Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more!

I'm soooo digging the title 'Beyblade Crusade'! Hopefully I get enough money on my income tax to attend.
:o This is really inconvenient for Feb-Breeze tourny bladers - Site down day before, no time to get Libra running.

Actually even funner this way hah.
WOOHOO! Libra back? AWESOME! Loving the new Marketplace and Rules, too! Thanks guys!
Now when Libra is Legal, I would like to make a HWS rendition of it (myself) not the thin Infinity.
LIBRA WHEEL IS LEGAL WOOHOO!!!
thanks for the update kai-v!!
Nice Updates Smile. I got really bored without WBO for almost a day
(Feb. 26, 2011  12:22 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Nice Updates Smile. I got really bored without WBO for almost a day

Me Also.
I checked WBO many times when it was saying the error message.
yes the error is gone!
im so glad the error is gone thanks to everyone!
yippee!!!! Libra wheel is legal!!! WBO is back!!! It wont take WBO long, to beat Orkut and FB too!!!!!
Good to hear about Libra!

So does this mean that tourneys for regular plastic beys and HMS beys don't exist anymore??? =(

I lile how we are fixing up Beywiki. Kai-V, i will always support beywiki in anyway I can 100%, just like I always have.

The new marketplace sounds more efficient and reliable. I like the majority of the changes done there too.
People can still do exclusively plastics tournaments or exclusively Heavy Metal System events, just not all of the series together.

It is weird that so many people seem ecstatic about the legalization of the Libra Wheel when I am sure that they do not even own one ...
This is true, I myself do not own one...yet =)

thats good to hear then. In that case, i now support every single rule change up there.
I am quite happy that the libra wheel is unbanned, but I prefer the basalt metal wheel instead.
LOL, my Libra arrived the day this was posted (BB-96 model). But yes! I finally have a viable defense wheel! Now all I need are Dark Cancer, Dark Bull and Earth Virgo!
wait, if the Libra Wheel is legal than that means the Basalt Wheel is illegal???
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:23 PM)LDD Wrote: wait, if the Libra Wheel is legal than that means the Basalt Wheel is illegal???

How can you assume that ...
(Feb. 26, 2011  8:25 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I'm soooo digging the title 'Beyblade Crusade'! Hopefully I get enough money on my income tax to attend.

I was toying around with that title for the longest time thinking I would come up with something better, but it started to grow on me haha. You better!
Finalmente la Wheel di Libra si può utilizzare...XD
ZOMG!

All these new things are AWESOME! Im really really happy!

Libra! w00t!Passport Face !

Hmmm. No passport Face yet?
Is this a Malfunction or are you guys just giving them out individually?
If so then take your time, I dont mind.
To everyone comparing Libra to Basalt, you need to stop. Yes there are similarities, but both have much different uses.

I'm really glad to see Libra unbanned, I think it's a great time for it. I just hope I can get an actual tournament together around here.
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:51 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Hmmm. No passport Face yet?
Is this a Malfunction or are you guys just giving them out individually?
If so then take your time, I dont mind.

Like is said in the OP, we have restored most of the Passport Faces, but we know there are some missing. If you purchased a Passport but have not received it back yet, please PM Kai-V or myself with the details of when you purchased it. Once we verify that you did indeed buy one, you'll have the Face awarded back to you.
nooooooooo the libra is back :`[ now my combos are useless Tired ...well atleast noobs are now forcked lol
basalt wheel should be banned it absolutely over powered! i went to a tourney today and i just lost against basalt wheels there so heavy and annoying and so hard to knockout no matter ehat type you have stamina, attack, defense you will get pwned eventually it has some sort of counter ability but libra meh.. quite a few combos can take that out