B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

Doesn't it say 120% of the Cho-Z Metal, therefore doesn't that mean TT is just using a different metal?
(Aug. 02, 2018  5:15 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Doesn't it say 120% of the Cho-Z Metal, therefore doesn't that mean TT is just using a different metal?

maybe 120% of more metal as in heaviest layer at that time?

who knows???
ill be pissed if we get dead hades 13 new frame god driver you know why? because cR got literally the trashiest combo ever literally the fourth cho z bey to come out and it gets only 1 new part excluding layer also (reach is trash) Vise Leopard got 12 (trash) Lift (actually pretty good) and Destroy (pretty good also) so I want a new driver
(Aug. 02, 2018  8:47 AM)bidinga Wrote: ill be pissed if we get dead hades 13 new frame god driver you know why? because cR got literally the trashiest combo ever literally the fourth cho z bey to come out and it gets only 1 new part excluding layer also (reach is trash) Vise Leopard got 12 (trash) Lift (actually pretty good) and Destroy (pretty good also) so I want a new driver

Lift is good, but it scrapes way too much to be useful. Bump is apparently still better Smile
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:34 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  8:47 AM)bidinga Wrote: ill be pissed if we get dead hades 13 new frame god driver you know why? because cR got literally the trashiest combo ever literally the fourth cho z bey to come out and it gets only 1 new part excluding layer also (reach is trash) Vise Leopard got 12 (trash) Lift (actually pretty good) and Destroy (pretty good also) so I want a new driver

Lift is good, but it scrapes way too much to be useful. Bump is apparently still better Smile

Hmmm, that means nobody will put lift instead of Bump in initial rounds.
why would anyone, for 0.15 grams advantage and a lot of scraping!!!
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:34 AM)leosama Wrote:

Lift is not made for Vice leopard ( stock combo ) but for Winning Valtryek ( stock combo ) ( because of the height of volcanic ) ( PUN INTENDED )
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:20 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:34 AM)leosama Wrote: Lift is good, but it scrapes way too much to be useful. Bump is apparently still better Smile
Lift is not made for Vice leopard ( stock combo ) but for Winning Valtryek ( stock combo ) ( because of the height of volcanic ) ( PUN INTENDED )

what pun? i don’t get it Smile
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:48 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:20 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lift is not made for Vice leopard ( stock combo ) but for Winning Valtryek ( stock combo ) ( because of the height of volcanic ) ( PUN INTENDED )

what pun? i don’t get it :)
The pun is : When the VL was released ( and still now ) the (stock) combo is supposed to have a short height ( which is reported as the scraping of 'lift' frame ) . SO , when we put 'lift' on '12' of the (stock) combo for WV , there is lot less scrapes on 'lift' (Due to HUGE height of 'volcanic' driver )
(Aug. 02, 2018  3:50 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:48 PM)leosama Wrote: what pun? i don’t get it Smile
The pun is : When the VL was released ( and still now ) the (stock) combo is supposed to have a short height ( which is reported as the scraping of 'lift' frame ) . SO , when we put 'lift' on '12' of the (stock) combo for WV , there is lot less scrapes on 'lift' (Due to HUGE height of 'volcanic' driver )
It's not a pun. 
This is a fact, lift scrapes a lot. And Fire fire himself told about this wV usage.
I am nearly 100% sure that recolours of twin nemesis and archer hercules will be in this random booster
(Aug. 03, 2018  5:56 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I am nearly 100% sure that recolours of twin nemesis and archer hercules will be in this random booster

Of course you're not 100%. There are no confirmations nor hints. We're all just making logical guesses with a splash of personal choices. For all we know, they throw us curveballs like a remake, rare exclusive Beyblade, or dual layer.
Hopefully we'll see a Hell Salamander recolor as well...
A red tN seens nice in my mind for whatever reason Tongue_out
I just want to see a Hell Salamander black & yellow recolor,would be a nice reference to the real Fire Salamander!
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote: A red tN seens nice in my mind for whatever reason Tongue_out
You saying that reminded me of the red and yellow recolour Diablo Nemesis got
Hmm hope it's something really interesting in it
I really want a choZ upgrade of gigant gaia
(Aug. 04, 2018  1:33 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I really want a choZ upgrade of gigant gaia

Wrong thread, it would be more appropriate for this one:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-5-Beys-...pid1453241
Dead Hades 13Bump Zeta (fanmade combo)
(Aug. 18, 2018  12:21 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Dead Hades 13Bump Zeta (fanmade combo)

it will have at least one new part
I said fanmade doesn't mean I have to make my own new Disc Frame

Random Boosters and special sets are the only way we get Frames these days. They can't just break that formula
There’s been so many blue prize beys lately, I want something like green or white purpoe
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:46 AM)GodGaia Wrote: There’s been so many blue prize beys lately, I want something like green or white purpoe

well,from that image we got before,"Codename Heavy" will be purple-ish
(Aug. 22, 2018  1:03 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:46 AM)GodGaia Wrote: There’s been so many blue prize beys lately, I want something like green or white purpoe

well,from that image we got before,"Codename Heavy" will be purple-ish

I think it's pretty much confirmed to be called Dead Hades by now...