B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Feb. 10, 2020  5:48 PM)Biggster Wrote: What are those first 2 drivers?

Jaggy’ & Operate’
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:29 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I really like those dash drivers. A good new color for Op'. is cool. We didn't really have much color variation until the orange Op from this last RBV.

Operate really did need more color variation. I know two of them look nearly identical already, and altogether there's just too much red in them. Blue is a nice contract to all of that, and it's a neat ' driver as well. Jaggy' looks really good in white though, and... I think αngle is purple like Under from Beat Kukulcan? Cool color, but also the only disk frame in this release which is all kinds of meh. Makes me wonder what color the rest of the drivers are though.

Speaking of things being too similar though, I just now noticed that the two Dragon chips aren't exact copies, as one has a red eye and the other a blue eye. Talk about a subtle difference!

Also, I think Bushin Ashura looks more bronzed to avoid confusion with the actual gold turbo Bushin base and Ashura chip. Gotta protect the people that got those rare versions.
[Image: EQoS6EeVAAAoQqu?format=jpg&name=large]
new random booster pic of the package 
source:https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/122...5857050624

**Edit also seems cheaper compared to the other boosters but I'm very likely misreading
(Feb. 13, 2020  6:04 AM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: EQoS6EeVAAAoQqu?format=jpg&name=large]
new random booster pic of the package 
source:https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/122...5857050624

Looks straight out of a treasure chest. I knew the package would be gold but the whole thing being gold? Now that’s a way to end out Beyblade Burst GT.
Moving from 1100 yen to 660 yen per random booster for this set sounds amazing
(Feb. 13, 2020  8:11 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Moving from 1100 yen to 660 yen per random booster for this set sounds amazing

Hopefully that’s reflected in the eBay prices too ????
When these types of sets are released, are they truly random? Or is the whole set contained within a case?
(Feb. 13, 2020  4:53 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: When these types of sets are released, are they truly random? Or is the whole set contained within a case?

Um, have you never bought a random booster before or seen one before? I’m gonna assume not. Yes you get one of the eight random combos shown in the box, with one prize bey, which in this case, is Burn Phoenix.
(Feb. 13, 2020  4:53 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: When these types of sets are released, are they truly random? Or is the whole set contained within a case?

(Feb. 13, 2020  4:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Um, have you never bought a random booster before or seen one before? I’m gonna assume not. Yes you get one of the eight random combos shown in the box, with one prize bey, which in this case, is Burn Phoenix.

That reminds me of the amazon reviews for random boosters. Anyway, the packaging looks amazing! If the price decrease is correct, that means that each booster will cost $6.01 USD. The ebay prices will probably be around 8-10$, but that's just a guess. I'm hyped for this random booster!
(Feb. 13, 2020  4:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I’m gonna take high road on this and interpret the question as; if you buy a case (x amount of random boosters/probably 8 per shipment case) will you get all of the Beys in the set?  I would say yes, otherwise, it’d be really annoying work for sites like Everwish to sift through all of the random boosters by hand to sell full sets in high volume.

I know how annoying the Amazon reviewers are that rate random boosters 1 star because THEY thought there were 8 Beyblades in one random booster, so hopefully this isn’t the case.
wait people actually do that? Im honestly not surprised

(Feb. 13, 2020  6:20 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  4:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, have you never bought a random booster before or seen one before? I’m gonna assume not. Yes you get one of the eight random combos shown in the box, with one prize bey, which in this case, is Burn Phoenix.

I’m gonna take high road on this and interpret the question as; if you buy a case (x amount of random boosters/probably 8 per shipment case) will you get all of the Beys in the set?  I would say yes, otherwise, it’d be really annoying work for sites like Everwish to sift through all of the random boosters by hand to sell full sets in high volume.

I know how annoying the Amazon reviewers are that rate random boosters 1 star because THEY thought there were 8 Beyblades in one random booster, so hopefully this isn’t the case.

Wait, people actually do that? Why am I not surprised...
Ill be buyin the full sat. Ill buy 2 Odens & 2 Hydras, & 2 Valkryies. (To have 1 battle copy & 1 display copy). The gold Ofin will get the gold rubber weight. I just need to buy the ACTUAL gold Bushin Ashura to match the bronze bey. Nice to get another burning bey
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:41 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Ill be buyin the full sat. Ill buy 2 Odens & 2 Hydras, & 2 Valkryies. (To have 1 battle copy & 1 display copy). The gold Ofin will get the gold rubber weight. I just need to buy the ACTUAL gold Bushin Ashura to match the bronze bey. Nice to get another burning bey

I’m with you on buying the full set. I initially only wanted 3 (KO, Valk, Amaterios) but with the reduced price I think I’ll pick up the whole set. Pre-orders for RBVs can usually be had for $99 so I’m hoping this set will go for $69-$79.
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:59 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:41 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Ill be buyin the full sat. Ill buy 2 Odens & 2 Hydras, & 2 Valkryies. (To have 1 battle copy & 1 display copy). The gold Ofin will get the gold rubber weight. I just need to buy the ACTUAL gold Bushin Ashura to match the bronze bey. Nice to get another burning bey

I’m with you on buying the full set. I initially only wanted 3 (KO, Valk, Amaterios) but with the reduced price I think I’ll pick up the whole set. Pre-orders foe RBVs can usually be had for $99 so I’m hoping this set will go for $69-$79.

That's not a realistic price, I really doubt
One reason I’m buying the full set is cuz Shining amaterios’s stock parts are scattered throughout the set... I must haz dem all
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  1:59 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m with you on buying the full set. I initially only wanted 3 (KO, Valk, Amaterios) but with the reduced price I think I’ll pick up the whole set. Pre-orders foe RBVs can usually be had for $99 so I’m hoping this set will go for $69-$79.

That's not a realistic price, I really doubt

So you don’t think we’ll get any discount even though the price has dropped from 1100 yen to 660? 

What would you guess a complete set goes for? Hopefully not the standard $99...
In the Burn Phoenix they'll put some seacret parts (chip core)for new series.
Like they did with Driger F last year
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:12 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:02 PM)originalzankye Wrote: That's not a realistic price, I really doubt

So you don’t think we’ll get any discount even though the price has dropped from 1100 yen to 660? 

I definitely won't buy ANY of these boosters if that's the case. That's an absurd price increase for us.
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:16 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:12 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: So you don’t think we’ll get any discount even though the price has dropped from 1100 yen to 660? 

I definitely won't buy ANY of these boosters if that's the case. That's an absurd price increase for us.

I think you misunderstood. The boosters used to cost around $10, and now they’re being decreased to about $6, but we don’t know if sellers will decrease the price.
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:16 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I definitely won't buy ANY of these boosters if that's the case. That's an absurd price increase for us.

I think you misunderstood. The boosters used to cost around $10, and now they’re being decreased to about $6, but we don’t know if sellers will decrease the price.

That's what I mean. The price decreased 40%, so the overall price on ebay should decrease.
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think you misunderstood. The boosters used to cost around $10, and now they’re being decreased to about $6, but we don’t know if sellers will decrease the price.

That's what I mean. The price decreased 40%, so the overall price on ebay should decrease.

well there are a few listings on ebay now for the full set, and the cheapest i see is $99.

and there is pre order on ever wish, wholesale price at $8.60 if you buy 2+ (but then theres the overseas shipping)
(Feb. 14, 2020  8:25 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's what I mean. The price decreased 40%, so the overall price on ebay should decrease.

well there are a few listings on ebay now for the full set, and the cheapest i see is $99.

and there is pre order on ever wish, wholesale price at $8.60 if you buy 2+ (but then theres the overseas shipping)

I hope that changes, because that's DOUBLE what people are paying in japan for 8 boosters(it's not a full set though, so idk).
(Feb. 14, 2020  8:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  8:25 PM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: well there are a few listings on ebay now for the full set, and the cheapest i see is $99.

I hope that changes, because that's DOUBLE what people are paying in japan for 8 boosters(it's not a full set though, so idk).

There’s a big difference between getting all 8 of the beys from the set and getting 8 random ones. That’s why it’s worth double the price.
(Feb. 14, 2020  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  8:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I hope that changes, because that's DOUBLE what people are paying in japan for 8 boosters(it's not a full set though, so idk).

There’s a big difference between getting all 8 of the beys from the set and getting 8 random ones. That’s why it’s worth double the price.

Yeah, that's why I added "it's not a full set though, so idk". That's the downside, but double the price for all 8 confirmed? It's a little crazy, but I guess I can accept that.