BEYBLADE BAR: Re-Opening April 2019

"BEYBLADE BAR: Open January 7-29, 2016 in Tokyo" is the name of thread... Why 2016?
(Jan. 10, 2017  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just realised: how come Beyblade 2002 was apparently the most popular season in Japan, yet there are almost no posters of that season and more pictures and projections of the first and third season in the Beyblade Bar instead? Weird...

I'd imagine part of it is that they are really trying to show off their burst remakes and loads of posters of the first season ties into that. However it's odd that they've got the third season posters and no second season ones.
(Jan. 14, 2017  2:41 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: "BEYBLADE BAR: Open January 7-29, 2016 in Tokyo" is the name of thread... Why 2016?

Fixed. Wink
Aoki Takao finally visited the Beyblade Bar yesterday!
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...9372626944
He autographed and drew on some clear files and on the notebook kept inside the Beyblade Bar. Apparently he answered questions too, damn it.
(Jan. 25, 2017  5:04 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Takao Aoki's signatured file for sale.
https://twitter.com/wari_bey/status/824232307892465665

wow that's awesome.

I wish I could buy but price is way off my budget (signature of creator of beyblade manga? IF YOU ARE BIGGEST FAN OF BEYBLADE YOU NEED IT!!! but nevermind will get a sig some day beyhaha)

Thanks for links Vikram :)
I had considered it back when it was listed at $100, but now forget it hah.
100,000 yen for that clear file with autograph... o__O; Holy...
Damn, in twenty minutes, the Beyblade Bar closes, potentially forever... Sad realisation.
(Jan. 29, 2017  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, in twenty minutes, the Beyblade Car closes, potentially forever... Sad realisation.

Ah Damn ! I wish there could be a permanent Beyblade Bar in Japan hah ? But really it was great to know about Beyblade Bar !
(Jan. 29, 2017  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, in twenty minutes, the Beyblade Car closes, potentially forever... Sad realisation.

RIP the Beyblade Car
Watch it drive off into the sunset...

All jokes aside, it's a shame the Bar will close and potentially never open again elsewhere. Would really have liked to visit it...
Odd typo hah. I would not have given myself six Likes for that post for sure hahah.
(Feb. 03, 2017  2:31 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Beyblade Bar will be re-opened?

Right now there is no information indicating that it will reopen.
I really, really, really hope this opens again someday because it's just WRONG that I never got to visit it.
Not related to the Beyblade Bar at all, but it somewhat is since it features Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising and just one dessert on a menu...

The CoroCoro Legend Café, opened inside the Tokyo Sky Tree at the moment (until June, I think?) to celebrate CoroCoro's 40th anniversary, has a menu that features a Bakuten Shoot Beyblade "Millefeuille Stadium" dessert (bottom left corner):

[Image: C_moZERVYAAI1-K.jpg]

[Image: C_mwLavUMAAvfVQ.jpg]
Another picture showing more details, but I think CoroCoro does not know what a millefeuille is at all, since that does not resemble it at all... And ice cream?

[Image: C_r0H6PUQAAzfFM.jpg]
Looks like the Beyblade Bar is coming back this March! https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beybladebar

[Image: 2LWU4d8.png]
Most of us are under 18 (including me), but if I was old enough I would definitely go even if I haven't even watched Bakuten Shoot Beyblade or even experienced it
Does anyone know how much the Beyblade Bar Orichalcum Outer Octa will cost?
(Mar. 11, 2018  12:09 AM)TL14 Wrote: Does anyone know how much the Beyblade Bar Orichalcum Outer Octa will cost?

You can’t buy it; it’s a prize you can win.
I saw a news post about this online. I might try to stop in since I missed it last time, but maybe not. Anime themed cafe's are pretty common in Tokyo, they happen all the time but I always manage to miss them. So far I've managed to miss the beyblade bar, Boku no Hero academia cafe, Fullmetal Alchemist cafe, and a Mega Man cafe lol.

Also apparently Sunshine City in Ikebukuro is hosting the world championship this month (or maybe it was the Asian championship).
Nobody posted about the reopening of the Beyblade Bar yet?

[Image: meinimg.jpg]

And of course it opens mere days after I leave Japan...

Metal Fight Beyblade will also be celebrated this time.

[Image: indeximg01_r.jpg]

Open from April 5th to April 30th 2019.