Ask a question, get an answer!

Gekiryu Wrote:I knwo. But I was saying my opinion because if modded bearings arent illegal, dont see why lubing a launcher would.

This user didn't ask for opinion ... they asked for an answer.
Does anybody have a definite answer for me?
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:I knwo. But I was saying my opinion because if modded bearings arent illegal, dont see why lubing a launcher would.

and no im not starting an arguement, so dont start with it. I'm just saying that I don't see why not.
Asking for answer or not. Freedom of speech compels me to also say what I think.
ChozenBlader Wrote:Does anybody have a definite answer for me?

It's illegal.
ChozenBlader Wrote:Does anybody have a definite answer for me?

It's illegal.
Gekiryu, by answering back, you are sort of heading towards causing an argument.

And please, does anybody have a definite answer for me?
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

and no im not starting an arguement, so dont start with it. I'm just saying that I don't see why not.
Asking for answer or not. Freedom of speech compels me to also say what I think.

You really want to know why not? You don't have a clue so I'll explain it.

Tuning bearings is considered legal because NSK shield bearings are not made by Takara, they are made by the company NSK which specializes in machine bearings. You can buy the same model bearing from NSK directly. This part doesn't have much jurisdiction under Takara's rulings. If you'll also actually read some of the posts and articles around here, you'll notice that many of us frown upon this practice as we do consider it an unfair advantage.

You may have freedom of speech, but just because you can say something doesn't mean you should. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You've done nothing but go out of your way to cause trouble here since you joined and the staff here has had it. We said to not answer questions if you do not know the answers. This was not a request, this was telling you to obey the rules of this forum. Now please, work harder at integrating yourself into the culture here, or kindly remove yourself before we remove you.
ChozenBlader Wrote:Gekiryu, by answering back, you are sort of heading towards causing an argument.

And please, does anybody have a definite answer for me?

We've said like four times, it's illegal!
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

You really want to know why not? You don't have a clue so I'll explain it.

Tuning bearings is considered legal because NSK shield bearings are not made by Takara, they are made by the company NSK which specializes in machine bearings. You can buy the same model bearing from NSK directly. This part doesn't have much jurisdiction under Takara's rulings. If you'll also actually read some of the posts and articles around here, you'll notice that many of us frown upon this practice as we do consider it an unfair advantage.

You may have freedom of speech, but just because you can say something doesn't mean you should. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You've done nothing but go out of your way to cause trouble here since you joined and the staff here has had it. We said to not answer questions if you do not know the answers. This was not a request, this was asking you to obey the rules of this forum. Now please, work harder at integrating yourself into the culture here, or kindly remove yourself before we remove you.

Fine, as you're obviously going to ban me I may as well say it now.

Take your head out of your carp, because honestly it's so far up there, youre licking your tonsils, mate.

Just like my dear friend Grimmjow told you yesterday. Bullying people into following your orders is a stupid way to go around it.

I'm surprised your nickname isn't hitler.

Good day to you sir. Enjoy a good tonsil licking until someone wakes you up!
i have tonsillitis you carp
Bey Brad Wrote:We've said like four times, it's illegal!

My computer is slow. I posted that before you all gave me an answer, sorry.
Bey Brad Wrote:i have tonsillitis you carp

Lol. That's what you get for being that way.
back to thread
Erm, this has got abit out of hand...
So...I think were in need of a new question and some fresh air here, so can you guys answer me...erm, ah ha! Does Wolborg 3's AR have any uses at all? And does its WD have any uses? Is it legal to use a Wolborg 3 SG with Wolborg 2's base? Thank you!
Wolborg5 Wrote:So...I think were in need of a new question and some fresh air here, so can you guys answer me...erm, ah ha! Does Wolborg 3's AR have any uses at all? And does its WD have any uses? Is it legal to use a Wolborg 3 SG with Wolborg 2's base? Thank you!

I would say it doesn't really have any use. If the SG fits, it should be legal.
hmm i don't understand this bearing tunings can someone show me pics or explain what it is? the bearing is the thing like wolborg 1 have it or? And how people tune them?
red_eyes Wrote:hmm i don't understand this bearing tunings can someone show me pics or explain what it is? the bearing is the thing like wolborg 1 have it or? And how people tune them?

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Zombie#Bearing_Tuning
Derailed and also quite crowded, discussion will be continued here:

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1295