Attack Bey launch strategy

I’ve been playing around with tilting left right and front back and other combinations. I understand left and right spin Beys act differently due to spin but what is your preferred launch with attacking Beys.
it really depends on what you're battling. if going against a stationary bey i'll bank launch it, but if it's a mobile bey i usually flat launch it. pretty simple but whatever.
(May. 29, 2019  3:21 PM)Zycratic Wrote: it really depends on what you're battling. if going against a stationary bey i'll bank launch it, but if it's a mobile bey i usually flat launch it. pretty simple but whatever.

bank shooting is when you turn the top of your launcher away from you (but only slightly). bank shooting usually gets you a flower pattern so you can attack the center over and over (like rush shoot) but it works best with attack drivers.

there’s also weak shooting (if you are opposite spin to ur opponent and they shoot really hard, you shoot weak which can help burst them faster or spin equalise off their beyblade)

but generally for strong shoots, you want to do it as strong as you can and follow through. don’t just stop after the cord is pulled out because your arm will naturally slow down. you have to aim to get your arm as far away from the launcher as possible (if that makes sense).

tldr

tilt your launcher away from you for attack

weak shoot against opposite spin fast spinning beyblades

for powerful shoots follow through with pulling, shoot as hard as you can
(a trick for me is trying to shoot quickly too :3)
(May. 30, 2019  12:21 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Great information thanks

is it working well ??
Yes thank you. I have been trying different combinations and working with my kids on options for there beys.
Another way of putting it for the banking shoot is while you are pulling the cord/string, you use your launcher to trace along the outer edges of the stadium. You'll know if you did it right if a rubber Attack type Driver follows through with a consistent flower pattern.

Don't worry if you overshot (meaning it almost self-KO into a pocket of a TT standard Beystadium) since it may still follow through with the said pattern after gliding a bit on the outer edges.
(May. 29, 2019  10:15 PM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  3:21 PM)Zycratic Wrote: it really depends on what you're battling. if going against a stationary bey i'll bank launch it, but if it's a mobile bey i usually flat launch it. pretty simple but whatever.

bank shooting is when you turn the top of your launcher away from you (but only slightly). bank shooting usually gets you a flower pattern so you can attack the center over and over (like rush shoot) but it works best with attack drivers.

there’s also weak shooting (if you are opposite spin to ur opponent and they shoot really hard, you shoot weak which can help burst them faster or spin equalise off their beyblade)

but generally for strong shoots, you want to do it as strong as you can and follow through. don’t just stop after the cord is pulled out because your arm will naturally slow down. you have to aim to get your arm as far away from the launcher as possible (if that makes sense).

tldr

tilt your launcher away from you for attack

weak shoot against opposite spin fast spinning beyblades

for powerful shoots follow through with pulling, shoot as hard as you can
(a trick for me is trying to shoot quickly too :3)

There are also things such as pushing the launcher forward a bit when doing a rush launch/bank shot (they are the same thing) to get into the center, launching into the center to knock the opponent out of the center and proceed to circle around the stadium keeping the enemy from getting into the center (like the anime's flash launch), there's an angleless attack launch against other attack types, and the ever difficult snipe launch (which is a modified rush launch/bank shot).
If you're using a really aggressive Driver like Xtreme' or Quick', don't always launch full power. This is really helpful if you think the Bey won't stay in the stadium when you launch. This trick is also useful when using the Cho-Z Valkyrie Layer, because its Burst Stoppers limit its attack power. If you're using a Driver like Destroy, you can try to keep the launcher flat while launching really hard, which has a good amount of risk and reward. On one hand, it can allow the combo to hit the wall and bounce into the center of the stadium if it leans too much at the ridge, but it could also cause the combo to self-KO. If you don't want this to happen but you still want to use Destroy for Attack, just tilt the launcher. That worked well enough for me with czA.00P.Ds against NateDogPhilly's pP.Ω.Xt+ (he'll never forget that xD). Depending on the Driver, you might want to try out different strategies or launch angles, but at the end of the day, it's all up to the user when it comes to the most comfortable technique.
If you want to stall the other Beyblade out, launch flat. If the Beyblade is a stamina or defense type, tilt the launcher so it does a “flower pattern”. When using a left spin attack type against a right spin, launch lighter.
When you are using tips like power, you should probably go for a Skyscraper Boost or tilt your launcher side ways.
Also note with string launchers- it helps to pinch the rip tab (thats what I call the tiny handle attached to the string) with your thumb and index finger. Don't hook your fingers around it like most of the characters do in the anime. That way you can use more force and let it slide out from between your fingers without having to worry so much about the launcher breaking.
WE SHOULD LAUNCH SLIDE SHOOT THEN IT WOULD BE SO AGGRESSIVE AND MORE POWERFUL IT WOULD BE WIN
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:51 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: WE  SHOULD LAUNCH SLIDE SHOOT THEN IT WOULD BE SO AGGRESSIVE AND MORE POWERFUL IT WOULD BE WIN
1. Turn your caps off.
2. Slide shoot doesn't always win. We can even stall the bey to avoid contact with opposite spin equalizer
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:51 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: WE  SHOULD LAUNCH SLIDE SHOOT THEN IT WOULD BE SO AGGRESSIVE AND MORE POWERFUL IT WOULD BE WIN
1. Turn your caps off.
2. Slide shoot doesn't always win. We can even stall the bey to avoid contact with opposite spin equalizer
thanks Adarsh Abhinav

1. Turn your caps off.
thanks Adarsh Abhinav
1. Turn your caps off.

Mmmmm the good old tornado stall.  Fun to use in an opening round in match against a weak launched Fafnir or Arc Balkesh B3.  I'm wondering how viable the Spiral' driver will be with heavy weight combos.  

I've seen some interesting things related to Volcanic' like Perfect Phoenix.00.Bump.Volcanic' but I can see some big recoil/knockout/burst combination ideas from looking at the Zwei Longinus' stock combo.
Is there a compilation of all realistic launch methods and strategies?