[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

(Jul. 12, 2010  2:11 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: We have three people including me and bot

i will go to
I'm starting a team tournament in Macon Georgia at primetime gaming and I was wondering if Victory Pegasus will be joining our Beyblade Burst Team tournament. And any other teams that are in Georgia
This team tournament will be hosted by the Black Dragons Beyclub plus we will be competing as well
So close my aunt lives in Atlanta Georgia and haven't gone to a tournament and I've always wanted to go to one.
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:17 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: So close my aunt lives in Atlanta Georgia and haven't gone to a tournament and I've always wanted to go to one.

Do you have a team for the Georgia team tournament
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:59 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Anyone wanna hold a tourney. Not just people in georgia, but people in Tennessee, FLorida, and Alabama? If so sign up below.

(Jul. 01, 2018  10:14 PM)Beyboy4000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:59 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Anyone wanna hold a tourney. Not just people in georgia, but people in Tennessee, FLorida, and Alabama? If so sign up below.

(Jul. 01, 2018  9:29 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:17 PM)ZeoTheDragon Wrote: So close my aunt lives in Atlanta Georgia and haven't gone to a tournament and I've always wanted to go to one.

Do you have a team for the Georgia team tournament

I am in a team but i'm not going because I live pretty far and also my team is at where I live so I don't think there going ether
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:59 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: im here GA BLADERS UNITE

You got me
any news on the team tournament?
Live in Athens(go dawgs!) and would love to actually have a tournament within 50 miles of me for once. BULLDOG BLADERS UNITE!
Is there any teams that are located in Georgia

Message me by phone number at 4787879649 or text me on Hangouts @josephvanfossen0@gmail.com
Hello, I am new to this and am looking into it for my son. Are there any in or near Atlanta I could take him to? 

Thanks!!
(Jan. 03, 2019  1:05 AM)Jaxattacks Wrote: Hello, I am new to this and am looking into it for my son. Are there any in or near Atlanta I could take him to? 

Thanks!!

I am in Suwanee and looking, too, for something in Atlanta (prefer NE Atlanta)

(Jan. 03, 2019  1:05 AM)Jaxattacks Wrote: Hello, I am new to this and am looking into it for my son. Are there any in or near Atlanta I could take him to? 

Thanks!!

I am in Suwanee and looking, too, for something in Atlanta (prefer NE Atlanta)
I'm in NW GA, but willing to travel to a tournament.
Hi. Does anyone know if there will be a BEYBLADE tournament held in Atlanta Ga for 2019???
Hi everyone. My son is interested in attending a BEYBLADE tournament. Are there any in Georgia? He sees them on YouTube and is so excited about attending. He is only 6 but I would really like to take him to one.
We are in atlanta please let me know details

We are in dacula GA
My fam travels around a lot so I might be there. -Avery
DraxTurbo is in! Just joined the organization, I am part of a team in Atlanta and we are ready to compete.
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:06 PM)Robbie Wrote: Hi everyone. My son is interested in attending a BEYBLADE tournament. Are there any in Georgia? He sees them on YouTube and is so excited about attending. He is only 6 but I would really like to take him to one.

Following this. We’re in TN trying to find some close tournaments as well for my 9 year old.
Copy pasting this.

Hello! My name is Lauren Bosma, I'm an employee at Full Circle Toys / Games in Newnan, GA.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fullcircletoysgames

We are a toy store / game store located in Newnan who host Magic, Transformers and Pokemon leagues with a steady following of players! We are looking to expand into Beyblade (with myself as the organizer / judge- since I have interest in the game show myself) to a once a week event like the other games we support! We have a giant / spacious gaming garage that would perfect to host events in!

If you have any advice or input regarding the subject, please let me know! - Lauren
(Mar. 31, 2019  4:06 PM)Robbie Wrote: Hi everyone. My son is interested in attending a BEYBLADE tournament. Are there any in Georgia? He sees them on YouTube and is so excited about attending. He is only 6 but I would really like to take him to one.

We are interested! Any idea on timing and dates? We are in!

(Apr. 25, 2019  10:58 PM)DraxTurbo Wrote: DraxTurbo is in!  Just joined the organization, I am part of  a team in Atlanta and we are ready to compete.

Hi DraxTurbo! Do you allow new bladers to play with y’all to learn or practice? My son is anxious to go to a tournament. I don’t know where to begin.
(May. 02, 2019  12:19 PM)SolidLightening Wrote:

(Apr. 25, 2019  10:58 PM)DraxTurbo Wrote: DraxTurbo is in!  Just joined the organization, I am part of  a team in Atlanta and we are ready to compete.

Hi DraxTurbo! Do you allow new bladers to play with y’all to learn or practice? My son is anxious to go to a tournament. I don’t know where to begin.

Hey!  I'm based out of Atlanta.  I'm trying to become an organizer to organize an event in Clarkston next week.  If you do a search on "clarkston" from inside the forum, you can find my thread and reply with your interest and get more information once it becomes available.

I'm working on hosting a tourney next week in Clarkston georgia (near decatur).  if you search on "clarkston" in the forum, you'll find my thread, and you can reply with your interest and find out additional information.
(May. 02, 2019  12:19 PM)SolidLightening Wrote:

We are hosting a meetup/tourney on Friday (6/21) in Clarkston.  It will be practically first-time tournament bladers.  If you do a search on "clarkston" under communities, you'll find the thread with the info (DeKalb Conference Center at Georgia Piedmont Technical College).