Ask a question, get an answer!

red_eyes Wrote:I eventually can get some of these blades wich one i should get and wich on i better not buy:

Dranzer GT
Wolborg 3
Zeus
Rushing Boar
Guardian Driger
Manta Driver
Next time, for something like this, use the Purchase Consultation thread

Anyway, Dranzer GT should be your first priority on that list. Other than that, Zeus's AR can be used for defensive/endurance purposes, but there is much better choices. Save your money on the rest.

EDIT: I'm too slow lol
Kei Wrote:
red_eyes Wrote:I eventually can get some of these blades wich one i should get and wich on i better not buy:

Dranzer GT
Wolborg 3
Zeus
Rushing Boar
Guardian Driger
Manta Driver
Next time, for something like this, use the Purchase Consultation thread

Anyway, Dranzer GT should be your first priority on that list. Other than that, Zeus's AR can be used for defensive/endurance purposes, but there is much better choices. Save your money on the rest.

EDIT: I'm too slow lol

okay sorry for posting in the wrong topic, i never know what that Purchase Consultation mean. But now i know thanks.

Hmm i would get Dranzer GT and about Zeus hmm i'm thinking but i really need some new blade i think i get it also Grin And starter I also need Grin
what is a werewolf beyblade
Bey Brad Wrote:what is a werewolf beyblade

hmm, wrong topic? Or does I miss something Oo
red_eyes Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:what is a werewolf beyblade

hmm, wrong topic? Or does I miss something Oo

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1271&pid=38016#pid38016
it's a beyblade that grows legs when moonlight shines upon it (aka wolborg)
What are the odds of getting the Ice Blue Wolborg from the 5 Saint Beasts Booster?

Bought like 9 of them. Mostly for Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version, and the chance of getting a Wolborg MS.
Thanks alot.

Pretty much guaranteed two of the best parts in the game.
Nothing's ever a guarantee with random boosters ... haha
Hah, well yeah, but the odds are on my side.

I'll cry if I get 9 Draciel MS.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Does the "ABS" in the ABS Caul stand for anything? Is it just the name of the plastic.. or what? I've been wondering this for a while.

It stands for this: (WAYYYY too lazy to type the name out)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylonitri...ne_styrene

dude copypaste

also i did not know these

what the hell does "Caul" mean
I always thought it was supposed to be "core".
What is the rule for when one of Phantom Foxes parts stops spinning? Do you take it out?
Pinoy Blader Wrote:What is the rule for when one of Phantom Foxes parts stops spinning? Do you take it out?

I believe you let it stay in the stadium after it stops spinning. (I remember only because I asked this question and got an answer a few weeks/months ago haha)
yep that's correct
Pinoy Blader Wrote:What is the rule for when one of Phantom Foxes parts stops spinning? Do you take it out?

You leave it in as far as I know.
Curiousity:
How old is everyone on here? I'd feel a bit "wtf?" if i'm the only person here whos 16. Please tell me it isn't so XD
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1140
Thats the topic about how old everyone is. Most people are older than you on this board. 18-22?
found it not long before you posted Smile I'm actually glad, because now I can't have people going "lol" because of my age XD
This thread is for questions about Beyblade only.
finaly my question what is the best beyblade laucher i can buy electronic?? sniper??? ez launcher ????...................................etc

if its electronic what one........
Dangerkiddd Wrote:finaly my question what is the best beyblade laucher i can buy electronic?? sniper??? ez launcher ????...................................etc

Electronics arent fantastic.
They put strain on your ripcords, I wouldn't bother with it.
Dangerkiddd Wrote:finaly my question what is the best beyblade laucher i can buy electronic?? sniper??? ez launcher ????...................................etc

Glad to see you finally found it ... haha

Your best bet is to just get a Customize Grip and some good Customize parts, and use a regular EZ Shooter (or an EZShooter Power Custom if you can find it, which I cannot).
sorry for askin dat question didnt realize u replied
Dangerkiddd Wrote:sorry for askin dat question didnt realize u replied

If anything just go for a nice steady grip (I use a dragoon one, Dark blue with turquoise rubber grips and metal trigger thingy)

And it's not about the launcher you have, its the blade you use.