Ask a question, get an answer!

Wolborg 03/Uriel does not belong in Tier 2. I can't really think of a good reason to own it.

Wolborg (1) is only good if you get the Takara version; Hasbro messed up the tip badly. Wolborg 2 has a great SG and a useful BB. It's hard to pick between the two of them. If it's Takara, I'd say get Wolborg. If it's Hasbro, Wolborg 2. Wolborg 03/Uriel is pretty useless and I don't see any reason to get it.
is gabriel's base better or blizzard ortros's?
They're both garbage, but Orthros's is better.
They're not the same at all ...

Unless you're talking about the Hasbro versions, I have no idea about those. They're both EG bases though so they're pretty bad.
Bey Brad Wrote:They're not the same at all ...

Unless you're talking about the Hasbro versions, I have no idea about those. They're both EG bases though so they're pretty bad.

ya Eg are really horible the best EG woold prolly b Driger G
Yeah they are, and Orthrus was renamed Orthrus G and given a EG, and yes it is terrible and Gabriel was given a Gyro gear and renamed Capricorn Strike G. I really didn't like how Hasbro did this...=(
I don't think I can find Takara here, so I'll search Wolborg 2 (and other a few blades)Smile
bogdan93 Wrote:I got a question too: between Wolborg 1,2 & 3 which is better as an overall beyblade?

Both 1 and 2 are vital for good success!

gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:whats the difference

Both are flat-tip types.

However, Gabriel is a simple base that allows addition of free-spinning subring (which isn't very helpful) while Ortros is a short flat base that allows SP to be used.
Wolborg5 Wrote:Yeah they are, and Orthrus was renamed Orthrus G and given a EG, and yes it is terrible and Gabriel was given a Gyro gear and renamed Capricorn Strike G. I really didn't like how Hasbro did this...=(

Capricorn strike G was Uriel 2's attack ring with a Gyro gear.. Just looked it up on toywiz. They gave Gabriel a big sub-ring like Guardian Driger or the original Gaia Dragoon.
Sasch Wrote:I think all three are pretty hard to compare. But Wolborgs 3's base can be used with Wolborg 2's rubber tip, so it's not that useless as with its original rubber tip.

Popping in to confirm this. One of the main reasons why I liked Wolborg 3's BB was that it was reversed Dragoon V BB. So, you can switch the tips between Dragoon V and V2, or insert bearing-based SGs in it.

Wolborg 3 had a small metal shaft in it's tip. This shaft was attracted to magnets such as those of MG Cores. However, I never really found a use for this tip, and never really found a reason why it had this shaft.
can anyone tell me whats the best attack base that does'nt lose endurance like crazy.
Depends. What kind of attack are you going for?
I suppose the closest you can get is a metal flat, or a metal change, although that's technically not "attack" even if it does attack well.
the best base i think is the base of driger S i love this base.
I need to get a new one because yeah you know, playing on cement xD I'm stupid.
but i think its one of th ebest bases, I know it isn't only for attack but chan bee attack and endurance.
red_eyes Wrote:the best base i think is the base of driger S i love this base.
but i think its one of th ebest bases, I know it isn't only for attack but chan bee attack and endurance.

I think this is a pretty good answer (along with Metal Change Core for HMS). Attack-type bases/RCs have poor survival, that's just a fact of compromise. However, Metal Change allows you to have good Attack and Survival at once. It's one of the few parts that sidesteps the general compromises of Beyblade.
Thanks

Brad Does Metal Change is the name of the base or the tip from driger S?

And a second question

have another driger the same base?

and

does the attack ring from driger v2 that goes rom the bodom to the top like a ramp, work it good?
The name of Driger S's base is SG Metal Change. That style of tip is called Metal Change, but it does not have its own part name since it is illegal to separate the tip from the base. The tip and the base are considered the same part.

Driger V2 has a Customize Metal Change, but IMO it does not work as well. The tip seems to be sharper than that of Driger S. On the subject of Driger V2, I don't find its Upper Attack is so great. This Beyblade has a lot of fans but I am not one of them.

Gigars also has Customize Gear Metal Change.
what weight disk is better star attack or revolver attack
is there a "neither" option
red_eyes Wrote:the best base i think is the base of driger S i love this base.
i personally like the semi-flat base
Metal Change and Semi-Flat have entirely different movements and uses.
Are there any particular uses for the attack rings of Dragoon MSUV and Sea Drake?
Synesthesia Wrote:Are there any particular uses for the attack rings of Dragoon MSUV and Sea Drake?

You can use Sea Drake's AR as an alternative for Metal Ape's.
G Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:Are there any particular uses for the attack rings of Dragoon MSUV and Sea Drake?

You can use Sea Drake's AR as an alternative for Metal Ape.

I LOVE Seagon Attacker. <3