[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

Guys it's a Christmas miracle I just got a lr launcher for 10 dollars and it's official takara tomy
nice i got a thin air.vol booster

I know a kid who has lots of beys and he has lots of friends with em too, maybe I could get them to sign up?
any news on getting a Georgia tournament or anything together?
I used to live in Norcross, near Atlanta, if you're from there, we probably know echother, I am Isaac, from spain.
I actually live about a hour away from Atlanta, but nice to meet you
My Beyblade burst club the Sun Dragons will be joining as a team for the team tournament we can do it at Comics Plus of Macon on 502 Cherry Street in downtown Macon Ga

My team would like to sign up for this team tournament
(Feb. 19, 2018  5:29 AM)Tahka Wrote: when is the next turnament?

not sure, but there are talks of having a team  tournament in macon, georgia
(Feb. 20, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote: Who wants to make a beyclub?

I would love to make a bey club
(Feb. 20, 2018  9:49 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote: Who wants to make a beyclub?

I would love to make a bey club
(Feb. 21, 2018  11:52 PM)Tahka Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  9:49 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: I would love to make a bey club

what part of Georgia are you in
(Feb. 22, 2018  12:22 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: what part of Georgia are you in

I live around the heart of georgia.
Powder springs!

I'll be very active over summer
Cool I'm in Lagrange and not sure, got any ideas?
(Feb. 22, 2018  6:20 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Cool I'm in Lagrange and not sure, got any ideas?

your team can be called Team Kinetic Reapers and plus how many people is on your team so far.By the way we changed our team name its called Nova Strikers Bey Club now
(Feb. 22, 2018  4:27 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  6:20 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Cool I'm in Lagrange and not sure, got any ideas?

your team can be called Team Kinetic Reapers and plus how many people is on your team so far.By the way we changed our team name its called  Nova Strikers Bey Club now

Thats a pretty sick name, i like it and so far just me and Tahka
(Feb. 22, 2018  7:24 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  4:27 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: your team can be called Team Kinetic Reapers and plus how many people is on your team so far.By the way we changed our team name its called  Nova Strikers Bey Club now

Y'all can join my Beyclub if you would like to
(Feb. 22, 2018  7:24 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  4:27 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: your team can be called Team Kinetic Reapers and plus how many people is on your team so far.By the way we changed our team name its called  Nova Strikers Bey Club now

I was think like the name The Victory Pegasus, but the name is good.
The victory Pegasus works for me, and I guess if we don't get more members maybe we just join his club
(Feb. 23, 2018  7:56 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: The victory Pegasus works for me, and I guess if we don't get more members maybe we just join his club

We only need 2 more people, but if that takes to long, then we will joining his club.
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  7:56 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: The victory Pegasus works for me, and I guess if we don't get more members maybe we just join his club

We only need 2 more people, but if that takes to long, then we will joining his club.

I have your team pending for the tournament so take as m,uh time you need the tournament ain't until the end of May or the first week of June.
I did that so ya'll will have time to prepare and train to become better.
(Feb. 23, 2018  5:06 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote: We only need 2 more people, but if that takes to long, then we will joining his club.

I have your team pending for the tournament so take as m,uh time you need the tournament ain't until the end of May or the first week of June.

Okay I hope are teams will clash.
(Feb. 23, 2018  5:06 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:47 PM)Tahka Wrote: We only need 2 more people, but if that takes to long, then we will joining his club.

Awesome thanks

(Feb. 23, 2018  5:33 PM)Tahka Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  5:06 PM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: I have your team pending for the tournament so take as m,uh time you need the tournament ain't until the end of May or the first week of June.

Okay I hope are teams will clash.

Hopefully they will. Maybe once we get more members or just us two we can get some training battles against each other