[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

If my mom is cool with it I could join the rapiers?
(Feb. 23, 2018  6:41 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: If my mom is cool with it I could join the rapiers?

Or you can joining the bey beyclub I am making.
(Feb. 23, 2018  6:41 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: If my mom is cool with it I could join the rapiers?

Yea your mom than welcome to join our team

(Feb. 23, 2018  9:03 PM)Tahka Wrote:

Or you can joining the bey beyclub I am making.

And since we are making a team now, just wanted to make sure its cool that im a older blader. Im not sure if your a younger blader or not
I live in Carrollton Ga... basically where West Georgia College is. I am very interested in joining a beyclub/team around here if there are any.
(Feb. 26, 2018  12:21 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: I live in Carrollton Ga... basically where West Georgia College is. I am very interested in joining a beyclub/team around here if there are any.

Cool, well your more than welcome to join us. I actually attend west Georgia tech on the campus in Lagrange ga
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:56 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  12:21 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: I live in Carrollton Ga... basically where West Georgia College is. I am very interested in joining a beyclub/team around here if there are any.

Cool, well your more than welcome to join us. I actually attend west Georgia tech on the campus in Lagrange ga

Ok cool, I’m actually new to the whole team thing so how does all of it work? Do you just say I’m in and I’m apart of it? Or do I have to attend meetings or training sessions or something like that? I’m not new to beyblade though, I’ve been a blazer since I was 7... I’m 16 now
(Feb. 26, 2018  2:00 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:56 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Cool, well your more than welcome to join us. I actually attend west Georgia tech on the campus in Lagrange ga

Ok cool, I’m actually new to the whole team thing so how does all of it work? Do you just say I’m in and I’m apart of it? Or do I have to attend meetings or training sessions or something like that? I’m not new to beyblade though, I’ve been a blazer since I was 7... I’m 16 now

I'm not completely sure either, this is my first time being apart of a team, but since there are only two members (unless you join) its just open invitation policy at this point
(Feb. 26, 2018  3:41 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  2:00 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Ok cool, I’m actually new to the whole team thing so how does all of it work? Do you just say I’m in and I’m apart of it? Or do I have to attend meetings or training sessions or something like that? I’m not new to beyblade though, I’ve been a blazer since I was 7... I’m 16 now

I'm not completely sure either, this is my first time being apart of a team, but since there are only two members (unless you join) its just open invitation policy at this point

Ok, well yeah if you are looking for team members than I’m more than happy to join yalls
Welcome to the team. There's supposed to be a team tournament coming up in a few months in macon
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:30 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Welcome to the team. There's supposed to be a team tournament coming up in a few months in macon
Sweet, thanks man. I read about the macon tourney, should be able to make it based on dates. Anyway, glad to be apart of it
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:51 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:30 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Welcome to the team. There's supposed to be a team tournament coming up in a few months in macon
Sweet, thanks man. I read about the macon tourney, should be able to make it based on dates. Anyway, glad to be apart of it

it would be cool if we could all meetup for like a team meeting or something before the Tournament
Yeah for sure, where and when could we do it?
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:16 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Yeah for sure, where and when could we do it?

Not sure, Carrollton is a bit far from me. Do you know how far you are from Newnan, GA or evn atlanta?
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:16 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Yeah for sure, where and when could we do it?

Hello, Welcome to the team.
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:41 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:

Not sure, Carrollton is a bit far from me. Do you know how far you are from Newnan, GA or evn atlanta?
Yeah, I’m about 45 minutes from both Newnan and Atlanta.

(Feb. 26, 2018  8:49 PM)Tahka Wrote:

Hello, Welcome to the team.

Thanks, glad to be part of it
(Feb. 26, 2018  9:15 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  8:41 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Not sure, Carrollton is a bit far from me. Do you know how far you are from Newnan, GA or evn atlanta?
Yeah, I’m about 45 minutes from both Newnan and Atlanta.

(Feb. 26, 2018  8:49 PM)Tahka Wrote: Hello, Welcome to the team.

Cool, well meeting up in Newnan works for me if that works for Tahka
(Feb. 26, 2018  10:46 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  9:15 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Yeah, I’m about 45 minutes from both Newnan and Atlanta.

Cool, well meeting up in Newnan works for me if that works for Tahka

It depends if we where we meet, and what we are going to do. And where do you guys live in Newnan, do you guys live like north of it or south of it?

Do you want to joining are beyclub?
im about 30 mins south of Newnan
(Feb. 27, 2018  4:30 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: im about 30 mins south of Newnan

So what are we going to be doing there? like talk or train and stuff if so we need to fine a place where we can do it, but if we are just going to talk we can use something like discord.
I have a discord so that would work if you just wanted to talk
i have discord so that works, and we could just train on our own but use discord to talk about strategies or whatnot
(Feb. 27, 2018  6:12 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: i have discord so that works,  and we could just train on our own but use discord to talk about strategies or whatnot

Okay

Mine is ToxicRichy#4538
alright ill add you on there
(Feb. 27, 2018  7:29 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: alright ill add you on there

Did you add me yet?
(Mar. 01, 2018  3:00 AM)Tahka Wrote:

Did you add me yet?

not yet, sorry I forgot, ill add you in just a few minutes

(Mar. 01, 2018  3:00 AM)Tahka Wrote:

Did you add me yet?

im not sure how to add someone on discord, if you search Beyblade Team on there you should find the group