BEYDAYS 2015: May 23-24 - BB Burst Campaign, Event Guide/Ban List Update + More!

We'll see if Maryland hosts one. The temp F230 ban is pretty cool. I believe I wasfor the ban but honestly it has been too long to remember. Pinching_eyes_2
Nub question: How do you enter the bey lotto?
(May. 08, 2015  2:22 AM)FreshClassik Wrote: Nub question: How do you enter the bey lotto?

If you've posted in this thread and have a Blader Passport (which you do), that'll count as one entry in the BeyLotto. If you attend BeyDays tournaments, you can earn more entries!
FIGHT ME AT ANIME NORTH. #GETREKT
(May. 08, 2015  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: FIGHT ME AT ANIME NORTH. #GETREKT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmkgsKBJybw&t=2m44s
(May. 08, 2015  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: FIGHT ME AT ANIME NORTH. #GETREKT

#ChallengeAccepted
Very cool, wish I was stateside to attend or host something. Good luck!
Its gonna be AWESOME! Grin
Sooo much good news! I'm especially digging the temporary ban in Zero-G - I'll have to make an effort to attend one of those tournaments again. Grin

btw the "snot green" beydays banner reminded me of something.... lol
Woooooooooot !
Beyblade burst and beydays together
Pleasw organize it in India also because i live there:
(May. 13, 2015  4:51 AM)Yuvraj Wrote: Pleasw organize it in India also because i live there:

@[Yuvraj] tournaments are fan run.

There were many tournaments in various states of India
post here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tour...n-1st-Post
Enter me for BeyLotto
(May. 31, 2015  4:49 PM)~Eclipse~ Wrote: Enter me for BeyLotto

Were you in one of the Anime North events ? If not, you do not seem to have a valid Blader Passport at the moment.

A new thread will be opened soon, to clearly encourage Passport Holders to eneter, because right now, finding posts among this topic is not super cool.
(May. 31, 2015  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  4:49 PM)~Eclipse~ Wrote: Enter me for BeyLotto

Were you in one of the Anime North events ? If not, you do not seem to have a valid Blader Passport at the moment.

A new thread will be opened soon, to clearly encourage Passport Holders to eneter, because right now, finding posts among this topic is not super cool.

I didn't realize we had to post to enter? I thought the Lotto was for playing in a BeyDays event, haha.
Leone19 It is, but this time around, I guess you can also get one entry if you have an active Blader Passport.

[Insert "Enter me" post here]
(May. 31, 2015  5:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I didn't realize we had to post to enter? I thought the Lotto was for playing in a BeyDays event, haha.

As The Supreme One mentioned, if you have a valid Blader Passport and that you did not participate in a BeyDays event, you can enter, but obviously BeyDays participants will automatically be entered. That is why a new topic will be created : in the first post, we should have a list of the BeyDays participants (they know who they are anyway) just to reassure them that we counted them, and then people with valid Blader Passports can reply to enter the BeyLotto, just like a monthly Passport Holder giveaway.
I'm so exited for the bey days bey lotto! It is a little confusing on how to enter but it said to post a topic about the bey lotto. Would this count because I'm a little confused cause I'm new to the WBO. Can anybody tell me how to enter.
(Jun. 05, 2015  3:06 AM)CDubsBlader Wrote: I'm so exited for the bey days bey lotto! It is a little confusing on how to enter but it said to post a topic about the bey lotto. Would this count because I'm a little confused cause I'm new to the WBO. Can anybody tell me how to enter.

Absolutely, you just posted in this topic so you are indeed entered. Now you have to cross your fingers and your winders and hope that luck makes you a winner !
Can I have one next year!

The stadium

Buy
Oh dang, were we supposed to post in here to enter the Beylotto? Am I too late? Confused
(Jun. 25, 2015  7:59 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Oh dang, were we supposed to post in here to enter the Beylotto? Am I too late? Confused
Yes it is too late unless you attended an event then you would have been automatically entered. There is a locked thread that was the place where people entered.
Any idea on when the results will possibly be posted? It would suck if i won and would be away for the time when the winners are posted and me not being able to claim my prize LOL.
(Jun. 25, 2015  10:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Any idea on when the results will possibly be posted? It would suck if i won and would be away for the time when the winners are posted and me not being able to claim my prize LOL.

When will you be away ? We will try to post them as soon as possible, but of course, thanks to your notification, we will wait for you to come back and not pass your prize to anyone else hah. We really need to have received no news from someone for several months in a row before considering picking a new winner instead.
(Jun. 28, 2015  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2015  10:22 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Any idea on when the results will possibly be posted? It would suck if i won and would be away for the time when the winners are posted and me not being able to claim my prize LOL.

When will you be away ? We will try to post them as soon as possible, but of course, thanks to your notification, we will wait for you to come back and not pass your prize to anyone else hah. We really need to have received no news from someone for several months in a row before considering picking a new winner instead.
You make it sound like he's already won haha.