Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i have a question about gravity perseus im pretty sure counter mode with right spin but im just making sure thats right
I think so but I dont know for sure
That isn't a proper question..
Left counter exists..
OK thanks Dan your awesome
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:09 PM)Dan Wrote: That isn't a proper question..
Left counter exists..

you know what i mean is that the best way to use it
I just got a attack stadium and I notice there was tape on the sides and when I took it off it was sticky and left a mark where the tape was. How can I remove the mark and the sticky stuff?
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:16 PM)JJ Wrote: I just got a attack stadium and I notice there was tape on the sides and when I took it off it was sticky and left a mark where the tape was. How can I remove the mark and the sticky stuff?

Probably some hot water ?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:53 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
Mold 2 is better

...For stamina..?
As I recall mold 1 was superior.

(Jan. 09, 2011  4:54 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Based on clear wheels, is the Pegasus II clear wheels the most balacned for attack types combos?

For attack combinations, we generally don't have a staple attack clear wheel.

If i get the Korean burn phoenix will it be a better chance of getting a Mold 2 burn wheel?
Are Thermal Lencarta and Rock Giraffe good beys?
Rock Giraffe more so than Thermal Lacerta, Thermal is a decent choice for stamina, but shouldn't be picked over Burn or Earth.
In my opinion yes they are both good but Thermal Lencarta is a bit better in my opinion
just a general question of where to start. due to recent events that happened to me i shall find my self with ALOT of time on my hands for quite a while and have decided to get back into beyblades after like 7 yrs and alot has changed. also looking for ways to help the online community since im going to be on the comp alot.
have you guys noticed that when you get a mfb stadium and spin your mfb beys on it,it leaves a paint-like mark on the performance tip?
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:19 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: have you guys noticed that when you get a mfb stadium and spin your mfb beys on it,it leaves a paint-like mark on the performance tip?

yes but only hasbro stadiums do, we have known this for awhile
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:18 PM)AzureFlame Wrote: just a general question of where to start. due to recent events that happened to me i shall find my self with ALOT of time on my hands for quite a while and have decided to get back into beyblades after like 7 yrs and alot has changed.
What fusion wheel is better for smash attack, poison, or vulcan?
Is PD any good for stamina?
Vulcan
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:36 PM)meforthewin Wrote: Is PD any good for stamina?

it would be but its "gaps" make it bounce lowering its stamina
If you read two posts above mine you would see someone asked which wheel is better for smash, Vulcan or Poison Uncertain
Plus it was supposed to be one post above mine, but someone posted a minute before I did
Ok thank you very much. Another question, who was the founder of this website? im curious
How do i get into battle bladers?
That belongs in "Questions about the WBO" But to answer it, Bey Brad created it, but later quit. Now Kai-V is in charge.
kool, and thanks again.
Is there anyway to stop my ripcord from breaking cause my ripcord just broke and it's like the 4th one >.>