Bad/Unpopular Beyblades You Secretly Love

Ever had a bad Beyblade that you still like but you don't want to admit it? This is just a thread expressing which bad/unpopular Beyblades that get flak for their performance, aesthetics and parts that you personally like.

It can be from any generation, they just have to be beys that aren't well liked by a number of people. Your reason for liking these unpopular beys dosen't have to be based on performance (it's any personal reason). Your reasons for liking them can also be as absurd as possible but please be respectful if someone has a reason for liking a bey you hate. You may argue that "there's no such thing as a bad beyblade that you actually like" but IMO, there is. Some beys can be useless and still be fun or cool to you so as dumb as this thread sounds, I'm sure some people will have bad beys they still like. That doesn't mean you're a contrarian for liking unpopular beys.  

These are just my opinions (below).

Plastics
HMS
MFB
Zero-G
N/A (I think most of them have at least some good parts so they don't really count for me)
Burst
Definitely kD. I actually think it's quite decent.
I can’t name many off the top of my head but makendo and draciel mbd are 2 of my favs cos they’re my first 2 plastics but they ain’t famous or particularly any good. A few anime beys are also cool even though they ain’t that good in real life like trypio.
Same for kD
For me tho, Scrape King shall always be legendary
Meteo L Drago Assault 85XF
Storm Spriggan Looks AMAZING! [But Sucks]
Alright then, gonna yse the same format as you I guess.
For the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblades we have:
For HMS we have:
Now for the Metal Fight Beyblades:
Finally, for Beyblades Burst:
Edit: I forgot Quad Quetzalcoatl.
kD and kS for sure.
killer deathscyther isnt bad if you use it right.... or you put it against a slow attack bey

(Dec. 23, 2017  4:15 PM)V2KX Wrote: Storm Spriggan Looks AMAZING! [But Sucks]

Storm spriggan used to be good (or atleast decent). but it was to easy to burst WAY to easy.

i like gigant gaia and nova neptune... no one agrees probably
i only like hasbro beys being quetziko q2,jormuntor j2,and fengriff f2
but bJ and kD are my favorite god beys i would pay 30 dollars for doomscizor d3 when it comes out
my stores probably wont get jinnius/dumb name j3 till august 2018 tho
i only like 6 god beys anyway
bJ
kD
sR
dC
aB
aC

all others mediocre i would put nL but lui is sadistic and i hate those kinds of people
(Dec. 23, 2017  6:30 PM)DrainFafnirGuy Wrote: killer deathscyther isnt bad if you use it right.... or you put it against a slow attack bey

Storm spriggan used to be good (or atleast decent). but it was to easy to burst WAY to easy.

I don't really like N2 but I love G2.

(Dec. 23, 2017  8:36 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Poison Serpent.

AHHHHH I forgot about that!
burst:- Storm Sprigan (it had like perfect design for attack type despite it had bad teeths), Blast Jinus (its gimmick kinda works but bad teeths ruined it. its concept is something I really liked. its like E230MB but Guard solves problem of getting OSed by left spin. it can deal damage and defend without suffering damage. its perfect) and Kries Satan
MFB:- Beat Lynx (Hasbro) (because it looks cool lol), Rock Zurafa (really liked concept of R145)
HMS:- Round Shell MS (pretty much same as bJ)
PLA:- Tripio (it flies! hehe), Driger MS, Bistol (#theunbeatable10bBistool)
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:39 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: burst:- Storm Sprigan (it had like perfect design for attack type despite it had bad teeths), Blast Jinus (its gimmick kinda works but bad teeths ruined it. its concept is something I really liked. its like E230MB but Guard solves problem of getting OSed by left spin. it can deal damage and defend without suffering damage. its perfect) and Kries Satan
MFB:- Beat Lynx (Hasbro) (because it looks cool lol), Rock Zurafa (really liked concept of R145)

I'd say bistool and driger ms are actually quite decent beys imo. Bistool got some zombie combos and driger was always a decent performer when I used it.
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:39 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: burst:- Storm Sprigan (it had like perfect design for attack type despite it had bad teeths), Blast Jinus (its gimmick kinda works but bad teeths ruined it. its concept is something I really liked. its like E230MB but Guard solves problem of getting OSed by left spin. it can deal damage and defend without suffering damage. its perfect) and Kries Satan

Driger MS is an HMS, right?
For the good ol' Plastics, I absolutely loved Draciel Shield. It was my first, although the BB was really the only really good part about it I know of. I also loved Trypio's design despite never owning one, which is why I'm kinda glad they brought the idea back for Maximum Garuda.

Draciel MS similarly follows for HMS, as I got it shortly after Draciel Shield and still liked the design so much despite being so weak. I also really enjoyed Hopper Attacker/Einstein MS for the jumping gimmick in its core, and the fact that I could launch it so much harder as a kid than I could anything else I had.

For the Metal Saga, I really liked Burn Phoenix for ages, even though Burn was outshone by Earth, 135 was generally a useless height, and MS was too unstable to be usable. Beyond that, most of the blades I liked were fairly mainstream and common at some point, like Earth Aquila/Eagle.

Burst-wise, I really love Spriggan, whether its the OG red or the green or white one I have from random boosters. Sure, it recoils and self-bursts far too much to be really competitive, but I like it even better than Storm Spriggan just because it's so much more rugged and is capable of taking out almost anything that isn't as smooth as Maximum Garuda by sheer chance. Back when I first got it I wasn't such a fan of its rugged design, but now I've come to grow rather fond of its berserker-like design. I'm also really fold of Chaos.O.G despite how incredibly easy it is to burst and even if it comes with Oval (a.k.a. one of Burst's worst forge disks). The fact that it spells "cog" is also kind of neat.
(Dec. 23, 2017  6:30 PM)DrainFafnirGuy Wrote: killer deathscyther isnt bad if you use it right.... or you put it against a slow attack bey

I really like N2 and G2 too they are beautiful and N2 came with one of my favorite driver which is trans and the layer's design is just awesome
Wild Wyvern (stock), Burn Fireblaze, mad minoboros

I agree. I love the way they look.

G2 is one of the best defensive layers among all Dual Layers, and N2 is also useful at barrage attack.
Honestly (i'm not sure if this is bad or not) But i like tornado wyvern. Its just so cool and rare and i like the color scheme. And its no secret. just look at my profile pic Smile
Tornado Wyvern is pretty cool, but they screwed Wakiya over in the anime
(Dec. 24, 2017  5:30 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: Honestly (i'm not sure if this is bad or not) But i like tornado wyvern. Its just so cool and rare and i like the color scheme. And its no secret. just look at my profile pic Smile

It's good but I don't think it's really unpopular as it comes with three top tier parts.
plastics -

Roller Defenser, its a decent beyblade! with high velocity and its completely underrated as an attack ring even tho it has similar qualities to driger s

bakushiin - OH! - again a decent beyblade with good defense , the attack ring is especially good in a combination with a 10 wide, cross survivor and keroberos blade base its a nice combination blade with great defense, stamina and attack!

Driger F - Its a beast indeed but with good training you can master it and smash many opponents away