in a single pack but without the Metal Face.

And IMO, specificaly for Susanow, we should consider any and all release forms as other versions, even if they beys themselves are identical, simply because of things such as Metal Faces and games and other bonus content (or lackk of) included with the bey
After doing research in the Beyblade Customizations forum, I have added some things about Bakushin in Defense, and I also added the Metal Face Luna Eclipse Ver.

Should anything else be added ?
Kai-V Wrote:Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capacities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track

Wouldn't "capabilities" be a better word to use rather than "capacities" here?

I don't think the "however" in the sentence is needed. It makes more sense without it.

Other than that the article looks good.
It makes sense to have "however" in it, to create a comparison with the description of Attack and Stamina potential that precedes that part. Since there is no comma after that that encases the causal segment, the sentence can be read in the correct way. It would be the same if "However" was placed at the beginning of the sentence.
The Bakushin/Overall sections need to be re-written. Too much credit is being given to Bakushin, and a lot of the information is speculative, outdated, not fully explained, exaggerated, or just plain wrong.

Quote:Although it generally performs in a mediocre way, some testing has showed that it has some decent Stamina and OK Attack

When was this ever true?

Quote:it has showed success in taking down 230-equipped customizations, which most other Metal Wheels failed at doing at the time.

What? Right-spin Attack customs of the time did have some difficulty with 230-customs, but I don't think anyone ever actually used Bakushin for this purpose. And if they did, it should at least be explained what set Bakushin apart from other right-spin Wheels, and what combination(s) were used for that purpose.

Quote:Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capabilities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track.

Bakushin's "highest potential" does lie in its defensive ability, yes, but it is false to suggest that there is "very little" space left between the Metal Wheel and the Track when Bakushin and BD145 are combined. There is noticeably less space between Basalt and BD145 than there is between Bakushin and BD145.

Quote:Bakushin has some hidden potential in Hasbro Stadiums, effectively gaining [champion] several victories in the first few rounds of the Beyblade World Championship 2012, which were conducted in the Hasbro Striker Stadium.

Hidden potential? A few victories in the first rounds of the World Championships doesn't hold much weight, in my opinion. What did it even beat? If its opponents were worthwhile, then yes, it may have "hidden potential", but in my opinion, it's useless to state something like this without explaining why it is good.

(May. 12, 2012  7:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: It works because bakushin doesn't leave a gap with BD145 and its smooth sides mean it has very little recoil.

Does Bakushin itself have very little recoil? Just by looking at it, I would imagine that it does. If so, it's worth mentioning that in the article.
Hasbro released a black Bakushin Susanow 90WF. There isn't only the video game version.
Just thought I'd put that out there...
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:58 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Hasbro released a black Bakushin Susanow 90WF. There isn't only the video game version.
Just thought I'd put that out there...

It is already listed.
I wasn't aware this thread was still alive.
I really don't think this should be made till we have a decent amount of testing on it. And by decent I mean the mounds of testing we normally get before an article is made. Yes it's outclassed but we have no got much idea how it does against any newer combos apart from in one combo. Also I think we should test out this 230 thing since it didn't come out from the testing that was so where did it come from?
(Jun. 16, 2012  9:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: I really don't think this should be made till we have a decent amount of testing on it. And by decent I mean the mounds of testing we normally get before an article is made. Yes it's outclassed but we have no got much idea how it does against any newer combos apart from in one combo. Also I think we should test out this 230 thing since it didn't come out from the testing that was so where did it come from?

OK, who has a Bakushin they are willing to use ? You can request for tests all you want, but in cases similar to Aries, when nobody will use their part, we cannot just never publish an article.
Um it was released without paint in RB8 and hasbro released the black version, so i'm really surprised no one has stepped up to do some now that they can test without damaging the paint or just get another one cheaply.