[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

im going to try to take it again soon i just needed to study more for it
(May. 12, 2017  1:21 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: im going to try to take it again soon i just needed to study more for it

Ok Thats alright we just gotta make sure before the tournament starts
Good, the more who are certified the better
You have to make an event proposal first

Oh and who is coming to the proposal in momo con
I am going to momocon but what is the proposal we would be going to

Everybody who is going to momocon want to meet up somewhere in the venue before the tournament if we have a tournament
We're meeting in cenntenial park
What like the day before the tournament also what stadiums do we bring the hasbro or takara tomy stadiums
For a wbo event you always use takara stadiums
I can bring a hasbro one if there isnt enough
do we know if the tournament is still happening
I took the organizer quiz but i still need to wait for the results
Has anyone taken or is an organizer so we can actually have the tournament
I don't see a notification confirming anything for me but if you all want to hold an unofficial match then by all means I'll bring my stuff and if anyone can bring a ring then we can host an unofficial tournament
Eh if we need to come to that then

I can make an event but it cant be in momocon
(May. 24, 2017  11:12 PM)Giriko Wrote: I don't see a notification confirming anything for me but if you all want to hold an unofficial match then by all means I'll bring my stuff and if anyone can bring a ring then we can host an unofficial tournament

ill be at momocon if you want to do that
I am going it's just I am not sure if I will be able to make it to the unofficial tournament
We should still bring prizes just to attract more people even though its unofficial
Yes because the last one kinda didnt work
I live in Alpharetta Georgia, and I joined this community to use a weapon that surpasses fidget gear, if anyone has a 100 spintrack hmu
So when is the next time everyone is free so we can plan around then when our next tournament will be

Also I am finally getting some god layer beyblades
soon hopefully, ill be in atlanta for anime weekend atlanta if someone wants to battle