[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

(Mar. 01, 2018  10:43 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  3:00 AM)Tahka Wrote: Did you add me yet?

not yet, sorry I forgot, ill add you in just a few minutes

(Mar. 01, 2018  3:00 AM)Tahka Wrote: Did you add me yet?

im not sure how to add someone on discord, if you search Beyblade Team on there you should find the group

What is your name on discord so I can add you.
(Mar. 02, 2018  2:10 AM)Tahka Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  10:43 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: not yet, sorry I forgot, ill add you in just a few minutes

im not sure how to add someone on discord, if you search Beyblade Team on there you should find the group

What is your name on discord so I can add you.

look up 18 Davius Reid on discord
(Mar. 02, 2018  2:16 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  2:10 AM)Tahka Wrote: What is your name on discord so I can add you.

look up 18 Davius Reid on discord

Its not showing.
(Mar. 01, 2018  11:23 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Mine is Ben Swolo #9473

i sent you a request on discord

(Mar. 02, 2018  2:17 AM)Tahka Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  2:16 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: look up 18 Davius Reid on discord

Its not showing.

i sent you a request
Okay guys we have 4 members now, only 1 and we will have are beyclub, btw do you guys have any suggest to who would want to joining the club?
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:52 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: My Beyblade burst club the Sun Dragons will be joining as a team for the team tournament we can do it at Comics Plus of Macon on 502 Cherry Street in downtown Macon Ga

My team would like to sign up for this team tournament

When will the tournament be?
Who want's to come to my Tournament in Atlanta?
(Mar. 09, 2018  3:48 AM)Tahka Wrote: Who want's to come to my Tournament in Atlanta?

ill be there
My team will be there
Team Thunder Knights Bey Club
and maybe our second division team the sun dragons will be there too that a total of 10 members
wait who is hosting a tornement in ga because i live their so im in
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:12 AM)beymaster35 Wrote: wait who is hosting a tornement in ga because i live their so im in
I’m trying to become an organizer. My tournament would take place in Clarksville Georgia and would be around early July. Anyone interested?
My discord is Spideyblade #0601. I don’t have the app and I just use it on goolgle, so I can’t join when I click the link. Can I do anything without bettering the app?
So are you interested?

(Jun. 21, 2018  2:18 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: My discord is Spideyblade #0601. I don’t have the app and I just use it on goolgle, so I can’t join when I click the link. Can I do anything without bettering the app?
Maybe, but it would matter on times and date.
Anybody interested in a Georgia tournament?
Yes plz in Georgia I have been waiting for about a month.

(Jun. 20, 2018  9:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  1:12 AM)beymaster35 Wrote: wait who is hosting a tornement in ga because i live their so im in
I’m trying to become an organizer. My tournament would take place in Clarksville Georgia and would be around early July. Anyone interested?

I am interested

(Mar. 04, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote: Okay guys we have 4 members now, only 1 and we will have are beyclub, btw do you guys have any suggest to who would want to joining the club?

How do I join?
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:43 PM)dylanisgamin Wrote: Yes plz in Georgia I have been waiting for about a month.

(Jun. 20, 2018  9:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m trying to become an organizer. My tournament would take place in Clarksville Georgia and would be around early July. Anyone interested?

I am interested

(Mar. 04, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote: Okay guys we have 4 members now, only 1 and we will have are beyclub, btw do you guys have any suggest to who would want to joining the club?
First I have to take the organizer test. Then I can host one for real
How do I join?
(Jun. 27, 2018  2:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:43 PM)dylanisgamin Wrote: Yes plz in Georgia I have been waiting for about a month.

I am interested

First I have to take the organizer test. Then I can host one for real
How do I join?

Just took the Organizer’s test. Waiting for results