[Product]  B-82 Booster Alter Chronos.6M.Trans

UPDATE: Beyblade Channel review for Alter Chronos has now been posted. Check it out!

No information on what it is yet, but it will be released in May 2017.
A Balance-type booster that's been officially leaked from the manga and is planned to be released on May 27, 2017.

[Image: 31470is.jpg]
Alter Kronos's blader looks kinda like Valt... except you know... with face paint...
The Blader's hair is the same shape as his Bey's Layer. WOW
[Image: 2cZI4m0.png]
[Image: qX2Ptgy.png]
Pics from Marutti's vid.

aK appears to come with the Star Frame and possibly Trans?
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:39 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [Image: 2cZI4m0.png]
[Image: qX2Ptgy.png]
Pics from Marutti's vid.

aK appears to come with the Star Frame and possibly Trans?
The driver looks like some sort of semi flat
Considering the Beyblade is on a rope, maybe a gyroscope gimmick?
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:55 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: The driver looks like some sort of semi flat

have you ever actually looked at trans

it's flat tip mode it pretty semi-flat-esque
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:05 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: have you ever actually looked at trans

it's flat tip mode it pretty semi-flat-esque
I mean with no mode change. And i have seen trans
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is that Cronos, Kronos, or Chronos?
I think its Kronos because everyone is saying aK
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:58 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: I think its Kronos because everyone is saying aK

Well I am quite sure that they are wrong, as you can see from me editing the topic title. You can see tons of Cs not only on the Layer, but on the character who owns this Beyblade too.
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well I am quite sure that they are wrong, as you can see from me editing the topic title. You can see tons of Cs not only on the Layer, but on the character who owns this Beyblade too.
But isnt his mame Kuza with k. Like how dF owner is Free. And kS owner is Sisco
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:12 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: But isnt his mame Kuza with k. Like how dF owner is Free. And kS owner is Sisco

Do you have that spelling confirmed? Because it could be Cuza... Those characters are Spanish, yo.
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you have that spelling confirmed? Because it could be Cuza... Those characters are Spanish, yo.
Tru tru. Dat be tru homie. I do see the Cs tho. And it would be funny if it was aC as in air conditioner. 

But wait. Only the beyblade.wikia Kuza is spelled with a k. And on anime news network
the driver is kinda of change beetwen flat and semi-flat
I'm not sure, but it kinda looks like Alter Chronos 8 Trans to me.

Sorry, I meant Alter Chronos 8 Star Trans

Cuza is a Spanish name
There is also de la Hoya
Cisco is Spanish, too.
Cuza is also Romanian, though.

So yes, it is Cuza, not Kuza
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm not sure, but it kinda looks like Alter Chronos 8 Trans to me.

Cuza is a Spanish name
There is also de la Hoya
Cisco is Spanish, too.

if you look at the driver closely you will notice its not trans and you will also notice its about as thick as reboot which means there could be a mode change for this driver
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm not sure, but it kinda looks like Alter Chronos 8 Trans to me.

Cuza is a Spanish name
There is also de la Hoya
Cisco is Spanish, too.

Actually their names are supposed to start with exactly the same letters as their Beyblade's Layer, so Sisco Karlisle would be written with an S and a K, just like Cuza Ackerman (aC), Free De la Hoya (dF), etc.
Anybody else getting Amaterios vibes from this bey?
(Apr. 14, 2017  3:25 AM)boltoms Wrote: Anybody else getting Amaterios vibes from this bey?

Somewhat, but the Blaze Clear Wheel for sure.
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:51 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: if you look at the driver closely you will notice its not trans and you will also notice its about as thick as reboot which means there could be a mode change for this driver

Okay, so at least I was maybe right about the mode change
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:51 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: if you look at the driver closely you will notice its not trans and you will also notice its about as thick as reboot which means there could be a mode change for this driver

It looks pretty near identical to Trans. It has the same tabs, edges, and the flat tip is in the same shape. Besides, if Chronos is actually B-82, that means that the Star frame would have to be the only new part to it. Recycling Trans makes sense in that context too, since boosters almost always contain a new layer and only one new part, with the exceptions being Rising Ragnaruk, Kaiser Kerbeus, Blaze Ragnaruk (since they were at the launch of their respective series and had all new parts), Obelisk Odin, and Jail Jormungand (since they were rereleases of RLC prizes and only had one new part). The patterns are easy to spot if you actually pay attention.

Tl,dr: it's definatly Trans.
I'm presuming Alter Chronos will be balance type because Alter sounds like it'll have mode change or something, and the driver gives me a Trans driver vibe.
I think it's called Altar and not Alter because an Altar has to do with religion and the series is called Beyblade Burst God.