650 Dixon Rd
  Anime North 2019
10:00 AM on 05/25/2019
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
25 cash  

A ticket to Anime North 2019 is required to participate in this event. Price listed is for Child Saturday Pass. Tickets regularly sell out before the convention. Buy Ticket Here.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AT
[Image: L65jSep.png]
Saturday, May 25 2019 – Burst Format

ABOUT BEYBLADE NORTH 2019

Beyblade North 2019 brings giveaways and high-speed battles for players of all ages and skill levels! Compete in our tournaments or play free battles just for fun at Anime North 2019 on May 24th, 25th, and 26th.

This page will cover the Burst Format event on May 25th. Even if you’re new to the game, our expert bladers will give you hands-on training and equipment to battle with.

If you have any questions about our event itself, please feel free to post them here! Otherwise, for more information about Anime North 2019 in general, please visit their website.

ANIME NORTH PASS PURCHASE REQUIRED

To reach our booth at Anime North, you will need to purchase a single day or weekend pass for Anime North, which also grants you access to the rest of the convention. Purchase tickets before they sell out!

Weekend passes in particular routinely sell out before the convention.

PARTICIPANT CAP: 85 PLAYERS & HOW TO PRE-REGISTER

Participant Cap: 85 Players
Hitting the “Join Tournament” button above to express your interest in attending this event is a great help to us as we plan for this event, but it does not guarantee a spot in the tournament.

While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 85 Players on this tournament (Saturday, May 25 – Burst Format) due to limited space and time.

How to Pre-Register for BEYBLADE NORTH 2019 (May 25 – Burst Format)
If you would like to confirm your spot in the tournament, please do the following:

• Forward Ticket Confirmation: Forward your Anime North event ticket confirmation to contact@worldbeyblade.org
  • Email Title: Title the email “BEYBLADE NORTH 2019 Registration – May 25 (Burst Format)”.
  • Include WBO Username: Include your exact WBO username in the email.

This is so that we can confirm anyone on our attendance list will actually be attending the event. Thanks for your understanding!

Once received we will add you to the tournament bracket linked below. However, this may take several days, so please be patient!

Additional Registration Guidelines

• Day-Of Check-In Required: All pre-registered players will be required to check-in at our tournament desk on the day of the event before it starts.
  • Posting/PMing Will Not Secure Spot: Posting in this thread or private messaging the host will not confirm a spot in the tournament. You must follow the instructions above.
  • Day-Of Registration: Registration on the day of the event for people who don’t confirm a spot beforehand will be possible if spots are available.
  • Confirmed Participant List: You can view the current list of confirmed participants for the tournament by viewing the Challonge tournament bracket standings page linked below.

NEED-TO-KNOW INFORMATION SHEET

Some of this information is covered below, but we will also be handing out the following need-to-know information sheet on the day of the event. It covers key topics related to the organization of this event to ensure everyone is on the same page.

You may read it then, or get a head start right now:

WEEKEND SCHEDULE

Our booth will be open for the majority of convention hours across both Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Anime North. We'll be running at least one tournament on each day, with the remainder of time dedicated to free play and training for new and intermediate Bladers.

This event page is for the Saturday event:

Saturday, May 25 – Burst Format
  • Tournament Start: 12:00PM
  • Tournament End: 7:00PM (Approximately)
  • During All Booth Hours: Free Play and Training from Expert WBO Bladers

Our other events at Anime North 2019:

Friday, May 24 – Burst Classic Format
  • Tournament Start: 6:15PM
  • Tournament End: 10:00PM (Approximately)
Learn more about the event on Friday, May 24 here.

Sunday, May 26 – Metal Fight Limited Format
  • Tournament Start: 11:15AM
  • Tournament End: 3:00PM (Approximately)
Learn more about the event on Sunday, May 26 here.

All BEYBLADE NORTH 2019 events will be hosted in our space at the back of Hall B in the Toronto Congress Centre. Please see the highlighted area on the map below:

When the floor plan for the entire Hall B has been finalized, we will post it with details on where exactly we are positioned. However, for those who attended last year: we are in the exact same spot within Hall B.

NO BEY? NO PROB!

Don't have any Beyblades? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for your tournament matches!

HAVE A BEYSTADIUM? BRING IT!

We will be bringing stadiums for this event, but more are always welcome! Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but BeyStadium Standard Types (pictured below) are particularly appreciated. If you can bring one, please post here to let us know.

[Image: beyblade-burst-beystadium-standard-type.png]

GIVEAWAYS & SHOP

[Image: bqncrXf.jpg]
Photo from 2018 – Final Prizes/Shop Stock TBD

The fun doesn’t stop with just our tournaments! Stay tuned for details in the coming months regarding the giveaways and contests we will be running throughout the weekend at BEYBLADE NORTH 2019!

Come compete with us for your chance to win prizes not only by placing in tournaments, but by entering contests and random giveaways all weekend (throughout Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at all of our events during Anime North), too!

We also plan to have a limited amount of Beyblade Burst in stock for our shop to help any players looking to improve their collection or pick up their first Beyblade (hopefully to use in the tournament!).

NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT?

Not sure what to expect? Check out this video and a tournament report from our Anime North events last year:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

PREPARE FOR THE WRATH OF MY DECK: GUARDIAN KERBEUS 1 LIFT OPERATE, SHELTER REGULUS 11 TURN QUEST, AND MY ULTIMATE Z ACHILLES A4 12 WALL EDGE
(Apr. 23, 2019  4:00 AM)Flashh Wrote: PREPARE FOR THE WRATH OF MY DECK: GUARDIAN KERBEUS 1 LIFT OPERATE, SHELTER REGULUS 11 TURN QUEST, AND MY ULTIMATE Z ACHILLES A4 12 WALL EDGE
Champion! This will dominate! Tongue_out_wink
Flashh, don't give away your op deck! Then people will know what to use
(Apr. 23, 2019  3:55 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  3:53 AM)bladekid Wrote: If you are going to all three events, do you need to send 3 separate emails, or could you just put all 3 dates in the email title?

All three in one email. BTW, we know you'll be there ^_^
Still, send the email xD
Cool, thanks

(Apr. 23, 2019  4:00 AM)Flashh Wrote: PREPARE FOR THE WRATH OF MY DECK: GUARDIAN KERBEUS 1 LIFT OPERATE, SHELTER REGULUS 11 TURN QUEST, AND MY ULTIMATE Z ACHILLES A4 12 WALL EDGE
Well lets hope we don't meet in the finals, I don't want to be eliminated. JK man, and good luck!
(Apr. 23, 2019  11:17 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Flashh, don't give away your op deck! Then people will know what to use
There is nothing you can use against this deck.
Exactly, that's why he shouldn't give away such a good deck to use in the finals.
I’m actually shaking
(Apr. 25, 2019  11:01 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: I’m actually shaking
Trust me, we all are.
Hey can i help you guys with with judging i am still on probation lol
(May. 01, 2019  8:01 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hey can i help you guys with with judging i am still on probation lol

Let’s see how you do this weekend haha. But maybe! More available judges is always helpful.
(May. 02, 2019  12:54 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  8:01 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hey can i help you guys with with judging i am still on probation lol

Let’s see how you do this weekend haha. But maybe! More available judges is always helpful.
Deleted
Yoo this is my first tournament im honestly kinda scared but stoked at the same time
Kei can I still judge for the tournament or do already have enough refs for the weekend.
(May. 07, 2019  1:16 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Kei can I still judge for the tournament or do already have enough refs for the weekend.

Yes, you can! Thanks.
Is it ok if I judged some matches?
You gotta take the test bud
(May. 09, 2019  9:40 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: You gotta take the test bud

You don't have to take the Organizer's Quiz just to be a judge, if that's what you were referring to.
(May. 09, 2019  9:40 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: You gotta take the test bud
I did take the quiz. Also I'm on probation so i can judge some matches
I would like to become a judge. Could someone pm me the requirements?
(May. 13, 2019  3:35 AM)HopieNinja Wrote: I would like to become a judge. Could someone pm me the requirements?

Read over the rulebooks very thoroughly and then we'll have to quiz you at a future tournament to make sure you know all of the rules. I'm not sure if I'll have time at AN, but I can try!
(May. 15, 2019  7:58 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  3:35 AM)HopieNinja Wrote: I would like to become a judge.  Could someone pm me the requirements?

Read over the rulebooks very thoroughly and then we'll have to quiz you at a future tournament to make sure you know all of the rules. I'm not sure if I'll have time at AN, but I can try!
Is it ok if can judge some matches too?
(May. 15, 2019  8:22 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is it ok if can judge some matches too?

We'll see on the day of the event. I'll let you know!
A small sampling of stuff we will have available at the Bey Shop. Wink

*There are multiple of the below burst items for sale. Simplified for simple pic xD
[Image: v9plWhC.jpg]
[Image: 2buIT6U.jpg]
[Image: I7u1Teb.jpg]
How much is dead phionex

And revive phionex
How many dp's do you have @[oldschool]