Ask a question, get an answer!

bugturtles Wrote:I think this is the only RC that can use Phantom Fox's CWD in Upper.
It is. It will just scrape up against the AR of any other custom. You can flip it though and it will work.
Kei Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I think this is the only RC that can use Phantom Fox's CWD in Upper.
It is. It will just scrape up against the AR of any other custom. You can flip it though and it will work.

I've always wanted to use its Upper mode on regular combos... But I was forced to use Force Smash because of that. However, I never really found a use for it's Force Smash as I never had tall enough RCs.
bugturtles Wrote:I've always wanted to use its Upper mode on regular combos... But I was forced to use Force Smash because of that. However, I never really found a use for it's Force Smash as I never had tall enough RCs.

Would Metal Semi Flat Core work for that?

On that note, is Dranzer V2 a good plastic beyblade? I impulsively bought two for $6.50 when I saw them. The shipping was free so I couldn't resist.

Edit:
Better question, what makes Dranzer V2 so good?
I think it has great potential for Force Smash. Someone used this combo to win our tournament back in 2005:

AR: Turtle Crusher
WD: CWD whatever phantom fox's is
RC: Bearing Core
As for the Dranzer V2 question, it's a good "base" test. As in, if your Beyblade can beat Dranzer V2 then it has some potential. The SP are great for Survival-type combos, but other than that it works fairly well uncustomized. The AR has just enough Upper and Smash to do enough damage in both Survival and Attack mode. It's not the best Beyblade ever, but it's worth having.
Synesthesia Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I've always wanted to use its Upper mode on regular combos... But I was forced to use Force Smash because of that. However, I never really found a use for it's Force Smash as I never had tall enough RCs.

On that note, is Dranzer V2 a good plastic beyblade? I impulsively bought two for $6.50 when I saw them. The shipping was free so I couldn't resist.

Edit:
Better question, what makes Dranzer V2 so good?

Dranzer V2 is an awesome beyblade. Smile

It's SP has a circular form. So, you can use for Spin Stealer etc type customs.

I don't know about you guys, but I liked it's BB as well.
Your right. I knew dragoon was involved in the name somewhere i just couldent remember the name of the beyblade at all.
Anyone know what the AR is called spesificly?
Upper Dragoon.
Kei Wrote:If were speaking reliability though, the RC Shooter has been one of the most consistent launchers I've ever used.

Mine didn't work very well, I think there was something wrong with the mechanism inside. However, the added weight does make it very nice to use, and the antenna is good for stabbing opponents in the eye.
Synesthesia Wrote:

If you really want to use force smash with HMS use this:

AR: Advance Attacker (force smash mode)
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Sharp Core

That's about as good as force smash gets in the HMS gen. Don't even bother using CWDs for force smash since they'll be too low on most RCs to work properly.
You could try something with like Samurai Changer's CWD, etc, on Einstein MS RC, but it's kinda gimmicky and not very reliable.
bugturtles Wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I liked it's BB as well.

Customize clutch was srsly under rated.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Have the spikes been sanded off?

I'm guessing something broke in there. But since I'm more used to holding the shooter with my right hand and the winder in my left, I'm not going to bother with fixing.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:Have the spikes been sanded off?

I'm guessing something broke in there. But since I'm more used to holding the shooter with my right hand and the winder in my left, I'm not going to bother with fixing.

Sorry, I was referring to Maz Dx
if you did a match with gabriel and gaia dragoon which one would win
gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:if you did a match with gabriel and gaia dragoon which one would win

They would both miserably topple over.
Hey, just wondering, what parts can you actully get in Beyblade Kit: Beyblade Booster 2002? I tried looking on the Wiki, but i couldnt find it, thanks
I've never heard of that. Where did you find it?
http://cartoon-passion.stores.yahoo.net/...gures.html

Heres a link to the site which sells it, just scroll down n ull see it. Im proberly wrong, but im just reading what it says
Uriel 2 and Dark Series.
I was told the odds of getting one are 1/12 though, which why I haven't purchased any yet.
I was wondering, what other Beyblade parts you got?
I got a pink War Lion AR and a Uriel 2 BB from one, and a whole Dark Draciel also in the same box.

The Uriel BB came with a sharp tip though.