Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more!

are you serious Libra is unbanned! YES!!!
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:38 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:44 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: Even though libra is unbanned due to the fact that cantpwn everything, it still can in the US, cuz the really good wheels haven,t been released by hasbro yet.

Libra was only released in Japan...
i think Libra is in the US, just not like the japan one...
Attached Files

.png   beyblade icon.png (Size: 162.51 KB / Downloads: 219)
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:42 AM)phenixsolo11 Wrote: are you serious Libra is unbanned! YES!!!
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:44 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: Even though libra is unbanned due to the fact that cantpwn everything, it still can in the US, cuz the really good wheels haven,t been released by hasbro yet.

no, pre-HWS libra was never released in the US, flame libra was. the libra that was banned is the pre-hws one <- offtopic
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:42 AM)phenixsolo11 Wrote: are you serious Libra is unbanned! YES!!!

no, pre-HWS libra was never released in the US, flame libra was. the libra that was banned is the pre-hws one <- offtopic

Because TAKARA - TOMY Doesn't Has A Wider Reach.
Vhats dis? You can now attach files in a post? Was this part of the update?
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:48 AM)Nano Wrote: Vhats dis? You can now attach files in a post? Was this part of the update?

Can you, personally, attach files now ?
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:48 AM)Nano Wrote: Vhats dis? You can now attach files in a post? Was this part of the update?

Can you, personally, attach files now ?
Yes. apparently that feature is back. See?

Why is it back? OR was this an accident?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Ummm.... Bey-Heart. Why do you have that photo saved?

Are you going to get rid of this option now? To stop "You know who" from posting "You know what"
How is it now ?
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How is it now ?

What do you mean by that?
Are you still able to attach files to your posts ?

.jpg   50513_177512178939046_5672469_n.jpg (Size: 11.33 KB / Downloads: 147) Yes
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:01 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: shiz...got hit by MYBB SQl

What ? When, where ?
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

What ? When, where ?
Few hours ago,
Had all the stuff, to many user connections, except no unnecessary text.
Make sure to take a screenshot next time. I was here almost all day and all this week, and I saw nothing at all.

Indeed - I confirmed the max connection limit was hit in mysql so I raised it by another 100.
zomg I got the error again. Unhappy

This error is like bed bugs...just can't get rid of it...
I've got it much less often though. I've only had it once and it disappeared when I hit refresh.
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: zomg I got the error again. Unhappy

The error was about max connections being reached?
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: zomg I got the error again. Unhappy

Did you get it before Orien fixed it, at 5:49 AM GMT, or really after ? And as he asked you, what was it about ?
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you still able to attach files to your posts ?
Yes. I can still still do it. (See?) I think this means we might run into that Rup123 problem again...(?) I hope we don't.

Wasn't his multiple accounts related to this feature?

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:53 AM)Nano Wrote: Ummm.... Bey-Heart. Why do you have that photo saved?
I think the correct question is: Why wouldn't I have that photo saved? Lol. besides, it's funny looking. Cute (The facial expression)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

It says you can attach one here but not anywhere else.
y was libra illegal???