Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more!

YAY WBO is back with a bang and libra.....time to get a super deck set
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:35 AM)abhicherath Wrote: YAY WBO is back with a bang and libra.....time to get a super deck set

WBO is back with a BIG BANG and a Pegasus :V
I still have the list of everyone who bought passports at my tournaments if you need it.

And yesss now I have a third face row.
^^ Sooo glad that the passport face is back!

I might even buy a passport seeing as this is my third tourney Joyful_3
Everything looks good. Hopefully the MyBBQ sql internal error is gone for good! Thanks staff!
well in case of the error it's so far so good, no one has seam to had it.
I just jumped with excitement now that the Libra wheel is legal Eee
ummm yeah im new at this and was trying to register for the beyblade matches and the instructions told me at first that i needed to create a mission statement which i did but when i entered it, i was just brought to another page labeled error error. i dont know if this is because i was doing this right before the switch to a new host or what but im kinda confused and i just wanna battle. please help me
Sweet jobs guys Joyful_2 very very happy with these changes Joyful_2. I didn't expect all these changes Cute
Now, after going through a bit, and looking at the changes, I'm really liking them. Bey-Marketplace is a lot cleaner now, I like the way it is set up. Stupid
I'm very happy libra is unbanned now, I think it should shake things up. Eee now I want to buy another bb-96, my wallet 'ain't gunna be too happy!Pinching_eyes_2

And, like Dan said, any new veterans you guys have in mind Stupid Cool
Kai-v and Kei were always my favorite Wink
Pshh, you can be sure I'm up for it Smug
Man I sound pushy... Its all in good fun Smile
I'm glad that the Maintenance is finally over, and as a bonus an unbanned libra wheel announcement!
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:53 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: I just jumped with excitement now that the Libra wheel is legal Eee
lol, u jumped for joy, i yelled in HORROR! naah jokes, it should make things a little more interesting anyway, now i just need to buy one and i'll be happy to! Stupid wait, i'm broke Unhappy
good jobs guys and girls!
Libre wheel is now legal? awesomeeeeee
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! but for the record in the rules for the Beylauncher-L you only mentioned L-Drago,Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus you forgot Meteo L-Drago
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)Bakushin Blader Wrote: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! but for the record in the rules for the Beylauncher-L you only mentioned L-Drago,Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus you forgot Meteo L-Drago

Notice the "For instance" ... We do not have to name all of them.
Libra is legal?!
Now I need to get a gift card for at least $50 for my b-day.
Oh wow that was fast.just happy that it's back
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)Bakushin Blader Wrote: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! but for the record in the rules for the Beylauncher-L you only mentioned L-Drago,Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus you forgot Meteo L-Drago

Notice the "For instance" ... We do not have to name all of them.

My Bad did NOT notice that o.o"
libra unbanned?awesome!

btw you guys said we will move to a new host,so why is wbo still powered by mybb?
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: libra unbanned?awesome!

btw you guys said we will move to a new host,so why is wbo still powered by mybb?

MyBB is a script, not a host.
glad you mentioned the bb-46 standard stadium. I like that stadium. it doesn't get enough recognition.
too bad it's hard finding a bb-18 libra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

thanks wbo committee. you rockxors my boxers.
(Feb. 26, 2011  6:09 AM)Otsu Wrote: glad you mentioned the bb-46 standard stadium. I like that stadium. it doesn't get enough recognition.
too bad it's hard finding a bb-18 libra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

thanks wbo committee. you rockxors my boxers.

From some tests, it seemed like the BB-96 Libra was slightly better anyway, no ?
Wow. Thats quick.
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: libra unbanned?awesome!

MyBB is a script, not a host.

whoops i didn't know that.