Ask a question, get an answer!

taru678 Wrote:what blades come in random booster 8
The ones that matter are Uriel 2 and the Dark series blades (except for Dragoon). You can see it in this box picture:

http://www.ideal808.com/viewImage.asp?fi...height=768

Stuff in the background are the other blades you can get in RB8.
taru678 Wrote:what blades come in random booster 8

The most notables are Uriel 2, the Dark Blades, and Galeon Attacker.
soo can the blades be a random color??
Brad Best Wrote:Sorry, beywiki is acting funny
i noticed i cant read posst unless i double post

RB8 can come with a galeon attacker??
what's your problem guy?
don't spam like this please Oo
taru678 Wrote:srry 4 double post beywikis acting wierd but anyhow i hope i dont get a dumb trypio Tired ! that woold piss me off to no end

taru678 Wrote:!!!!!!!!!!beywiki is being retarted!!!!!!
If you have any problems with Beywiki, post about it in the "Questions and Comments" forum. No use in posting about it here.
Taru678, enough with the pointless posts ...
srry u guys it wooldnt work i wont do it again Gasp
1. How do you do the crazy monkey attack?
2. Whats the point of Dranzer GT's reverse engine Gear?
1. Did you mean War Monkey (Galman's AR?)
2. It's an Engine Gear, so there's not much usefulness in it. It's supposed to spin the other way when the EG is released though. It may seem good on blueprint with some of the ARs out there, but it usually doesn't work out the way it is meant to.
Does anybody know what constitutes as not spinning?

Today I was messing around with some Wolborg 4 combinations and in one of the matches it seemed as if my 10bBistool won the match, but if you count the upper half of my Wolborg 4 custom as spinning, then it would have been counted as a draw.
If the upper half is still going it's still spinning. This is one of WB4's advantages.
okay this might sound completely "noobish" but i would like to know for sure...is the "waterfall technique" actually used or real?...i dont know what it looks like or how its done if it is and i would like to find out
Wow I never knew that about Wolborg IV. Spin switch with that thing would be killer...

It's not a real move.
G Wrote:Wow I never knew that about Wolborg IV. Spin switch with that thing would be killer...

I used to use that, until it was confirmed to be illegal. If not launched in right spin, the whole engine weight actually just stops moving most of the time.
Does the "ABS" in the ABS Caul stand for anything? Is it just the name of the plastic.. or what? I've been wondering this for a while.
Kei Wrote:Does the "ABS" in the ABS Caul stand for anything? Is it just the name of the plastic.. or what? I've been wondering this for a while.

It stands for this: (WAYYYY too lazy to type the name out)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylonitri...ne_styrene
Roan Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Does the "ABS" in the ABS Caul stand for anything? Is it just the name of the plastic.. or what? I've been wondering this for a while.

whoa

Haha, thanks though.
Roan Wrote:

dude copypaste

also i did not know these

what the hell does "Caul" mean
Bey Brad Wrote:what the hell does "Caul" mean
A quick search has told me that it has nothing to do with the plastic of a HMS AR, or plastic of any kind.

EDIT: Hmm, I guess this might work kind of: "a form or plate for pressing a veneer or veneers being glued to a backing or to each other. "
I eventually can get some of these blades wich one i should get and wich on i better not buy:

Dranzer GT
Wolborg 3
Zeus
Rushing Boar
Guardian Driger
Manta Driver
Zeus will be good if it's Takara.
Dranzer GT's not bad.

Rest suck.
i Also think so but i think i maybe better ask befor i take some.

Zeus is Hasbro, but i take it xD what's the different betwen the zeus from hasbro and the zeus from takara?

I think i will take
Dranzer GT and Zeus
I hope i can get them

(and Bey Brad i still need that things that i want to buy from you, when you looking through you stuff just send me a pn Grin)
Takara's Zeus has the proper Customize Gear that's free spinning and made with low-friction plastic. Hasbro's just uses a plain engine gear. Since this CG is the best part of Zeus, you shouldn't get Hasbro Zeus.