B-152 Random Layer 3 (Knockout Odin 幻)

(Sep. 12, 2019  9:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It probably won't be Orochi Ginba, if we're going by how they never brought back Boa (who had decent story potential after God and was also a supporting character) or Lui.

Could also be like the Lord Spriggan situation or Poison Hydra where no one has the Bey and it's just there
(Sep. 12, 2019  10:07 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It probably won't be Orochi Ginba, if we're going by how they never brought back Boa (who had decent story potential after God and was also a supporting character) or Lui.

Could also be like the Lord Spriggan situation or Poison Hydra where no one has the Bey and it's just there

Perhaps, it's definitely possible. We'll just have to wait and see.
Interesting, Knockout kinda seems like a right spin Zwei with its metal contact points and such, the Odin Chip is likely gonna have Valkyrie/Longinus teeth which could be good in some ways, and Gen of course could be helpful. Also I just noticed Knockout Odin's abbreviation is 'KO' lol
Honestly this layer looks amazing with its color scheme, which almost reminds me of purple ice or thunder (the latter which really fits Odin and Norse mythology in general).

I also support more Gen releases, although it makes me concerned for Odin's teeth.

(Sep. 12, 2019  10:15 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Also I just noticed Knockout Odin's abbreviation is 'KO' lol

Good catch. Only makes it more fitting.
I feel like it may not have gen in its main release. Kinda like how Bahamut got a new weight in its main release
I'm kinda pumped for Odin, even though if it shows up in the anime it probably wouldn't be owned by Orochi Ginba
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:11 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: #3 what will be the driver?!  Hopefully it's a new driver that's more of a Dragoon MSUV type of driver...
And not just some existing driver with a dash slapped onto it.....   IM TALKING TO YOU,  X'!!!!

So Quick'
(Sep. 13, 2019  12:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:11 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: #3 what will be the driver?!  Hopefully it's a new driver that's more of a Dragoon MSUV type of driver...
And not just some existing driver with a dash slapped onto it.....   IM TALKING TO YOU,  X'!!!!

So Quick'

I think they're thinking of something wider than Quick'/Xtreme'. Dragoon MSUV's two defining features were its spikier AR and its far wider Rubber Flat-style core. Personally it'd be pretty difficult to control if it got too much wider, but a little extra width might help with the ever increasing weight of beys.
Nice! This set looks pretty sweet!

Edit: Just a theory but I feel that Odin may be a full metal chip. Either that or there could he lots of metal in the base
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:25 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: lbDb1Uw.jpg][Image: ZNPALUA.jpg]

Is the Odin chip metal?
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:25 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: lbDb1Uw.jpg][Image: ZNPALUA.jpg]

Is the Odin chip metal?
Wouldn’t it have metal teeth if it was?

(Sep. 13, 2019  4:28 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is the Odin chip metal?
Wouldn’t it have metal teeth if it was?
I doubt they’d do something like that considering it’d be pretty much impossible to burst
Another Judgment base????
What the hell All parts are random
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4
And It means Knockout Odin幻 is 1/24
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:48 PM)marutti Wrote: What the hell All parts are random
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4

What a revelation
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:07 PM)joyos Wrote:
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4

What a revelation

Until Random Layer 2, You can get rare 1/4 but from this time it'll be 1/24
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4

Wow, Takara Tomy are really trying to make us buy more products, but I can't say I respect this way of them doing it.

First the Gold Turbo nonsense, now this. And while this isn't nearly as bad, it just feels insidious.
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4

isn't it 64?

4 chips, 4 weights, 4 bases
4 x 4 x 4

(Sep. 13, 2019  5:33 PM)DrPedrão Wrote:
Chip is 1/4.
Weigth 1/4
Base 1/4

isn't it 64?

4 chips, 4 weights, 4 bases
4 x 4 x 4

I don't know why but TT says 1/24
I think because the Knockout Layer seemingly can't support any GT layer weight other than Gen. Just look at it, there's no room for any other kind of layer weight.

I think I'm going to pass on this one until I can find a confirmed Knockout somewhere.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I think because the Knockout Layer seemingly can't support any GT chip other than Gen. Just look at it, there's no room for any other kind of GT layer weight.

I think I'm going to pass on this one until I can find a confirmed Knockout somewhere.

Gen isn't a GT chip. It is classified as a Weight.
A typo. I meant layer weight.
Sounds like this might be a pain for collectors like me lol. Wonder if sellers will still be able to put together full sets