[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

(Jun. 08, 2020  6:50 PM)Sceledrus Wrote: Sound's fun, I'm down. Is there gonna be limits on what parts we can and can't use?

For now, I’m just going to leave it normal, unranked Burst Standard.
im interested but depends on the Prizes
Hm...I’ll have to look into that.
Will there be any other tournaments in Georgia
I don’t think I’ll be hosting soon, but you might want to check with the other organizers in the Georgia area to see if they will be hosting.
i forget, when was the last time we even got a tournament?
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:51 AM)Kit Fisto Wrote: i forget, when was the last time we even got a tournament?

I haven’t seen anything 2016 or after. It’s possible you guys haven’t had one since the Metal Fight ages. I’d be willing to host, but more likely it’d be in NorthEast Georgia than Atlanta.
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:54 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:51 AM)Kit Fisto Wrote: i forget, when was the last time we even got a tournament?

I haven’t seen anything 2016 or after. It’s possible you guys haven’t had one since the Metal Fight ages. I’d be willing to host, but more likely it’d be in NorthEast Georgia than Atlanta.

yeah, i was scrolling through tons of archived tourneys and searching all over google, we have had a serious drought but i didn't think it was this bad.  might become an organizer one day who knows.  i just dont know if theres enough active georgia bladers for one
It’s a bit farther off, but I’ve got a date and a location for a possible Georgia tournament. The date would be November 7th, 2020, and the location would be Pitts Park in Clarksville, Georgia. Would anyone be able to do this?
Would any organizers out there be up for possibly doing a burst classic or mfb/mfb limited tournament? We don't get tournaments often either way, so I guess its farfetched that we would get something like mfb limited or burst classic for a tournament. I think it would be nice, though.
(Dec. 30, 2020  11:56 PM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Would any organizers out there be up for possibly doing a burst classic or mfb/mfb limited tournament? We don't get tournaments often either way, so I guess its farfetched that we would get something like mfb limited or burst classic for a tournament. I think it would be nice, though.

I would like that
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  11:56 PM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Would any organizers out there be up for possibly doing a burst classic or mfb/mfb limited tournament?  We don't get tournaments often either way, so I guess its farfetched that we would get something like mfb limited or burst classic for a tournament.  I think it would be nice, though.

I would like that

yah, burst classic would be nice.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I would like that

yah, burst classic would be nice.

and mfb
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yah, burst classic would be nice.

and mfb
I was also considering doing an mfb one, good to know there is interest in burst classic and mfb down here.
I live in Alabama Prattville but does one other person mean like me and a friend and someone to take me there I'm just 13 so I don't have a car. but I also wanted to bring my best friend T.j it's one of our dreams to compete in a tournament.
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:38 PM)gearonim Wrote: I live in Alabama Prattville but does one other person mean like me and a friend and someone to take me there I'm just 13 so I don't have a car. but I also wanted to bring my best friend T.j it's one of our dreams to compete in a tournament.

no tourney just yet.  I checked, and its only a 3 hr drive from where I live. ofc, I'm a youngling(can't drive, and it would take way to long to pick up, 6 hr drive lol) but, if its on a Saturday, should be fine. most tourneys are at noon-2, so it should be viable. also, ur old enough to host a tourney, so there's that
When is the tournament because I'm out of town until March 16
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:13 PM)gearonim Wrote: When is the tournament because I'm out of town until March 16

we don't know, hasn't been organized yet
I'm in Atlanta as well
Is someone planning a new Tournament?
When is the date of the tournament and where is it? If it is near Suwannee or Alpharetta I can come.
Hi, posting to get any info on local tournaments
I'm not up on official tournament rules, but my friends and I have been doing some casual / entry level Hasbro-only stuff up around Woodstock / North ATL (Slingshock/Hypersphere/Speedstorm only, Drafting, King of the Hill, that type of thing). If anyone would be interested in that, post up and I'll see what I can do about getting other people involved.

Is there a Discord channel that Atlanta folks hang out in?