B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

Whoops, I meant Ds', thanks for correcting me on that haha.
Although we aren't getting Eternal, bearing, or operate (not that operate is good but another one might've been cool), I am excited for Z', Ds' (unexpected!), and Fr. We get a few new discs and I feel like 0 and 7 are always welcome. Lots of new frames. Xt on Deep Chaos and Sw on Garuda made me laugh. I was gonna preorder this set today no matter what. Decent combos in my opinion
(Oct. 05, 2018  1:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Whoops, I meant Ds', thanks for correcting me on that haha.

Yiu wrote ds’ only,so,wow,we have two dash drivers ,lovely

This video shows us the box and owner. He's hideous tbh. Oh and his name is Hartz.

Hades Super Z ability is... hexaweight? Something to do with the six hexagons having focused weights along with the centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQtDcSe7N54 playback no longer works so here's the original link.
(Oct. 05, 2018  2:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

This video shows us the box and owner. He's hideous tbh. Oh and his name is Hartz.

Hades Super Z ability is... hexaweight? Something to do with the six hexagons having focused weights along with the centre.

Oh, what a surprise (sarcasm)... the dH owner has the generic shark teeth design. Great... Tired

Still excited for the bey though.
The only thing I like is his hair, reminds me of Lui's hair. His clothing is questionable and his face is pretty ugly, I mean this makes Kyle look like Kurenai Shu, good lord.
I love this set, but the owner, good lord ?
Hartz's fashion sense is irredeemable, but not nearly as irredeemable as people who don't appreciate saw teeth :V

This set is pretty neat, each bey has at least one worthwhile part barring bK, and even then that black Yard is pretty nice. Looking foreward to this one!
The amount of viable parts in this random booster is amazing! I really like that clear Bump frame, and the inclusion of Destroy’ is great too! This seems pretty good for people getting into the competitive scene and the recolours are pretty nice :)

Thanks for sharing this, Jinbee!
Wow ! Didn't expect Ds' to be part of this!! Great! Z'.... Wondering how it would affect the current meta. One time it was a really great driver. At least for me it was.. And Hades, it looks great.. Curious about it's owner.
I am soo looking forward to this Random Booster Volume!
Thanks for the news Jinbee!!
@[Jinbee] Thx soooo much .
(Oct. 05, 2018  2:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The only thing I like is his hair, reminds me of Lui's hair. His clothing is questionable and his face is pretty ugly, I mean this makes Kyle look like Kurenai Shu, good lord.

lol makes Kyle looks like shu kurenai great joke that literally crack me up ??
I might be wrong, but dH owner looks a lot like Phi.. Like that gesture, it's really close. Looks like a human counterpart of Phi.. He looks good though.
It's interesting to see that ' drivers are up for grabs in random boosters now outside of the prize bey. I would've thought they'd keep those to the prize beys or more limited edition releases, but I guess not. ' disks I can see happening because they're actually significantly different and not just a straight upgrade, but a ' driver will basically always be better than a non ' driver.

Outside of the layers that basically all look good, I like the looks of that orange Yielding (especially with that hS layer, boy is that a pair!), that teal Friction, that white or transparent Bump (it's kinda hard to tell which it is on that background), that teal Destroy', and the teal Dagger. For some reason, this booster just has a lot of teal, and I like it all.

And hey, now we have a wedge that isn't yellow. That's nice, right?
At first , I thought it was Shou , then Phi , then Shu , and NOW its name is Hurtz ( Long lost brother of Kurtz ? ) and whats with the purple aura *(it remained me of hS for some reason )
and Destroy' and Zephyr' , WOW
Let's break down the parts:

Dead Hades 11Turn Zephyr':
Dead Hades Layer: Unknown
11: [CENSORED] NO
Turn: Unknown
Zephyr': Probably good, just have to figure out what works best with it

Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding:
Hell Salamander Layer: Top-Tier
Gravity: Outclassed
Yielding: Kinda hard to get, but outclassed

Archer Hercules Heavy Friction
Archer Hercules Layer: Top-Tier
Heavy: Outclassed
Friction: Pretty good Orbit substitute

Maximum Garuda 7Lift Sword:
Maximum Garuda: Good but outclassed
7: One of the best three Disks in the game
Lift: Workable but Outclassed
Sword: [CENSORED] NO

Deep Chaos 0Turn Xtend
Deep Chaos Layer: Good but Outclassed
0: One of the best three Disks in the game
Turn: Unknown
Xtend: NO

Twin Nemesis 1'Hit Wedge
Twin Nemesis Layer: Good but outclassed
1': Workable with Attack Types but outclassed
Hit: NO
Wedge: [CENSORED] NO

Shelter Regulus 8'Bump Destroy'
Shelter Regulus Layer: [CENSORED] NO
8': Perhaps good?
Bump: Top-Tier
Destroy': Top-Tier

Beat Kukulkan 13Dagger Yard
Beat Kukulkan Layer: Good but Outclassed
13: [CENSORED] NO
Dagger: NO
Yard: Passable (barely) Orbit substitute
Dang. And I hoped for a good hS recolor...this whole RBV has such nice layers but so few good drivers and disks/frames (excluding 7, 0, bump, destroy, friction, zephyr')
I think i have a new favourite character.
Ironically, it's the Shelter Regulus that has the best parts
(Oct. 05, 2018  7:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ironically, it's the Shelter Regulus that has the best parts

I too was shocked that it wasn't the bad pull.
Dead Hades looks amazing, honestly. Interesting parts, too.

Hell Salamander, my favourite layer of the Cho-Z system, has an amazing re-colour. Disappointed about the disc, but I love the two-toned orange Yielding. I'm a fan of drivers that match the layers.

Archer Hercules is so damn nice. Such an improvement! And the Friction driver that matches? Yes, please! Disappointed by the disc.

Maximum Garuda is awesome! 7 is always needed and Lift is fun, new and needs a blue re-recolour. Great choices! Sword, however, is garbage. I guess it matches the layer and frame, but Uncertain

Deep Chaos is beautiful! The Frame does not match, however, but at least the driver does? I kind of love Xtend... more than I should... as it's not good in the slightest.

Twin Nemesis is great. Hit Frame is my favourite colour (and sort of matches?) and we needed a new Wedge colour... even if the driver is not good.

LOVE that Shelter. Holy. And it comes with CLEAR BUMP AND DESTROY'? Easily my favourite of the bunch. The Destroy' matches with the Kukulcan, which is perfect, since it only makes sense they'd be together.

Kukulcan is beautiful. Dagger is a gorgeous colour and Yard is black, which is easily matched with other Beyblades (like that Regulus). Awesome!

I don't think there is a bad pull out of the bunch, but I'm good for them all, as usual. Hard to pass up these Beyblades.
that Zephyr on dead hades looks amazing! def my favorite cho z bey
Why does hartz look like he would be clio’s older brother though? He kinda looks like a mashup of clio, lui, phi and shu with his clothes looking like he just came from the snake pit. But his design is fitting considering that he looks like his bey, like how clio looked like deep chaos. Personally, i love his design, as for the bey...

Dead hades- tbh,i really don’t like how the gimmick is basically “more weight than normal” cause it’s kinda cheap to give us a bunch of beys with cool gimmicks than give us one with basically no gimmick. But the design is BEAUTIFUL.
11- Let’s skip this one for...better reasons
Turn- They finally gave us the thing we’ve been modding. The spinning part of tornado wyvern as a frame.
Z’- oh no.
(Oct. 05, 2018  8:56 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Why does hartz look like he would be clio’s older brother though? He kinda looks like a mashup of clio, lui, phi and shu with his clothes looking like he just came from the snake pit. But his design is fitting considering that he looks like his bey, like how clio looked like deep chaos. Personally, i love his design, as for the bey...

Dead hades- tbh,i really don’t like how the gimmick is basically “more weight than normal” cause it’s kinda cheap to give us a bunch of beys with cool gimmicks than give us one with basically no gimmick. But the design is BEAUTIFUL.
11- Let’s skip this one for...better reasons
Turn- They finally gave us the thing we’ve been modding. The spinning part of tornado wyvern as a frame.
Z’- oh no.

The gimmick is apparently the hexagonal weight distribution or something. The six hexagon parts of the metal are apparently the most focused weights of the layer and form a hexagon. The centre itself is also part of that weight distribution, a hexagon. The idea is that it has enough weight outwards and inwards for stamina and attack I think? I'm not entirely sure but honestly the gimmick is pretty bland in my opinion.