Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey, is the beyblade Basalt Horogium 145WD realesed yet?
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:41 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: hey, is the beyblade Basalt Horogium 145WD realesed yet?

look at the OP for its thread and find out its release date
Is the max stampede stadium the best hasbro stadium available?
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:47 AM)jdarell Wrote: Is the max stampede stadium the best hasbro stadium available?

right now it is but the LF is close
So LF and the max stampede are both better than PTW? if so, in what way are they better
Does RSF dent as easily as RF?
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:24 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: Ah, that explains it. But that leads to probably my last question about bottoms for this thread (Since I've asked ALOT about the tips recently). When using CS or RSF. Would you shoot at 50%/less power like you do with WB

with wb you shoot at 70%-80% power, with rsf i heard that you can shoot at 90% and it moves less then wb at 80%

I shoot RSF at 90-100% and it does not move around a whole lot.

ok thank you for reinforcing that because i wasnt quite sure

zeno247naruto12 no not really, the closes i can think of is LLdrago ch120 cs

what about ray unicorno some say it has stanima with smash attack
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:56 AM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: Ah, that explains it. But that leads to probably my last question about bottoms for this thread (Since I've asked ALOT about the tips recently). When using CS or RSF. Would you shoot at 50%/less power like you do with WB

with wb you shoot at 70%-80% power, with rsf i heard that you can shoot at 90% and it moves less then wb at 80%

ray is out classed

jdarell ptw<<<LF<MXS
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: Does RSF dent as easily as RF?

Not for me. It seems to hold it's shape longer.
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:49 AM)jdarell Wrote: So LF and the max stampede are both better than PTW? if so, in what way are they better
Read the topic for each of those Beystadiums.
Yes it is. C145 is outclassed now though.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:02 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:56 AM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote:

ray is out classed

jdarell ptw<<<LF<MXS

outclassed by what
Look at the current top tiers... "current competitive metal fight beyblade combos"
Does the ray unicorno Tamara Tony version not the koreann version come with a beypoint card sorry for the bad spelling. Sending from my phone
my ray unicorno didnt come with a beypoint card.
Is CS better than RS because it doesn't lose balance
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:32 AM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Is CS better than RS because it doesn't lose balance

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rubber-o...-RSF-VS-CS
1.I was battling in the lightning l-drago stadium and I had a lightning l-drago 100rf vs MF storm aquario 100 wb. l-drago stopped spinning but it was still up,like standing up. My aquario ran out of stamina does l-drago still win?

2.If your opponent touches the stadium does that mean they lose?

3.Link to official rules of beyblade?
If I'm testing an attack type Beyblade for results of competitive use, do I test it against another attack type, stamina, or defense? What would some good combos be to test it against?
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If I'm testing an attack type Beyblade for results of competitive use, do I test it against another attack type, stamina, or defense? What would some good combos be to test it against?
A top-tier defense type im guessing since you know to see if it would be up to standards?
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:06 AM)Ian Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If I'm testing an attack type Beyblade for results of competitive use, do I test it against another attack type, stamina, or defense? What would some good combos be to test it against?
A top-tier defense type im guessing since you know to see if it would be up to standards?
Yeah, pretty much. What would a top-tier defense type be?
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:06 AM)Ian Wrote:
Yeah, pretty much. What would a top-tier defense type be?

look at the "competitive mfb combs" thread
is fs a good replacement if cs is not avalible