Bad/Unpopular Beyblades You Secretly Love

(Jan. 10, 2018  3:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  11:58 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Acually my favorite defence type is tornado wyvern its just that i like beys with new things THAT WORK

I wouldn't consider Tornado Wyvern bad or unpopular, it seems to be pretty popular, if mainly due to the aesthetics and Atomic. Its also very useful, having three useful parts. Even as stock it is decent.

yeah its kinda exciting bey too with all gimmicks and all. it looks so cool too.
(Jan. 10, 2018  3:42 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  3:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I wouldn't consider Tornado Wyvern bad or unpopular, it seems to be pretty popular, if mainly due to the aesthetics and Atomic. Its also very useful, having three useful parts. Even as stock it is decent.

yeah its kinda exciting bey too with all gimmicks and all. it looks so cool too.

Yeah I love it too! It's one of my favourite God beys so far, I just wish I had it.

I am not sure if Arc Bahamut .2B.At is considered unpopular or useful but I personally love it, I think it deserves more love. It looks really good, has some useful parts and it seems pretty good stock, but I don't own one yet. But it's probably one of my favourite Burst beyblades so far.
Bumpking is my baeblade. ^^
(Dec. 23, 2017  6:30 PM)DrainFafnirGuy Wrote: killer deathscyther isnt bad if you use it right.... or you put it against a slow attack bey

(Dec. 23, 2017  4:15 PM)V2KX Wrote: Storm Spriggan Looks AMAZING! [But Sucks]

Storm spriggan used to be good (or atleast decent). but it was to easy to burst WAY to easy.

i like gigant gaia and nova neptune... no one agrees probably

Ok how do you find articles
Ark Bahamut is one of my favorite god beys,but...teeth

hope hasbro makes it better tho
i love the look of kD. it’s by far my favorite looking beyblade of all time, both standing still and in battle, it looks amazing. too bad it’s a performance disappointment.
I like Twin Nemesis... wait, is that a bad bey?
Storm Capricorn
I love Miniboros because of it is underrated as hell by the community. It is amazing when you give it a rubber tip like Xtreme or Hunter

I also love Trident because of how unbalanced it is. I use a combo called T.A.U, which makes the combo unbalanced and make the bey more onto the rubber side of Unite. I also love the color scheme