[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

(Mar. 01, 2020  6:37 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Hello there, North GA blader here, I am hoping to start a Beyclub in 2 years(IDK why I’m saying this now) but I might be able to host tournaments then.

What part of North Georgia?
Just north of Fulton County, about an hour’s drive from Atlanta.
Im 27 but i still Beyblade so i would love to be in a tournament
(Mar. 05, 2020  2:50 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: Im 27 but i still Beyblade so i would love to be in a tournament

Well the thing is, I live in Franklin North Carolina, which is just outside of Georgia, so I was thinking about doing a tournament here for the chance of people from Georgia coming. I’m aware it may be too far for some people but for people in NorthEast Georgia I think they could probably come.
(Jan. 29, 2020  5:26 PM)BeybladeMom2011 Wrote: My son has set up The Ultimate  Beyblade Challenge & Free Play it'll be in the Metro Atlanta area. We haven't gotten a location yet because we aren't sure of the amount of space we will need. If you would like most info I can give it to you.

Hi, 

I would like more information. My son who is about to be 5 would love to join.

Hi,

My son is an avid beyblader for about an year. He’s almost 5, but doesn’t have anyone to play with who is into it like himself. (Can’t take them to school)

Is there anyone in the Atlanta area who would be interested in meeting up to let our kids play and battle. We’re in the Dunwoody area, but don’t mind traveling out a bit. Are there any groups already? I’ve scanned the forums and don’t see any.

Thanks for the help.
Tournaments are fun
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:39 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Tournaments are fun

Not really the place to post about this though. Do you live near Georgia and could go to tournaments around that area?
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  5:39 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Tournaments are fun

Not really the place to post about this though. Do you live near Georgia and could go to tournaments around that area?

NoUnhappy
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:42 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Not really the place to post about this though. Do you live near Georgia and could go to tournaments around that area?

NoUnhappy

Then do not post here. This is for people who are interested in tournaments for the Atlanta, Georgia area and looking for Bladers that are in this area.
(Mar. 05, 2020  7:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2020  6:42 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: NoUnhappy

Then do not post here. This is for people who are interested in tournaments for the Atlanta, Georgia area and looking for Bladers that are in this area.

Oh, sorry
Any upcoming or beyblade tournaments in atlanta?
Umm anybody live in Rome Georgia, there’s like never any tournaments here Unhappy Anyways if a organizer is seeing this, plz host a tournament here. Heck idc if there’s only a few people.
(May. 17, 2020  2:29 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Umm anybody live in Rome Georgia, there’s like never any tournaments here Unhappy Anyways if a organizer is seeing this, plz host a tournament here. Heck idc if there’s only a few people.

If you’re willing to take a three hour trip I can host one in Franklin NC.
(May. 17, 2020  2:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  2:29 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Umm anybody live in Rome Georgia, there’s like never any tournaments here Unhappy Anyways if a organizer is seeing this, plz host a tournament here. Heck idc if there’s only a few people.
If you’re willing to take a three hour trip I can host one in Franklin NC.

Umm not rlly
(May. 17, 2020  2:32 PM)AcidGaming Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  2:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you’re willing to take a three hour trip I can host one in Franklin NC.

Umm not rlly
I guess I cannot help you then. Realize though you’re probably going to have to venture outside of Rome Georgia if you want to participate in a tournament.
Oh that kinda sucks but maybe
(May. 17, 2020  2:35 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Oh that kinda sucks but maybe

I mean, if you want a tournament exactly where you're located, why not become an organizer?
If you do, keep in mind that you'll need at least one B-09 or B-33 standard TT stadium. You'll also need at least four confirmed participants for an event.
And with COVID-19 still going like it is, it might be awhile before tournaments are safe again.
(May. 17, 2020  2:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  2:35 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Oh that kinda sucks but maybe

I mean, if you want a tournament exactly where you're located, why not become an organizer?
If you do, keep in mind that you'll need at least one B-09 or B-33 standard TT stadium. You'll also need at least four confirmed participants for an event.
And with COVID-19 still going like it is, it might be awhile before tournaments are safe again.ye

Ye the virus in my county is not too bad, but your right it still might not be safe. Anyways I have many posts left before I can become a organizer, plus I’m like a year before I can be old enough to become a organizer. Well I can only hope I guess. Unhappy
If any of you are interested in attending a tourney in or near Atlanta once it’s safe, please let me know. I will be taking the organizer quiz soon and I want to see if anyone is interested in attending tournaments.
(Jun. 08, 2020  5:20 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: If any of you are interested in attending a tourney in or near Atlanta once it’s safe, please let me know. I will be taking the organizer quiz soon and I want to see if anyone is interested in attending tournaments.

Sure! I'm up for one!
Cool! How far are you willing to drive to attend one?
I live just north of Atlanta. I would go
That’s great! I live about an hour away from Atlanta so that should be fine.
(Jun. 08, 2020  5:36 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Cool! How far are you willing to drive to attend one?

I live just outside of it so its close
Sound's fun, I'm down. Is there gonna be limits on what parts we can and can't use?