B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Feb. 14, 2020  9:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There’s a big difference between getting all 8 of the beys from the set and getting 8 random ones. That’s why it’s worth double the price.

Yeah, that's why I added "it's not a full set though, so idk". That's the downside, but double the price for all 8 confirmed? It's a little crazy, but I guess I can accept that.

Personally I think it’s a great deal. You get all 8 for $100, and pay a lot less money than trying to get all 8 unconfirmed.
i mean it seems like recent random boosters on amazon and ebay go for around $13-16 if buying individually...
like, korean toy shop has vol 17 for 13.50...

if you pre-ordered multiple of vol 19 on ever-wish at wholesale its 8.60.....shipping to US is expensive, but if you bought multiple shipping is like 2.75 each....
so $11ish per....

i dont see this random booster being available to US buyers for less than that, unless im ignorant to some other source, in which please let me know! haha
Quick question... when is the date of release for this RBV?
(Feb. 15, 2020  12:07 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Quick question... when is the date of release for this RBV?

February 22nd.
Have we gotten a clear image of the burn Phoenix remake yet
[Image: 4904810157175_99279db9fcdd4ea28ceef3b1211859bd.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157175_9e55302709f64532bb995b316ac3bf95.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157175_bd8be2fe4cfc4773988c506da800742f.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157175_0aea48a77a7c432e8c3ccfad5a806c82.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157175_91b749a2bc2845098c273399f05e05c4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810157175_8663abc524c14731adcc3b8d75b42f21.jpg]
Just some clearer images. The gold Rock and Grand look more yellow than gold to me, and the Bushin Ashindra seems a more bronze-ish color.

Also, the description includes: "chip core + perforated paper (included only in Assort 01) (1)", which mean we will have something related to the chips over the new system in the Burn Phoenix remake, which I assume is a center piece, and that special paper that may have the date of the new season.
(Feb. 15, 2020  9:31 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Just gonna leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dF2lenw45A&t=0s

It seems Burn Phoenix is also a little bit unstable, but it is not clear if the reason is the Layer or the Driver (you know, most Wd have stability problem)
The teeth seems to be okay, at least it didn't burst in the battle with Poison... maybe better than Earth Aquila and Rock Leone.
I like the gold colored choze valtrek
Burn Phoenix is still the dumbest choice for a prize since Driger F. Unicorno or Galaxy Pegasus makes far more sense and Burn Phoenix could’ve been the secondary (and taking Ashura’s place since we have GT version already).
At least we know almost all of the driver colors now.

Wedge is the same butter yellow color of the original Burn Phoenix's track/tip. Really accurate color.
Flugel is a nice purple shade. We need more purple, so I like.
Jaggy' has already been revealed to be white, and looks solid. Might use with Imperial for the color.
Fusion' is a rich forest green color. This ain't your typical green, and I like it.
Operate' has already been revealed in blue, which is a far cry from other Operate drivers. Well needed.
Anchor is the opposite of its original color scheme, with red plastic and a golden "crown" of rubber. Really good fit for the Burning Shining Amaterios.
Guard is unknown. They never flipped Cho-Z Valkyrie over or disassembled it.
And Destroy' was hard to spot, but I caught it as they put its bey down at the 4:00 mark and saw that it's a dark gray color. Sort of bland actually, but a really good driver so meh.

Still a shame there's only a single frame in the whole thing, though at least it's a decent and rare frame. Thing is, still in gold like the original? Still coulda sworn it looked purple from the original pic.

(Feb. 15, 2020  5:55 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  9:31 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Just gonna leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dF2lenw45A&t=0s

It seems Burn Phoenix is also a little bit unstable, but it is not clear if the reason is the Layer or the Driver (you know, most Wd have stability problem)
The teeth seems to be okay, at least it didn't burst in the battle with Poison... maybe better than Earth Aquila and Rock Leone.

If it was the layer, I'd expect it to be a ton more unstable like Rock Leone, Flame Saggitario, and Earth Aquila. This leads me to believe that the layer is fine and Wedge is the culprit.

Didn't instantly burst apart either, but then again it was facing Poison which isn't very aggressive and used Gen. Shining Amaterios took it down, but decent Attack power on Destroy' and 0 disk is tough. Still looks at least decent?
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:59 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m with you on buying the full set. I initially only wanted 3 (KO, Valk, Amaterios) but with the reduced price I think I’ll pick up the whole set. Pre-orders foe RBVs can usually be had for $99 so I’m hoping this set will go for $69-$79.

That's not a realistic price, I really doubt

Nice. Ever-wish has pre-orders up for full set for $62. With shipping it came out to $83. Not far off the $79 price I was hoping for.
Anyone know what color the destroy' driver??
(Feb. 15, 2020  8:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote: That's not a realistic price, I really doubt

Nice. Ever-wish has pre-orders up for full set for $62. With shipping it came out to $83. Not far off the $79 price I was hoping for.

omg Ever-wish dropped the price from 8.60 wholesale each to 5.73 after just a few days!!
omg im such an idiot... i pre-ordered 5 at 8.60 each, im so bummed.....basically overpaying $14 for 5 Unhappy

i just emailed them hoping they would either cancel my pre-order so i could re-order or update the price for me since they havn't shipped yet....hope they're cool about it Unhappy

i guess if not, ill be learning my lesson and holding off from purchasing so quickly. 
it just feels like im being punished for my excitement. oh well  Smith

update in case anyone cares : Ever wish responded back:
"It was because Takara Tomy had suddenly price down their price, so we priced it down too.

We have sent a notice to the buyers who ordered before pricing down for refund of excessive money. I am afraid your email inbox might classified as spam.

No worries, We will arrange refund."

never received that notice, checked spam box, but thats good news...14ish bucks isnt the end of the world but it was definitely like "heh what the heck!!" haha
Out of topic guys. In this RB, am more interested in Operate dash. I look for it stat in fandom.com and surprise me it different from operate non dash. Operate dash is more attack and operate non dash is defend. Can any body give ßome explanation in this?
(Feb. 17, 2020  4:01 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Out of topic guys. In this RB, am more interested in Operate dash. I look for it stat in fandom.com and surprise me it different from operate non dash. Can any body give ßome explanation in this?

The official Takara Tomy website that lists the stats of each part only shows one mode when listing a part's stats, which they say in the descriptions of said parts. For some reason they listed the stats for Operate Dash's attack mode, instead of listing defense mode like Operate does. The only difference between the stats of a Driver and its Dash counterpart is that the Dash Drivers have the same stats +1 Attack. The stats aren't very quantifiable though, so maybe don't rely on them for making combos ahah
(Feb. 17, 2020  4:01 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Out of topic guys. In this RB, am more interested in Operate dash. I look for it stat in fandom.com and surprise me it different from operate non dash. Operate dash is more attack and operate non dash is defend. Can any body give ßome explanation in this?

The data on official website is the same case, and it is noted that the data of original Op is for its defense mode while the data of Op’ is for its attack mode.
Generally the stat of a Dash Driver just add 1 on the attack
some of them look pretty cool!
[Image: img01.jpg]
[Image: img02.jpg]
[Image: img03.jpg]
[Image: img04.jpg]
[Image: img05.jpg]
[Image: img06.jpg]
[Image: img07.jpg]
[Image: img08.jpg]
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:56 PM)originalzankye Wrote: some of them look pretty cool!

Honestly I want Burn Phoenix KO and Shining Amaterios' parts (to make the stock) out of them all but I want to save up for brave Valkyrie too.
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:48 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  11:56 PM)originalzankye Wrote: some of them look pretty cool!

Honestly I want Burn Phoenix KO and Shining Amaterios' parts (to make the stock) out of them all but I want to save up for brave Valkyrie too.

Shoopdawhoop...
At this point... I might as well buy the whole stinkin’ Set
I pre ordered the full set for *drum roll* 100$! Ill be ordering: a 2nd copy of: BP, The Valkyrie P Hydra, Gold Odin so I can have battle copies. Then ill order 2 regular Ashura beys (for the drivers) & the Gold Turbo Ashura. Btw the Kast bey in this set is a recolor of Burning AmateriosSmile the 1st version was guven out eith a red level chip & Cho Z Achilles holo sticker at a event. Now we just need an evolution for the Xmas 1st Amaterios layer
(Feb. 18, 2020  9:37 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I pre ordered the full set for *drum roll* 100$! Ill be ordering: a 2nd copy of: BP, The Valkyrie P Hydra, Gold Odin  so I can have battle copies. Then ill order 2 regular Ashura beys (for the drivers) & the Gold Turbo Ashura. Btw the Kast bey in this set is a recolor of Burning AmateriosSmile the 1st version was guven out eith a red level chip & Cho Z Achilles holo sticker at a event. Now we just need an evolution for the Xmas 1st Amaterios layer

Ever-wish has pre-orders (with shipping) for the complete set for as little as $77.
(Feb. 18, 2020  6:55 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  9:37 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I pre ordered the full set for *drum roll* 100$! Ill be ordering: a 2nd copy of: BP, The Valkyrie P Hydra, Gold Odin  so I can have battle copies. Then ill order 2 regular Ashura beys (for the drivers) & the Gold Turbo Ashura. Btw the Kast bey in this set is a recolor of Burning AmateriosSmile the 1st version was guven out eith a red level chip & Cho Z Achilles holo sticker at a event. Now we just need an evolution for the Xmas 1st Amaterios layer

Ever-wish has pre-orders (with shipping) for the complete set for as little as $77.

i see it listed as 61.69 for complete set on ever-wish....but then shipping is $22 (at least first class to here in california) so basically 84 total