[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

(Dec. 12, 2022  3:29 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: It did. I think. I'm currently in some sort of middle stage that could last 2 weeks at the minimum. I'm aiming for a tournament on new years eve or before that. I'm actually kind of nervous cause of how fast Georgia tournaments fill up.

Tell us ahead of time when i t is so we can get there first, And make it first come first serve if you can
(Dec. 12, 2022  4:18 PM)C5HULK Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2022  3:29 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: It did. I think. I'm currently in some sort of middle stage that could last 2 weeks at the minimum. I'm aiming for a tournament on new years eve or before that. I'm actually kind of nervous cause of how fast Georgia tournaments fill up.

Tell us ahead of time when i t is so we can get there first, And make it first come first serve if you can

Well everyone comes early, there's a start time for tournaments. And it's only first come first serve if not everyone shows up and there's extras.
Now I don’t think I can do New Years Eve, got plans and all that. Though we’ll see.
I'll most likely do something before that. Still in a grey area tho.
Thanks to Zector, Georgia now has a public community page on WBO Discord! Bladers in Georgia now have a voice on Discord!
Does anyone here not use discord? Just wanna know to make things easier in the future.
(Jan. 04, 2023  4:41 PM)C5HULK Wrote: K so you guys have a link to join or

Go the the dropdown menu for More, the discord invite is there.
(Jan. 13, 2023  3:49 PM)C5HULK Wrote: hey so when we hav a torny

Next month at the latest.

On that note, I'll be more active here and in the discord server.

I wanna start off with a club type, since I know for a fact once I post a tournament the floodgates will open, and it'll still be a handful with 21 people. I might organize a regional for the bwc but I'll have to see.

until then, here's the schedule I'm planning out for myself:

~~End of February - First club type event~~ (crossed out because I'm horrid at planning)

March 11th or 18th - First hosted tournament(either standard 3on3 or rebound)

Between April and May - Route to BWC regionals

June will have no events
(Dec. 27, 2022  7:29 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Does anyone here not use discord? Just wanna know to make things easier in the future.

I don't have discord
Hey hey,
I'm hosting an unranked tournament in partnership with Four Gaming on May 13th if anyone wants to join, here's the link: https://challonge.com/gaultreboot
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:58 AM)masterdragoon12 Wrote: do you have a entry fee?

Nope it’s completely free
(May. 02, 2023  4:17 AM)Blazebringer343 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:58 AM)masterdragoon12 Wrote: do you have a entry fee?

Nope it’s completely free

sir, that message is from 13 years ago...
(Apr. 02, 2023  2:56 AM)BradyJ Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2022  7:29 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Does anyone here not use discord? Just wanna know to make things easier in the future.

I don't have discord

I hope the tournament went well.

(Apr. 18, 2023  6:36 PM)GuudeTG100 Wrote: Hey hey,
I'm hosting an unranked tournament in partnership with Four Gaming on May 13th if anyone wants to join, here's the link: https://challonge.com/gaultreboot

(May. 14, 2023  7:43 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2023  2:56 AM)BradyJ Wrote: I don't have discord

(Apr. 18, 2023  6:36 PM)GuudeTG100 Wrote: Hey hey,

Yeah, it went really well and everyone had a blast. Hopefully the next one can be posted here.
If we have a Beyblade X tournament in Atlanta, How would the point system and rules work? For the original Beyblade X point ruling, A Spin finish and over finish are both one point, a burst is two points, and I believe an Extreme finish is 3 or 4 points. I we did a tournament with this system, would the rules be altered in any way?
(May. 21, 2023  9:20 PM)BradyJ Wrote: If we have a Beyblade X tournament in Atlanta, How would the point system and rules work? For the original Beyblade X point ruling, A Spin finish and over finish are both one point, a burst is two points, and I believe an Extreme finish is 3 or 4 points. I we did a tournament with this system, would the rules be altered in any way?

If we do it’ll be unranked and we’ll just go with B4’s rule book until staff cooks something up. We’d also have to rely on the active bladers here to see if they’re in the loop of things(the current tournament has many brand new members). If only 5 people have BX releases by August, it’ll be a bust until more people are informed or some localization happens.
Man this thread is absurdly long
Anyone located north of Atlanta in the Gwinnett area?
(Aug. 13, 2023  11:20 PM)M4GearSports Wrote: Anyone located north of Atlanta in the Gwinnett area?

I am. Were an established community and have tournaments monthly.
(Aug. 14, 2023  12:43 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2023  11:20 PM)M4GearSports Wrote: Anyone located north of Atlanta in the Gwinnett area?

I am. Were an established community and have tournaments monthly.

My kids and I will be going to the tournament at the air museum in September. Would love to visit local tournaments around the Gwinnett area more frequently and often.