B-152 Random Layer 3 (Knockout Odin 幻)

Will the Diabolos chip fit the KO base?
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:56 AM)Biggster Wrote: Will the Diabolos chip fit the KO base?

Yes, Knockout is compatible with all weights including Diabolos.
(Oct. 22, 2019  7:56 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:56 AM)Biggster Wrote: Will the Diabolos chip fit the KO base?

Yes, Knockout is compatible with all weights including Diabolos.

Seems that tournament players are using Knockout with Diabolos or Odin with Goku Weight
I am I the only person that realized the Knockout Odin is a pun? With the knockout base, the just wanted initials to be KO.
(Oct. 23, 2019  11:19 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I am I the only person that realized the Knockout Odin is a pun? With the knockout base, the just wanted initials to be KO.

Man, you should checkout the beyblade meme collection thread.
Wait Knockout is actually really good. I'm honestly questioning if Judgement is the same or better now.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:10 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait Knockout is actually really good. I'm honestly questioning if Judgement is the same or better now.

It really depends on just how good knockout is if it's good enough we could see judgement combos transition into stationary attack combos leaving the all out classic attack style to the knockout base
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:13 AM)bcpaws Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:10 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait Knockout is actually really good. I'm honestly questioning if Judgement is the same or better now.

It really depends on just how good knockout is if it's good enough we could see judgement combos transition into stationary attack combos leaving the all out classic attack style to the knockout base

That'd be cool, now I just need to get my hands on one.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:14 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:13 AM)bcpaws Wrote: It really depends on just how good knockout is if it's good enough we could see judgement combos transition into stationary attack combos leaving the all out classic attack style to the knockout base

That'd be cool, now I just need to get my hands on one.

Mines on it's way also picked up a gunmetal goku weight as it's much cheaper then the gold one
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:15 AM)bcpaws Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:14 AM)Armor Wrote: That'd be cool, now I just need to get my hands on one.

Mines on it's way also picked up a gunmetal goku weight as it's much cheaper then the gold one

Lucky boi, I also really want the full set of RB17. That one and RB10 are the best to get, since basically every release in both is pretty good.
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:16 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:15 AM)bcpaws Wrote: Mines on it's way also picked up a gunmetal goku weight as it's much cheaper then the gold one

Lucky boi, I also really want the full set of RB17. That one and RB10 are the best to get, since basically every release in both is pretty good.

Yeah RB 17 is good I also had a thought of putting merge' or unite' onto knockout just to see how good that would be when it all arrives of course
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:15 AM)bcpaws Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  2:14 AM)Armor Wrote: That'd be cool, now I just need to get my hands on one.

That's Sen not Goku.......

Edit: NVM Didn't know that existed.
(Nov. 11, 2019  7:09 PM)Biggster Wrote: How does it compare with Judgment?

It is nice, but still not as effective as Judgment. It kinda functions like a right spin Zwei, but it benefits best with Diabolos or a tight Chip with Goku Weight plus a Dash rubber-tipped Driver for a very heavy attacker. It is surprisingly small, roughly the size of cR, so you would have to be quite skilled with your launch to get consistent hits with it.

I think Knockout is a versatile base that serves as a pretty good KO/Burst attacker. I would say that Knockout is a better KO attacker, whilst Judgement is a better burst attacker. Imo, the best combo would be KO.Goku/Sen.Sting/Blitz.Destroy' as Knockout having metal in the base makes it hard to "KO" and Goku/Sen Reinforces the base giving it extra weight on the contact points. A worn down Ds' is good as a mixed attacker with KO, Burst, mobile and stationary attack with Knockout base removing Ds' weakness in being easily KOed, plus it has good LAD. I would say a rubber flat driver is more risky than using Ds' as the base is small and can easily miss; only recommend if you are skilled or else Ds' is more versatile and is capable of KOing Lord. Judgment is better at utilising Rubber flat drivers like X'. Hope this Helps.
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:38 AM)7upZ Wrote:

I think Knockout is a versatile base that serves as a pretty good KO/Burst attacker. I would say that Knockout is a better KO attacker, whilst Judgement is a better burst attacker. Imo, the best combo would be KO.Goku/Sen.Sting/Blitz.Destroy' as Knockout having metal in the base makes it hard to "KO" and Goku/Sen Reinforces the base giving it extra weight on the contact points. A worn down Ds' is good as a mixed attacker with KO, Burst, mobile and stationary attack with Knockout base removing Ds' weakness in being easily KOed, plus it has good LAD. I would say a rubber flat driver is more risky than using Ds' as the base is small and can easily miss; only recommend if you are skilled or else Ds' is more versatile and is capable of KOing Lord. Judgment is better at utilising Rubber flat drivers like X'. Hope this Helps.
Sen is so lightweight that that weight distribution doesn't matter much. You'd be better off with Zan if that's the goal, which means the best options are probably either Goku or Diabolos to maximize overall weight.
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:38 AM)7upZ Wrote: I think Knockout is a versatile base that serves as a pretty good KO/Burst attacker. I would say that Knockout is a better KO attacker, whilst Judgement is a better burst attacker. Imo, the best combo would be KO.Goku/Sen.Sting/Blitz.Destroy' as Knockout having metal in the base makes it hard to "KO" and Goku/Sen Reinforces the base giving it extra weight on the contact points. A worn down Ds' is good as a mixed attacker with KO, Burst, mobile and stationary attack with Knockout base removing Ds' weakness in being easily KOed, plus it has good LAD. I would say a rubber flat driver is more risky than using Ds' as the base is small and can easily miss; only recommend if you are skilled or else Ds' is more versatile and is capable of KOing Lord. Judgment is better at utilising Rubber flat drivers like X'. Hope this Helps.
Sen is so lightweight that that weight distribution doesn't matter much. You'd be better off with Zan if that's the goal, which means the best options are probably either Goku or Diabolos to maximize overall weight.

Sen isn't to do with weight, moreso weight distr

(Nov. 15, 2019  7:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:38 AM)7upZ Wrote: I think Knockout is a versatile base that serves as a pretty good KO/Burst attacker. I would say that Knockout is a better KO attacker, whilst Judgement is a better burst attacker. Imo, the best combo would be KO.Goku/Sen.Sting/Blitz.Destroy' as Knockout having metal in the base makes it hard to "KO" and Goku/Sen Reinforces the base giving it extra weight on the contact points. A worn down Ds' is good as a mixed attacker with KO, Burst, mobile and stationary attack with Knockout base removing Ds' weakness in being easily KOed, plus it has good LAD. I would say a rubber flat driver is more risky than using Ds' as the base is small and can easily miss; only recommend if you are skilled or else Ds' is more versatile and is capable of KOing Lord. Judgment is better at utilising Rubber flat drivers like X'. Hope this Helps.

Sen isn't meant for weight, more so weight distribution. You can use other weights like Zan or metsu, but they aren't as KO-resistent as Sen or Goku. Diabolos chip is good for on rubber drivers, but it can be easily be KOed if on a plastic tip like Ds'. Plus, The synergy between Sen/Goku with Knockout makes it possible to knockout LS on Ds'.
(Nov. 15, 2019  3:24 PM)7upZ Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Sen is so lightweight that that weight distribution doesn't matter much. You'd be better off with Zan if that's the goal, which means the best options are probably either Goku or Diabolos to maximize overall weight.

Sen isn't to do with weight, moreso weight distr

(Nov. 15, 2019  7:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Sen is so lightweight that that weight distribution doesn't matter much. You'd be better off with Zan if that's the goal, which means the best options are probably either Goku or Diabolos to maximize overall weight.

Sen isn't meant for weight, more so weight distribution. You can use other weights like Zan or metsu, but they aren't as KO-resistent as Sen or Goku. Diabolos chip is good for on rubber drivers, but it can be easily be KOed if on a plastic tip like Ds'. Plus, The synergy between Sen/Goku with Knockout makes it possible to knockout LS on Ds'.

I really doubt if the weight distribution of Sen can offset its weight disadvantage (Sen is the lightest except Gen). At least Sen is not so widely used as Zan or Retsu, and Sen performs very differently from Goku due to the weight difference.
(Nov. 15, 2019  3:24 PM)7upZ Wrote: Sen isn't meant for weight, more so weight distribution. You can use other weights like Zan or metsu, but they aren't as KO-resistent as Sen or Goku. Diabolos chip is good for on rubber drivers, but it can be easily be KOed if on a plastic tip like Ds'. Plus, The synergy between Sen/Goku with Knockout makes it possible to knockout LS on Ds'.
I guess you haven't been through Physics in school yet, have you? Here, let me give you a lesson.

Sen has a high OWD (Outwards Weight Distribution, meaning more weight is on the outer edge than the center). OWD is terrible for KO resistance, as it does nothing to keep the core of the bey stable, but is a boon to Stamina and some forms of Attack with so much inertia and kinetic energy. Even then, Sen weighs so little that Zan can outspin it with its more balanced weight distribution, so clearly Sen's weight distribution is not sufficient. Zan does everything Sen can better, with its increased mass providing the energy to make up for its slightly less advantageous weight distribution, which is why Sen is a terrible weight and Zan is fairly good.

Weights with a high CWD (or Central Weight Distribution, meaning most of the weight is in the center) like Ten and Sou are harder to KO, but hurt Stamina since they have less momentum. This is why you don't see many people using Ten competitively despite having a solid overall weight, and why I don't think Sou stands much of a chance either unless you strictly need an upgrade to Defense and can afford to sacrifice your overall Stamina.

You know what else helps prevent KOs beyond your weight distribution? Weighing more overall. Take Gen as an example. Though amazing for Burst Defense with its rubber stopper, Gen has very terrible KO Defense because it only weighs a fraction of what other weights do. Diabolos is well-rounded and easily capable of defending itself through its all-around middling weight distribution and massive bulk, only rivaled in sheer mass by Goku but having a more favorable weight distribution (As Goku does leave quite a fair bit of its weight in the center).

tl;dr:
You can't fix a terribly low weight with weight distribution alone, so Sen sucks horrendously and is one of the weakest layer weights released. Diabolos has more Stamina. Diabolos has more KO Defense. Diabolos hits harder for Attack types. Use Diabolos, or failing that, use something well-rounded like Goku or Zan. Zan may be a bit lighter than Diabolos/Goku, but if they're already taken it will do well enough.

Also keep in mind that very few people actually own a Goku weight, myself being one of those fortunate (and spendy) few. Given its rarity and price, it's better to propose more easily obtained parts like Zan and forget about Goku altogether, as Goku is like Diabolos in that it fits well on any combo and doesn't need to be mentioned as an option unless there's a very specific reason to muse about it in particular (e.g. regarding how Goku might behave on Tact with its gimmick).
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:05 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  3:24 PM)7upZ Wrote: Sen isn't meant for weight, more so weight distribution. You can use other weights like Zan or metsu, but they aren't as KO-resistent as Sen or Goku. Diabolos chip is good for on rubber drivers, but it can be easily be KOed if on a plastic tip like Ds'. Plus, The synergy between Sen/Goku with Knockout makes it possible to knockout LS on Ds'.
I guess you haven't been through Physics in school yet, have you? Here, let me give you a lesson.

Sen has a high OWD (Outwards Weight Distribution, meaning more weight is on the outer edge than the center). OWD is terrible for KO resistance, as it does nothing to keep the core of the bey stable, but is a boon to Stamina and some forms of Attack with so much inertia and kinetic energy. Even then, Sen weighs so little that Zan can outspin it with its more balanced weight distribution, so clearly Sen's weight distribution is not sufficient. Zan does everything Sen can better, with its increased mass providing the energy to make up for its slightly less advantageous weight distribution, which is why Sen is a terrible weight and Zan is fairly good.

Weights with a high CWD (or Central Weight Distribution, meaning most of the weight is in the center) like Ten and Sou are harder to KO, but hurt Stamina since they have less momentum. This is why you don't see many people using Ten competitively despite having a solid overall weight, and why I don't think Sou stands much of a chance either unless you strictly need an upgrade to Defense and can afford to sacrifice your overall Stamina.

You know what else helps prevent KOs beyond your weight distribution? Weighing more overall. Take Gen as an example. Though amazing for Burst Defense with its rubber stopper, Gen has very terrible KO Defense because it only weighs a fraction of what other weights do. Diabolos is well-rounded and easily capable of defending itself through its all-around middling weight distribution and massive bulk, only rivaled in sheer mass by Goku but having a more favorable weight distribution (As Goku does leave quite a fair bit of its weight in the center).

tl;dr:
You can't fix a terribly low weight with weight distribution alone, so Sen sucks horrendously and is one of the weakest layer weights released. Diabolos has more Stamina. Diabolos has more KO Defense. Diabolos hits harder for Attack types. Use Diabolos, or failing that, use something well-rounded like Goku or Zan. Zan may be a bit lighter than Diabolos/Goku, but if they're already taken it will do well enough.

Also keep in mind that very few people actually own a Goku weight, myself being one of those fortunate (and spendy) few. Given its rarity and price, it's better to propose more easily obtained parts like Zan and forget about Goku altogether, as Goku is like Diabolos in that it fits well on any combo and doesn't need to be mentioned as an option unless there's a very specific reason to muse about it in particular (e.g. regarding how Goku might behave on Tact with its gimmick).

I commented on this post as I am quite obsessed with Knockout and have used it on a high competitive level; what does insulting my education level have to do with this post or beyblade. I have respectively read your comment and all you have done is talk about how these layers weights theoretically effect the bey's performance than specifically talking about knockout. 

Knockout has metal in the base giving it low centre of gravity, making it somewhat KO resistant. If your talking about Knockout on a rubber flat tip than your probably right (I dislike the comp) those weights would work I guess, but Ds' has low KO resistance and unfortunately Zan, Mestsu and Diabolos doesn't help that. I can visually see that KO.Zan/Metsu/Diabolos.Sting.Ds' gets Koed by Judgement, Zwei and Sometimes Lord. It gives the beys more recoil and prone to knocking out.

Goku and Sen Reduce the recoil quite significantly and just works well with Ds' with minimal KO. This is probably because it adds more weight to the interior, more so Goku than, making more grounded and stable. Sen is slightly more recoily than Goku, but is a good replacement as it doesn't get KOed as much as the other weights. Sen on KO is 25g, whilst Goku weighs 28g; it's to be expected though this only is a concern when against Judgement Diabolos as it can be potentially bursted or KOed. Knockout alone can KO lS on Br (besides Gen Weight).

Goku is more stable and grounded than Sen and makes Knockout on Ds' a Hybrid Defense/mixed attacker. Likely because of Goku also has Low centre of gravity like Knockout and its propriety to makes beys defensive is useful with Ds'. 

I disagree that Diabolos has good KO resistance as it isn't compatible on Knockout on Ds', Diabolos has never been noted as a good KO defence chip. Zwei and Judgement are the only bases it commonly utilizes (maybe tact but I've not seen that variation up).

Weighing more makes a bey potentially less KO resistant?. When have you ever seen B3 on bearing being KOed by Zwei or Judgement consistently, that's a hard cookie to pocket. D.Bahamut with a gen weight on At is hard to Ko. Beside those examples there are a lot of factors on how a bey can have good KO defence. I agree with your points on OWD; Knockout has a different affect. CWD I agree on.

Look I was specifically talking about kO.Goku/Sen.Sting/Blitz.Ds' and your comment isn't relevant to my reply. It is somewhat relevant to most gt bases and weights though these properties change with Knockout. 

You talk about school yet it seems the only thing it has taught you is to spew theoretical garbage that can get you ever so far unless that theory is tested. Some of my theories could be wrong, however my obsession with Knockout is the reason why I'm replying. You don't have to trust me, you can try the combo I suggested and put Zan or Diabolos on it; perhaps the results may differ and those layer weights could be better. 

Physics in beyblade, it's like we're seeing who is the bigger beyblade nerd lol.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: I commented on this post as I am quite obsessed with Knockout and have used it on a high competitive level

There's a difference between being good and understanding how it works. That's aside from the fact that you have no recorded matches here on the WBO, so I'm already doubting this claim.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: I have respectively read your comment and all you have done is talk about how these layers weights theoretically effect the bey's performance than specifically talking about knockout.

Not even theoretically, this is what detailed part testing has proven time and time again. Don't believe me, ask the people that regularly test these parts and they'll confirm everything I've said above.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: Knockout has metal in the base giving it low centre of gravity, making it somewhat KO resistant.

Center of Gravity (n): a point from which the weight of a body or system may be considered to act. In uniform gravity it is the same as the center of mass.

Having a high concentration of weight closer to the bottom of the bey adds to a lower center of gravity. Drivers like Orbit Metal, Wedge, Octa, and Charge excel at this, as their metal at or near the point of contact with the ground means the overall center of the tops mass is pulled downwards by their heavy bulk being so close to the ground. Adding weight to a layer on top raises the center of gravity instead.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote:  If your talking about Knockout on a rubber flat tip than your probably right (I dislike the comp) those weights would work I guess, but Ds' has low KO resistance and unfortunately Zan, Mestsu and Diabolos doesn't help that. I can visually see that KO.Zan/Metsu/Diabolos.Sting.Ds' gets Koed by Judgement, Zwei and Sometimes Lord. It gives the beys more recoil and prone to knocking out.

If you want to claim this, prove it via testing. 20 rounds minimum per different weight against a top-tier Judgement or Zwei combo, with at least one combination using Sen and another using one of Diabolos/Zan/Retsu/Metsu. I'd do it myself, but my Judgement base has been delayed again. TomicaHongKong's dropped the ball with shipping this wave, but that doesn't change how physics works does it?
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: Goku and Sen Reduce the recoil quite significantly and just works well with Ds' with minimal KO. This is probably because it adds more weight to the interior, more so Goku than, making more grounded and stable. Sen is slightly more recoily than Goku, but is a good replacement as it doesn't get KOed as much as the other weights.

You really want me to believe that the second lightest layer weight  (and Sen is only second lightest because Gen exists) has any sort of KO resistance? Why does being so light help improve KO resistance at all?

Also, the whole "it adds more weight to the interior" is a total lie regarding Sen. Sen's big thing is that it has as little weight as possible in its center, and is mostly hollow.

I also never debated Goku's legitimacy, and I don't like that you keep bringing it up when it's not a point of disagreement nor relevant to Sen. The two are not similar in performance whatsoever, merely looking similar but being as different as night and day in terms of performance.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: Sen on KO is 25g, whilst Goku weighs 28g; it's to be expected though this only is a concern when against Judgement Diabolos as it can be potentially bursted or KOed. Knockout alone can KO lS on Br (besides Gen Weight).

TT's Bearing is known to be prone to KOs due to its low friction POM cone (although Hasbro's Bearing is more defendable, as it's just the ordinary plastic polymer instead of POM). This says nothing about the layer weight whatsoever given this, as any decent Attack combo is capable of KOing Bearing from time to time. There's also the difference between "can" and "can do consistently", which are two different things altogether and could be affected by other factors as well.

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: Goku is more stable and grounded than Sen and makes Knockout on Ds' a Hybrid Defense/mixed attacker. Likely because of Goku also has Low centre of gravity like Knockout and its propriety to makes beys defensive is useful with Ds'. 

As I stated above, weight at the top of the spinning top contributes to a raised center of gravity, not a lowered one. This is basic physics man, and part of the very definition of the Center of Gravity.

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: I disagree that Diabolos has good KO resistance as it isn't compatible on Knockout on Ds', Diabolos has never been noted as a good KO defence chip. Zwei and Judgement are the only bases it commonly utilizes (maybe tact but I've not seen that variation up).

No, Diabolos hasn't been noted as a "good KO Defense chip", because it's been called "The strongest chip available" instead. The only thing it doesn't do the absolute best is burst resistance on a ' driver, only because Ashura edges it out by sheer tooth count (and even then Diabolos and Spriggan, both which have the same tooth composition, aren't very far behind it). Given that burst resistance isn't an issue on Knockout (to my knowledge) and the fact that Diabolos is amazingly good for Attack, Defense, and Stamina, this argument holds no water.

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: Weighing more makes a bey potentially less KO resistant?.

Here's a question: which moves easier, a 12 gram weight, or a 14 gram weight? The answer is obviously the 12 gram weight, as it takes less energy, less force, to move less weight. Basic physics stuff here, right? If it moves easier than it has less KO resistance, and therefore more recoil overall whether it hits something or gets hit, as per Newton's third law of motion (the one about equal and opposite forces in every collision). As I said, weight distribution can only do so much, and Sen's high OWD and hollow shape is antithetical to KO Defense to begin with, and its low mass only worsens this problem.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: I agree with your points on OWD; Knockout has a different affect. CWD I agree on.

And this right here is your agreement on this very subject. You cannot agree with my description of the effects of OWD and CWD and still say Sen has good KO resistance with a lightweight body and as much OWD as possible, as high OWD contradicts having good KO resistance, and having less mass also contradicts having good KO resistance as well.

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: When have you ever seen B3 on bearing being KOed by Zwei or Judgement consistently, that's a hard cookie to pocket. D.Bahamut with a gen weight on At is hard to Ko. Beside those examples there are a lot of factors on how a bey can have good KO defence.

Although this sounds like a solid argument, you forget something: KO resistance is more than just the weight of the bey. The shape of the colliding layers matters too. Both Dread and Balkesh B3 have a very round shape with very little for Zwei to grab onto, and since both spin left they also serve to mitigate Judgement's impact through their opposite rotation. It's a combination of shape and spin direction that affects their KO resistance here, not weight. You cannot properly judge the physics by only looking at one factor and ignore the other parts of the equation like you have here.

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: Look I was specifically talking about kO.Goku/Sen.Sting/Blitz.Ds' and your comment isn't relevant to my reply. It is somewhat relevant to most gt bases and weights though these properties change with Knockout.

Calling out a statement as factually incorrect (in this case saying that Sen is not good, and even going far enough to provide alternatives to it) is very much relevant. If you claim it and I have evidence to the contrary, then why should I hold my tongue and let you spread misinformation?

A layer base cannot change how physics works. Claiming that a weight somehow changes properties on specifically one layer base is total nonsense unless it affects the layer in some unusual way. In this case, the only layer base so far that would qualify for that sort of claim is Tact, due to its adjustable contact gimmick reliant on the number of filled hexagons and the fact that outside of the rare and expensive Goku (which I remind you very few people have), Sen is the only layer weight to cover all 6 spots should that be relevant for Tact.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: You talk about school yet it seems the only thing it has taught you is to spew theoretical garbage that can get you ever so far unless that theory is tested. Some of my theories could be wrong, however my obsession with Knockout is the reason why I'm replying. You don't have to trust me, you can try the combo I suggested and put Zan or Diabolos on it; perhaps the results may differ and those layer weights could be better.

For "theoretical garbage", you've already agreed with the part that truly matters regarding how OWD/CWD works and affects the bey, which in and of itself makes your own claims that Sen is good on Knockout fall apart. On top of what is essentially already a claim that you could be wrong (I mean, "perhaps the results may differ"? Really?), all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool.

(Nov. 16, 2019  3:02 AM)7upZ Wrote: hysics in beyblade, it's like we're seeing who is the bigger beyblade nerd lol.

I have yet to lose one of these nerd-offs. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about more than most.
I mean, Sen currently has almost (or even exactly) 0 uses seen in the winning list, compared to Diaboros seeing use in a lot of combos. Saying that a heavier bey is easier to KO is a dubious at best.
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:40 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I mean, Sen currently has almost (or even exactly) 0 uses seen in the winning list, compared to Diaboros seeing use in a lot of combos. Saying that a heavier bey is easier to KO is a dubious at best.

If it did see use, I'd expect it to have been a stock combo of some variety. Maybe Wizard Fafnir stock or something?
Remind me to never question MagikHorse on anything beyblade.

That was... beautifully brutal.