B-00 Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍 (wbba store limited)

Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍Ver. will release in March 14th at wbba store as limited bey
marutti judging by how you didn't state a Weight name, I'm guessing this is a recolor of the Diabolos Chip? Also, do you have any pictures or just the combo?
(Feb. 05, 2020  7:09 AM)marutti Wrote: In March Union Diabolos.00E.Br will release wbba store limited bey

Thx, ill make sure to try to find it
Duuuuuude! Union, Diabolos, and Bearing?

It's like everything they knew we wanted all in one place!
(Feb. 05, 2020  7:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Duuuuuude! Union, Diabolos, and Bearing?

I sense some competitiveness with this combo.
(Feb. 05, 2020  7:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  7:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Duuuuuude! Union, Diabolos, and Bearing?

I sense some competitiveness with this combo.

In Diabolos, 00, and Bearing sure, but Union is easily outdone and Expand is, well, some can make it work but I don't have much faith in it.

Still would love to see another color of Union though. It's the type of part where more colors means a lot more combinations due to the interchangeable Power mode pieces.
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:41 AM)kontotbey Wrote: Diabolos origional chip or diabolos2?

Since there is no layer weight listed, I would guess its the first Diabolos chip
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:47 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:41 AM)kontotbey Wrote: Diabolos origional chip or diabolos2?

Since there is no layer weight listed, I would guess its the first Diabolos chip

then it a must have beyblade. with bearing, union base and diabolos chip and I would guess it will be painted 00 disc
Damn that is a nice combo diabolos + union + bearing all in one place
I am wondering what color this will be. Also, I may pick this up just because it has some good competitive parts. It will really depend on what color this is though, as I have all these parts already.
No way! A re-realise of bearing and Diabolos! Definitely picking this one up.
Ahh.. just when I say “ I sacrificed enough muneys to TakaraTomy...” this pops up... well.. I better hit the altar prepped.... again....
I'm already broke, but I need this. My wallet isn't going to be happy
I'm getting this 100%, even though i dont like where this is going . But since its Union, Diabolos and Bearing, yeah here we go again
Yay, parts I genuinely need! Union is nice, Diabolos is another thing, and expand? New part considering my collection hasn't really grown since Evolution, and another bearing? I'm interested alright.
When is it coming out
(Feb. 05, 2020  8:43 PM)Nik P. Wrote: When is it coming out

Some time in March. The exact release date is unknown as I'm writing this.
Man, as excited as I am for this recolor, I am... less than satisfied with the parts. Aside from my dislike of Bearing, it's combo is just all over the place
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:03 PM)MagixG Wrote: Man, as excited as I am for this recolor, I am... less than satisfied with the parts. Aside from my dislike of Bearing, it's combo is just all over the place

This is actually amazing. Competitive parts galore. Random Boosters never gave us this kind of thing.
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:03 PM)MagixG Wrote: Man, as excited as I am for this recolor, I am... less than satisfied with the parts. Aside from my dislike of Bearing, it's combo is just all over the place

This is actually amazing. Competitive parts galore. Random Boosters never gave us this kind of thing.

For one, they're RANDOM boosters for a reason, and for two, this was personally my worst nightmare. Competitive use aside because I have a slight dislike for the meta, it's parts are kinda everywhere. You have a "balance type" (glorified attack) base, Diabolos1 which is cool, 00Expand with Bearing which just screams stamina. It's combo kind of is everywhere
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:08 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is actually amazing. Competitive parts galore. Random Boosters never gave us this kind of thing.

For one, they're RANDOM boosters for a reason, and for two, this was personally my worst nightmare. Competitive use aside because I have a slight dislike for the meta, it's parts are kinda everywhere. You have a "balance type" (glorified attack) base, Diabolos1 which is cool, 00Expand with Bearing which just screams stamina. It's combo kind of is everywhere

That's how most WBBA exclusives are. Take the B-00 eF for example. Emperor Forneus is a defense layer, and Hunter' is an attack driver.
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:08 PM)MagixG Wrote: For one, they're RANDOM boosters for a reason, and for two, this was personally my worst nightmare. Competitive use aside because I have a slight dislike for the meta, it's parts are kinda everywhere. You have a "balance type" (glorified attack) base, Diabolos1 which is cool, 00Expand with Bearing which just screams stamina. It's combo kind of is everywhere

That's how most WBBA exclusives are. Take the B-00 eF for example. Emperor Forneus is a defense layer, and Hunter' is an attack driver.

You're right. These combos are just kinda funky if you ask me. And then they slapped meta galore parts on here which is... less than pleasing to me, for reasons