Ask a question, get an answer!

alrite cause i cant get ez laucher whhats the next best laucher i can get........
Gekiryu Wrote:
Dangerkiddd Wrote:sorry for askin dat question didnt realize u replied

If anything just go for a nice steady grip (I use a dragoon one, Dark blue with turquoise rubber grips and metal trigger thingy)

And it's not about the launcher you have, its the blade you use.

Actually, it is about the launcer just as much as the Beyblade ...
Dangerkiddd Wrote:alrite cause i cant get ez laucher whhats the next best laucher i can get........

EZ Shooter is the basic shooter included with every Beyblade.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Dangerkiddd Wrote:sorry for askin dat question didnt realize u replied

If anything just go for a nice steady grip (I use a dragoon one, Dark blue with turquoise rubber grips and metal trigger thingy)

And it's not about the launcher you have, its the blade you use.

Actually, it is about the launcer just as much as the Beyblade ...

I dont see it as that. The blades the thing doing the fighting, launchers are generally the same, its easier to hold one with a grip, yeah sure.
ooohh i thought ex launcher was like that extended grip that you put a regular laucher in
Dangerkiddd Wrote:ooohh i thought ex launcher was like that extended grip that you put a regular laucher in

EZ shooter is just your bog-standard.

Just dont go for things like spring launcher, electronic shooter or the duotron, they wreck your winders to hell and back.
Bey Brad Wrote:(or an EZShooter Power Custom if you can find it, which I cannot).
What is this EZ Shooter Power Custom you speak of? Never heard of it.
Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:(or an EZShooter Power Custom if you can find it, which I cannot).

If I am correct, I think its the customizable grips. You can put whatever grips, scopes spring piece etc onto it.

If I'm wrong, enlighten me.
Kei Wrote:

I'm not sure of the percentage, but it made your launch some percentage better I believe.
Gekiryu Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

If I am correct, I think its the customizable grips. You can put whatever grips, scopes spring piece etc onto it.

If I'm wrong, enlighten me.
You're talking about Customize Grip. You put the EZ Shooter into it and are able to add different parts to it like you mentioned.
You are wrong. EZShooter Power Custom is a right-spin shooter that has 9 cogs instead of 10, so the power increase is roughly 11%. I only ever had one but it broke, and I can't find it again.
Bey Brad Wrote:You are wrong. EZShooter Power Custom is a right-spin shooter that has 9 cogs instead of 10, so the power increase is roughly 11%. I only ever had one but it broke, and I can't find it again.
Oh, alright. That would be useful.

Is it okay if I add this information to the Wiki article?
it would be useful provided you could still find them
Gekiryu Wrote:
Dangerkiddd Wrote:ooohh i thought ex launcher was like that extended grip that you put a regular laucher in
Just dont go for things like spring launcher, electronic shooter or the duotron, they wreck your winders to hell and back.

There is a shooter than doesn't require a winder, but it's trash, I know, since I own it.
Takao Daimao Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

There is a shooter than doesn't require a winder, but it's trash, I know, since I own it.

Sounds like TBF
TBF? The Beyblade Force?
Takao Daimao Wrote:TBF? The Beyblade Force?

Nope. Forum/interqubs terms meaning "To be Fair"
I have a question. Is it illegal to lubricate the insides of a beyblade launcher?
ChozenBlader Wrote:I have a question. Is it illegal to lubricate the insides of a beyblade launcher?

Dunno, dont see why it would be since you can mess around with bearings.
Gekiryu Wrote:
ChozenBlader Wrote:I have a question. Is it illegal to lubricate the insides of a beyblade launcher?

Dunno, dont see why it would be since you can mess around with bearings.

Please do not answer if you do not know. Thank you.
They asked, I answered, If I'm wrong. correct me.
Gekiryu Wrote:They asked, I answered, If I'm wrong. correct me.

It helps with clarity and not giving misinformation.

Smile
Gekiryu Wrote:They asked, I answered, If I'm wrong. correct me.

If you don't know the answer to a question, you shouldn't answer it. Thanks.

It's illegal to take apart your shooter.
I knwo. But I was saying my opinion because if modded bearings arent illegal, dont see why lubing a launcher would.

and yeah fine, it's illegal.

Whatev.