[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

I’d be interested! That’s close enough to me.
Any my Atlanta by any chance
I'm in Alabama but Atlanta would be an easy drive for me to attend a tournament with my son. We have stadiums as well.
My Forneus F4 is ready to burst some beys Wink
oh heck yeah you little bakas, im in albany so a quick trip to atlanta (down memory lane) would be cool!
it would be approximately 2 hours and 47 minutes, though that might be delayed due to traffic
You gonna set up a tournament or just talk smack
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:59 AM)The dark knight Wrote: You gonna set up a tournament or just talk smack

uh where did the talk smack part come from my fellow georgian amigo? i just said my city because you all were saying it, and i thought perhaps there'd be a tournament
Am I late here .-. I.. I wanna join a tournament... in georgia.

I'm in the state Atlanta's like less than 45 mins away I might b able to go. What's the date, place, time?

But fr fr who wants to start a Georgia Bey club or sum .-.
(Oct. 19, 2021  3:45 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Hell maybe even a team

I'm starting to like you...
(Oct. 19, 2021  3:45 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Hell maybe even a team

I'm not from Georgia but trust me a lot of people would join because I went to a tournament in Dunwoody recently and the player cap was 24 and 40 showed up and was accepted
There another tournament there as well I’m signed up for jt
Is everyone here still active?
Guys! Great news! I might become an organizer next year!
Hello any one still in Atlanta or around there I want to battle
I think you need to be an organizer to have club tournaments
well guys I failed Unhappy . I won't be able to try again until the 8th of december. But I think I might experiment with the GT format.
I'm in Atlanta! It'd be nice to be able to battle someone near me!

(Nov. 07, 2022  4:02 PM)C5HULK Wrote: Hello any one still in Atlanta or around there I want to battle

I am
Basically there will be a tournament in every region of Georgia, with the top 3 winning and becoming a team(the final 2 will battle to become the team leader, therefore there will still be some competitive encouragement) (Also, anyone who didn't win can still compete in the next tournament, but the top 3 are welcome to spectate). After all 5 teams have been assembled, the 6th and final tournament will be a team tournament. I think 15 is kind of a small number, so a surrounding state could also be apart of it. What do you guys think?
(Nov. 09, 2022  9:30 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Basically there will be a tournament in every region of Georgia, with the top 3 winning and becoming a team(the final 2 will battle to become the team leader, therefore there will still be some competitive encouragement) (Also, anyone who didn't win can still compete in the next tournament, but the top 3 are welcome to spectate). After all 5 teams have been assembled, the 6th and final tournament will be a team tournament. I think 15 is kind of a small number, so a surrounding state could also be apart of it. What do you guys think?

That sounds ambitious.