[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

To be released around mid-November.

UPDATE:

(Oct. 13, 2017  8:30 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Nightmare Longinus Ds:
[Image: bey_b97_72.jpg]
[Image: 000799.png]
[Image: 000798.png]
Weird that we'd get 3 more starters and no booster. Makes me wonder if it'd be a booster like Beast Behemoth. If the pattern is anything like last year it would be a booster. Not that it even matters this early anyway...
If this is a starter, I suspect something like Spriggan Requiem (if it will be a thing)
But if Takara Tomy will release in the same day a left-spin launcher, this starter has to be Nightmare Longinus!
;)
(Sep. 17, 2017  6:53 AM)GNinja Blader Wrote: It is Nightmare Longinus. Photos can be seen in the link below.
http://hitkey.net/archives/11%e6%9c%88%e...82%b9.html

Ah yes thank you! Damn that nL looks big! And for some reason it only has one letter after Nightmare Longinus, saying ".D". I can only imagine it's either a typo or a fusion of a disk and driver, sorta like a Rip Fire driver. I doubt it's a typo because .D would stand for Defense or Down, parts nL certainly wouldn't have.
Oh man I thought I was the first one to it Unhappy it's ok I just got ninja'd
I hope Nightmare Longinus will have a Rubber Frame and an LRF.
Hmm... the choice of this having a combined disc/driver is a bit odd... but I guess they can only have so many single-digit numbers on discs, haha.

Is it weird if I think this is a Bunshin Core type part? It probably won't be, but the combined space from merging the Disc and Driver could make it work out. (well, as well as a bunshin core can work out :p)
L2 intoduced "2 lettered drivers" as like as Sp,Cy... , while nL is actually introducing a new type of Layer  (God layer with no removable face) with a diskless driver (Ds).

There is also 1 dragon head! (L2 had 2 metal heads)
Grin Thanks for the info!! Much appreciated Grin

Why aren't you guys posting images onto here?
(Sep. 17, 2017  3:40 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Grin Thanks for the info!! Much appreciated Grin

Why aren't you guys posting images onto here?

The images were already posted by you
Oh ok i guess i did not get ninja'd, Thanks Sugoi Senpu :3 !!
me being a nintendo fan boy i thought nightmare longinus DS????
Can't wait for this release since L2 is my favorite beyblade
They better not turn this longinus to complete trash
That nL layer is very interesting to say the least. A fusion of a layer and a disc is something I never saw coming. I also like how frames can fit on the layer too, it should be something to look forward to.

The driver on the other hand doesn't sound as interesting. A fusion of Sp+Gr sounds too weird but maybe it'll be cool.

BTW, a Br driver is on the recommended combo section. Is that a beari-... ah actually, I won't say before people go crazy haha.

Thanks @[marutti].
What even is this?!?! I want it now!!
Oh jeez, nL is SUPER THICC
If we can put frames on the layer/disk hybrid then this is gonna be CRAZY. Frames finally have the spotlight, before they were just some extra weights and LAD. If this is a glimpse of the future then I'm very happy, this is just pure inovation. Although I'm a bit worried due to the frames being made of softer plastics that get a long of stressential marks.
That driver in the recommended combo is 100% bearing. That's literally the name of the Driver.
So, does that imply that the new bey in the new set would be Deep Chaos. ?B. Br?

(Sep. 22, 2017  6:18 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: That driver in the recommended combo is 100% bearing. That's literally the name of the Driver.

What's the name of its god ability?
Looks more like a mix of Spiral and Hold to me
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Looks more like a mix of Spiral and Hold to me
My thoughts exactly, plus the driver doesn't look very appealing, I'd swap it for xtreme. It also limits customisation 

A sudden thought, can it burst???!!!