BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

France simply cannot get enough of Beyblade. Seriously, since the beginning of Beyblade: Metal Fusion, most big toy stores are weekly out of Beyblade stock. As for the anime, I think it might be because in some countries, a show has to come out before or after the toys so that it is made less obvious that the show is made to promote the toys only, which Beyblade definitely is.
Same characters as Beywheelz? Interesting...
Wow! They sure are airing the Beyraiderz English dub earlier than expected. Maybe Beywarriors Cyborg will air during the summer instead of the fall. Well, Cyborg should air during the summer in France since it aired late fall last year there.
I've been watching the French version!XD but I have no idea what they're saying since I don't speak the languageTired it looks pretty goodSmile here's episode 1:
The Italian version of BeyRaiderz will be airing in Italy on January 7, 2014. Can't wait to see the video for the Japanese opening (sadly with Italian Beyblade Metal song) and Ending themes.
(Jan. 03, 2014  4:52 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I've been watching the French version!XD but I have no idea what they're saying since I don't speak the languageTired it looks pretty goodSmile here's episode 1:

I am Frenh and I have subbed the episode 1. If you want to watch it, click here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Nic-AQ9R4
The English dubbed version is on YouTube, you guys know that right?
Yep, and I'm surprised YTV grabbed the English Dub premiere first.
What is the current probability of Zero-G anime continuing? I've been trying to look for information, but I'm not very good with English.
(Jan. 10, 2014  1:49 AM)MaKeman Wrote: What is the current probability of Zero-G anime continuing? I've been trying to look for information, but I'm not very good with English.

It all depends on Hasbro at this point, but if you actually want to get some impression of how things might get going in the future, what you need to read about at the moment is things related to the hobby itself, and you can find that all right here in this topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...t-in-Japan
Hi guys! As I'm from Italy, I hope I can give you useful informations Stupid

K2 (the channel) airs new episodes of BeyRaiderz 5 times per week (except the first week because it started on january, 7th). This means up to now 4 episodes already aired, and the season will be over in two weeks. I hope I well understood and the episodes are 13 Joyful_2

Both the opening and the ending are in the japanese version... anyway they're both sung in english so at the beginning I though it was en english theme xD but then I realised it was too long (USA dubs use 30 seconds songs). K2 used original themes in the Shogun Steel saga, too. So they will do it again in future seasons.

I knew totally nothing about Beyraiderz before coming here so I have to thank you! The promos of channel say "Beywarriors Beyraiderz", does this mean there's a season named "Beywarriors" after Beyraiderz, or that's the full title of Beyraiderz? Thanks for the help.
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:38 PM)IvanAipom93 Wrote: Hi guys! As I'm from Italy, I hope I can give you useful informations Stupid

K2 (the channel) airs new episodes of BeyRaiderz 5 times per week (except the first week because it started on january, 7th). This means up to now 4 episodes already aired, and the season will be over in two weeks. I hope I well understood and the episodes are 13 Joyful_2

Both the opening and the ending are in the japanese version... anyway they're both sung in english so at the beginning I though it was en english theme xD but then I realised it was too long (USA dubs use 30 seconds songs). K2 used original themes in the Shogun Steel saga, too. So they will do it again in future seasons.

I knew totally nothing about Beyraiderz before coming here so I have to thank you! The promos of channel say "Beywarriors Beyraiderz", does this mean there's a season named "Beywarriors" after Beyraiderz, or that's the full title of Beyraiderz? Thanks for the help.

Wow, five times a week, that'll be over in the blink of an eye. Tongue_out

Originally, the title was to be Beyraiderz: Shogun, but it was later changed to Beywarriors: Beyraiderz. So yes, Beywarriors: Beyraiderz is the full title.
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Wow, five times a week, that'll be over in the blink of an eye. Tongue_out

Originally, the title was to be Beyraiderz: Shogun, but it was later changed to Beywarriors: Beyraiderz. So yes, Beywarriors: Beyraiderz is the full title.

Thanks very much for this information. Now I won't randomly wait for a new season that doesn't exist. Anyway I'm keeping note of all the italian episodes' titles, so if you need them, you just have to ask (I can also translate them)!

Is there any information about the release of the full OP-ED songs? I expecially love the ending theme, also because english-sung anime themes are always american opening, and they usually are 30-seconds long (except sometimes for Pokémon openings that have full versions inside the movies), while this is normal-lenght.

And, last question, could someone help me writing down the lyrics? I'm very good at english but, not being native, I can't understand some parts (but I damn want to sing it). This is what I wrote for now.

Quote:The battle is over, gone into the night
Gone into the night...
You made yourself good, yeah, you did it alright,
You did it alright...
Yeah, you've turned it all around,
When you came around,
Yeah, you turn me upside down,
When you come around...
You've mended your hurts, not stand or move on (?)
It's stand or move on...
?
Now you will gone...
(well it probably means nothing but this is what I've heard D: )
Yeah, you've turned it all around,
When you came around,
Yeah, you turn me upside down,
When you come around...

Feel totally free to correct me or to say things like "you're bad at english and you should feel bad!" Tongue_out thanks for everything!
Cartoon Network is going to be ahead of YTV in premieres AGAIN!!!

From toon-zone.net:

BeyRaiderz
Sat Jan 25 - 9:00am - 101 - Hope [SERIES PREMIERE]
Sat Jan 25 - 9:30am - 102 - Friends [SPECIAL TIME]
Sat Jan 25 - 10:00am - 103 - Reunion [SPECIAL TIME]
Sat Jan 25 - 10:30am - 104 - Challenge [SPECIAL TIME]
BeyRaiderz episodes 1-4 just aired on Cartoon Network in North America this morning. They're caught up with YTV now.
The series has finished in Italy last week (last thursday, 23th of january). Enjoyed it. Right now the season is been re-airing continuously on K2.
We should be getting more info on Beywarriors: Cyborg sometime this summer, probably in July.
The Cyborg thing actually looks pretty cool, haha. The character designs seem to look better than they used to.

Thanks for the info L-PegasusBlader.
(May. 21, 2014  2:15 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: First, official screenshot of the BeyWarriors Cyborg anime series:

[Image: BeyWarriorsCyborgFirstAnimeScreenshot.jpg]

Listen to the official, "BeyWarriors Main Theme" composed by Catalin Marin here.

Is that confirmed ? It looks so well done, like a Zoids anime or something. I almost cannot believe this is related to Beyblade.
Well, it's technically from an official source, so I wouldn't really doubt it...
Something that looks like a boatload of effort was put into, yay! Grin

Perhaps this will prove to be better than the original BeyWarriors (and the animes of Wheelz and Raiderz... not too big of a fan), if the toyline is as nice as that animation, haha.

But seriously, this looks pretty cool. BeyZoids would be a better fit. Tongue_out
Aw, I liked the Beywheelz anime, haha.

Anyway, yah, this looks awesome! And the theme sounds so great too! Way better than that modern-y shogun steel crud (or the childish beyraiderz theme). I've got high hopes for this.
(May. 21, 2014  3:31 AM)Dual Wrote: Aw, I liked the Beywheelz anime, haha.

Anyway, yah, this looks awesome! And the theme sounds so great too! Way better than that modern-y shogun steel crud (or the childish beyraiderz theme). I've got high hopes for this.

Eh, for me, the Wheelz anime was alright, but the Raiderz anime was... not too impressive.

That theme is pretty nice, it's more dark/intense then the past techno-whatnot themes we've gotten. Hopefully with a score/theme like that, the anime will be a bit darker.