[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

Just to be clear does it matter what brand of launchers we use
Ok because all my beyblade items are hasbro anyways
(Apr. 06, 2017  6:58 PM)Atrain99 Wrote: Just to be clear does it matter what brand of launchers we use

No you can use either takara or Hasbro launchers
Well yeah thats what he meant by brand
Any of you guys capable of doing the organizer test? I'm waiting for further notification on something so it would be helpful if there was a backup organizer.
I.e. ant one in tennesse in Ridley Tn

In Ridgley Tn
Hey to be honest after the hasbro tournament we could do a takara tomy tournament. Also I just got lost longinus.
Its hasbro and takara tomy so you can use both
Ok so it will be in cenntenial park at 3pm on may 27 and we can use tomy and burst correct me if needed
(Apr. 16, 2017  1:29 PM)DanDaMex2003 Wrote: Ok so it will be in cenntenial park at 3pm on may 27 and we can use tomy and burst correct me if needed

Whoever hosts has to pass the Organizers' Quiz and propose the tournament properly before any final details can be posted.
Well the beyblades used will be Hasbro only. If the Tomy/ Hasbro launchers are interchangeable then you can use whichever one you like. It will be deck format so make sure to bring 3 beyblades.

ill be out of school on break, i can try to take the quiz again if no one else can
Thanks for bieng our backup organizer i'll also take the quiz but over summer just so we dont go through this problem again in future tournaments
Let's do Hasbro and Takara or do a Takara tournament after the Hasbro one.
I lets vote if you want hasbro and takara tomy say aye if not comment your opinion
Ok so i guess it is Hasbro and takara tomy unless we get beat four votes
If that's what you guys wanna do, we still need someone to actually host the event and for whatever reason I'm not able to do so.