6 Garamond Court
  Second Floor, Room 2D
10:00 AM on 09/14/2019
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
25 cash  

An Unplugged Expo 6 membership purchase is required to participate in this event. Buy Ticket Here. This will grant you access to the event and the entire convention. Parents/guardians accompanying children also must purchase a membership in order to enter the convention.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AT

[Image: MVF04ML.png]

ABOUT BEY OR DIE II

The World Beyblade Organization returns to Unplugged Expo for the first time since 2014!

BEY OR DIE II brings giveaways and high-speed battles for players of all ages and skill levels! Compete in our Beyblade Burst tournament or play free battles just for fun at Unplugged Expo 6 on Saturday, September 14th, 2019.

If you have any questions about our event itself, please feel free to post them here! Otherwise, for more information about Unplugged Expo 6 in general, please visit their website.

UNPLUGGED EXPO MEMBERSHIP PURCHASE REQUIRED

To reach our room within Unplugged Expo, you will need to purchase a membership from them, which also grants you access to the rest of the convention.

Parents/guardians accompanying children also must purchase a membership in order to enter the convention.

PARTICIPANT CAP: 100 PLAYERS & HOW TO PRE-REGISTER

Participant Cap: 100 Players
Hitting the “Join Tournament” button above to express your interest in attending this event is a great help to us as we plan for this event, but it does not guarantee a spot in the tournament.

While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 100 Players on this tournament due to limited space, time, and staff.

How to Pre-Register for BEY OR DIE II
If you would like to confirm your spot in the tournament, please do the following by September 10th:

• Forward Ticket Confirmation: Forward your Unplugged Expo 6 event memership confirmation to contact@worldbeyblade.org
  • Email Title: Title the email “BEY OR DIE II @ Unplugged Expo 6 - Registration”.
  • Include WBO Username: Include your exact WBO username in the email. Each participating player will need a WBO account.

This is so that we can confirm anyone on our attendance list will actually be attending the event. Thanks for your understanding!

Once received we will add you to the tournament bracket linked below. However, this may take several days or longer depending on how busy I am, so please be patient!

Additional Registration Guidelines

• Day-Of Check-In Required: All players–pre-registered and not–will be required to check-in with our tournament staff at the entrance to the JCCC. Our tournament staff will be set up right beside the pick-up area for your membership pass. Be sure to have your WBO account page open on your phone so we can verify your username quickly.
  • Posting/PMing Will Not Secure Spot: Posting in this thread or private messaging the host will not confirm a spot in the tournament. You must follow the instructions above.
  • Day-Of Registration: Registration on the day of the event for people who don’t confirm a spot beforehand will be possible if spots are available.
  • Confirmed Participant List: You can view the current list of confirmed participants for the tournament by viewing the Challonge tournament bracket standings page linked below.

NEED-TO-KNOW INFORMATION SHEET

Some of this information is covered below, but we will also be handing out the following need-to-know information sheet on the day of the event. It covers key topics related to the organization of this event to ensure everyone is on the same page.

You may read it then, or get a head start right now:

SCHEDULE

Our room will be open for the majority of convention hours on Saturday at Unplugged Expo 6. We'll be running one tournament with the remainder of time dedicated to free play for new and intermediate Bladers.

• Registration (at JCCC Entrance): 10:00AM–11:45AM
  • Tournament Start: 12:00PM
  • Tournament End: 7:00PM (Approximately)
  • During All Room Hours: Free Play for all Attendees

BEY OR DIE II will be hosted in Room 2D on the second floor of the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre.

TOURNAMENT SETUP

[Image: eeYpNkW.jpg]

NO BEY? NO PROB!

Don't have any Beyblades? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for your tournament matches!

GIVEAWAYS, PRIZES & SHOP

We will have a couple giveaways we will be running throughout the day at BEY OR DIE II!

The top three winners of the tournament will also receive prizes, of course! Prizes and giveaways are subject to change, but here's a look at what we're currently planning for this:

[Image: Szfj9fu.jpg]

And the following, generously donated by Zankye!

[Image: a6upEr6.jpg]

[Image: cG0yce4.jpg]

[Image: NhbW7Qp.jpg]

[Image: QeU4CVT.jpg]

We also plan to have a limited amount of Beyblade Burst in stock for our shop to help any players looking to improve their collection or pick up their first Beyblade (hopefully to use in the tournament!).

HAVE A BEYSTADIUM? BRING IT!

We will be bringing stadiums for this event, but more are always welcome! Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but BeyStadium Standard Types (pictured below) are particularly appreciated. If you can bring one, please post here to let us know.

[Image: beyblade-burst-beystadium-standard-type.png]

NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT?

Not sure what to expect? Check out this video from one of our Anime North events:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Holy Kei! Hope you're experience with Shogatsu wisely! Well I guess you already have giving it a participant cap
Shogatsu but not shogatsu
Hey kei! I might be able to come!
Come on, Let's get to the 100 max, and 100 more show up after that! I can't wait! Do you think we could do a top 32 final again to give more people a chance

I'm sorry my fellow Naruto Runners but my money will be spent here over going to Area 51
But seriously, don't storm Area 51
How much would the entry price be if we didn't buy the ticket?
(Aug. 19, 2019  10:11 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How much would the entry price be if we didn't buy the ticket?

A ticket for Unplugged Expo is required to access the area where our event will be held. There is no other entry fee.
SINGLE DAY PASS OPTION ADDED
Hello everyone! Small update for you: Unplugged Expo has now posted individual day passes for Friday and Saturday. The Saturday Pass ($25) is a little bit cheaper than the full 2-Day Pass ($30).

Buy Tickets Here

PRIZES/GIVEAWAY UPDATE
While the final prize/giveaway listing for the event is subject to change, here's a look at what we're planning to include right now! Some will be used for the Top 3 winners, and a few items for random giveaways during the event.

Hopefully this encourages more of you to come!

(Aug. 29, 2019  5:55 AM)Kei Wrote: SINGLE DAY PASS OPTION ADDED
Hello everyone! Small update for you: Unplugged Expo has now posted individual day passes for Friday and Saturday. The Saturday Pass ($25) is a little bit cheaper than the full 2-Day Pass ($30).

Buy Tickets Here

PRIZES/GIVEAWAY UPDATE
While the final prize/giveaway listing for the event is subject to change, here's a look at what we're planning to include right now! Some will be used for the Top 3 winners, and a few items for random giveaways during the event.

Hopefully this encourages more of you to come!

What's in the RBVL16?
Another 50 reasons to come to the tournament, Team Zankye Prize Donation

[Image: 14470.jpg]

[Image: 14471.jpg]

[Image: 14472.jpg]

[Image: 14473.jpg]
(Aug. 29, 2019  5:18 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Another 50 reasons to come to the tournament, Team Zankye Prize Donation

[Image: 14470.jpg]

[Image: 14471.jpg]

[Image: 14472.jpg]

[Image: 14473.jpg]

No way! A Unicrest, Rocktavor and Yegdrion! Definanitly coming!
ill be there if im not working on the 14th, but given my schedules track record..... i probably wont be able to come
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:09 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: What's in the RBVL16?

It's a secret. Smile

(Aug. 29, 2019  5:18 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Another 50 reasons to come to the tournament, Team Zankye Prize Donation

Thank you again for this, Zankye! Hopefully this will encourage even more people to come! I've added the photos to the opening post.
Thanks to team Zankye. Looking forward to this one.
How do I register my kids to be on the tournament. I have bought a 2 day ticket
(Sep. 13, 2019  12:59 AM)Vivyangel2 Wrote: How do I register my kids to be on the tournament. I have bought a 2 day ticket

You just need to click the big blue "JOIN TOURNAMENT" button at the top once you've made them both accounts. Or you can register at the event once you get there Grin
Hi my name is John and my brother’name is Victor

We want to win

I have cool BEYBLADES l want to battle other bladers
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:07 AM)Vivyangel2 Wrote: Hi my name is John and my brother’name is Victor

We want to win

I have cool BEYBLADES l want to battle other bladers

Hi Vivyangel2, I received your e-mail and have pre-registered your account for the event. However, each entrant to the tournament will need an account to participate. So if you have two kids participating, each will need an account. You have secured one spot so far.

TOURNAMENT SETUP

[Image: eeYpNkW.jpg]

In order to help everyone envision how this event will work, above is a mock-up of the floorplan for our event space at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre this Saturday for BEY OR DIE II.

We will be playing on the second floor in Room 2D. And as a reminder, registration will take place at the entrance of the JCCC from 10AM-11:45AM just beside where you pick-up your membership pass for the convention. But you will be required to be in Room 2D by no later than 12PM or your spot may be lost.

This floor plan layout is subject to change, but it should end up being similar nevertheless.

Everything on the floor plan should be relatively self-explanatory, but the light purple "Queued Players" is a new idea we will be trying in an effort to improve efficiency. Our goal will be to always have the next group of players ready and waiting in the "queue" so that the next round can begin quickly after the previous has ended. We will explain this and all of the rules in more detail on Saturday!
Where are they going to play it

My mom is getting an account brother because I have an account

I mom mayed an account for my brother

It is called Victor22

Mine is vivyangel2
NOTE: Pre-Registration for this event using the method described under "PARTICIPANT CAP: 100 PLAYERS & HOW TO PRE-REGISTER" in the opening post of this page will end at 10:30PM EST tonight. Anyone who wishes to register afterwards will need to do so in person tomorrow at Unplugged Expo.

(Sep. 13, 2019  12:02 PM)Vivyangel2 Wrote: Where are they going to play it

It is called Victor22

Mine is vivyangel2

Okay, you both have been added to the Challonge bracket!

We will be in Room 2D on the second floor of the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre. Scroll to the top of this page to see all of the event details.

(Sep. 14, 2019  12:40 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: What time does the tournament end?

Roughly 7PM, but it depends largely on how many people we have. See the full schedule in the opening post of this event page.
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:29 AM)Kei Wrote: NOTE: Pre-Registration for this event using the method described under "PARTICIPANT CAP: 100 PLAYERS & HOW TO PRE-REGISTER" in the opening post of this page will end at 10:30PM EST tonight. Anyone who wishes to register afterwards will need to do so in person tomorrow at Unplugged Expo.

(Sep. 13, 2019  12:02 PM)Vivyangel2 Wrote: Where are they going to play it

It is called Victor22

Mine is vivyangel2

Okay, you both have been added to the Challonge bracket!

We will be in Room 2D on the second floor of the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre. Scroll to the top of this page to see all of the event details.

(Sep. 14, 2019  12:40 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: What time does the tournament end?

Roughly 7PM, but it depends largely on how many people we have. See the full schedule in the opening post of this event page.
sigh....... i guess im unable to attend.... due to scheduling conflicts, i wish everyone luck!