[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

Certainly a tad ambitious but perhaps one day. For now we really need to get some tourneys going. Whether official or casual.
It may be ambitious, yes, but given the amount of bladers here, and some of the organizers nearby, it could work. Give The Circuit as an example. Though that may be a little less ambitious.

I think the first part would be getting people interested, including other organizers and judges
So if we do not have a organizer
we can do a tormnament but not make it official,
I have a team of 4 including me and Joshua.

So we can do that til we get a organizer
Sounds like it could work

but has anyone else taken the quiz besides me?

Any of you guys going to the Savannah holiday tournament?

nvm it filled up

(Nov. 15, 2022  3:35 PM)C5HULK Wrote: So if we do not have a organizer
we can do a tormnament but not make it  official,

but where?
(Nov. 15, 2022  3:46 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Sounds like it could work

nvm it filled up

(Nov. 15, 2022  3:35 PM)C5HULK Wrote: So if we do not have a organizer
we can do a tormnament but not make it  official,

but where?- I do not know i am under aged to host tho, Maybe we can find a park or place we can meet up if it is not to cold

so like a park in atlanta, i am bout 30 min away with mid traffic

we just need stadums, date and time, and a place we have player for sure
(Nov. 16, 2022  5:47 PM)C5HULK Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2022  3:46 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Sounds like it could work

nvm it filled up

but where?- I do not know i am under aged to host tho, Maybe we can find a park or place we can meet up if it is not to cold

so like a park in atlanta, i am  bout 30 min away with mid traffic

we just need stadums, date and time, and a place we have player for sure

Still need an organizer. The rules state events planned to happen must be wbo official play events. The month's about to end and I can take my organizers' test again. So I might as well do that since there's more people than us that want to play
Next week guys! Should we have a club type? Or maybe we just have everyone in the area join. I'm Planning to have a new year's tournament tho. Hopefully I don't fail since I won't do it in school like last time(couldn't even see the rulebook so I did that to myself lol)
les go! not yet but when we have a bigger club maybe we can charge 5 bucks to conpete and the winner get the sum of the tickets.

also if any can find a cool place that will let us host a torny then that will be great
Should be plenty of card/ comic shops around, one may allow us to host a tourney. If anything, there’s millions of parks around that could work.
What about Infinite Realities ? hopefully they allow meet-ups, but beyblades are very loud, other specific suggestions?
i do not know if they allow it yet but olimpick park in atlanta could work
If it has a pavilion it can work. Also, it looks like you have to book it so it seem inaccessible
oh ok. i can try to find something it may be a minute tho

i found things for 50 poeple, and it is 500 so if all 50 poeple pay 10 bucks it wiil cover the cost
Found a place. Windwood Hollow Park. It costs $75 for 4 hours. We can simply have a fee for $3-$4 per player
cool wheere is it

also we have should have some prize for a winner
the entry fee goes to the wbo, so we'll have to pay out of pocket for a prize. I'm thinking Barricade Lucifer for the first place winner

The park is in Dunwoody
so ralf u get your organzor quiz on the 9th?

sorry bad spelling
9th at the latest. I have finals next week and a lot of makeup work and tests this week so I won’t organize anything anytime soon. But definitely during winter break I’ll try to host something. I have only one stadium (pro series) so I’ll need an extra.
I have a pro series stadium as well. As long as I can make it to a tourney I can bring it.
TODAY'S THE DAY BOYS! I'll do it later and I'll tell you how it goes.

Just submitted it. I'm really anxious, but hopefully I pass.
I DID IT! Grin I'm taking my interview Saturday, then I'll have to see whats after that.
Well congrats! Hope that interview went well.
It did. I think. I'm currently in some sort of middle stage that could last 2 weeks at the minimum. I'm aiming for a tournament on new years eve or before that. I'm actually kind of nervous cause of how fast Georgia tournaments fill up.