Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M Try this
The best you can do is make sure you're pulling it straight when you launch.

If you haven't you should also straighten it.

EDIT: Like in the video above
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:03 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: Is there anyway to stop my ripcord from breaking cause my ripcord just broke and it's like the 4th one >.>
You can't do anything,well, as far as I know...
how good is Gravity Perseus AD145WD out of the box?
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:04 PM)Zeox Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M Try this
You should also say that it will still break but less often.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:06 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:03 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: Is there anyway to stop my ripcord from breaking cause my ripcord just broke and it's like the 4th one >.>

Uhm. Try pulling straighter and maybe a tad less hard.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:06 PM)?uestion Wrote: how good is Gravity Perseus AD145WD out of the box?
It is kinda good but it still gets KO'd alot.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:06 PM)?uestion Wrote: how good is Gravity Perseus AD145WD out of the box?
Not good Clear wheel+Metal wheel=Attack. Track+Tip=Stamina
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:07 PM)Evan Wrote:

It will break naturally from usage... I broke a straight ripcord that I pulled straight...
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:10 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:07 PM)Evan Wrote:

It will break naturally from usage... I broke a straight ripcord that I pulled straight...

Then you are still doing something wrong. I have been playing this game since 2001 and I have never once broken a single winder.
Ok. So I have learned when using WB, To shoot at 50/less then full power. So would you recommend using the Hasbro Winder since it is about half as long as the Takara Tomy Winder?
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:38 PM)Zeox Wrote: Ok. So I have learned when using WB, To shoot at 50/less then full power. So would you recommend using the Hasbro Winder since it is about half as long as the Takara Tomy Winder?

No, just work on pulling straighter and not as intensely. Takara Tomy winders are recommended because of the added RPM.
does the booster Unicorno come with first mold of ray or second?
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:59 PM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: does the booster Unicorno come with first mold of ray or second?

Second... I'm pretty sure.
Sadly, I do not have a Takara Tomy winder, only Hasbro Winders and Takara Beylaunchers, would Pulling straight and less intense still work?
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:07 AM)Zeox Wrote: Sadly, I do not have a Takara Tomy winder, only Hasbro Winders and Takara Beylaunchers, would Pulling straight and less intense still work?

do you have the old long winders?
still the hasbro winders are good if there not completely straight
my own opinion
and it doesn't matterhow you pull
as long as it isn't weird
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:07 AM)Zeox Wrote: Sadly, I do not have a Takara Tomy winder, only Hasbro Winders and Takara Beylaunchers, would Pulling straight and less intense still work?

As long as it's not a whipping motion, you should be fine.
Make it as fluent as possible.
I was doing more research on RSF and CS. I have one question this time.

How the heck, are these DEFENSE bottoms. They both move around A LOT, and close to the edge sometimes. (Mostly CS on the edge part)
The rubber helps grip it to the stadium, hence harder to KO them.
Ah, that explains it. But that leads to probably my last question about bottoms for this thread (Since I've asked ALOT about the tips recently). When using CS or RSF. Would you shoot at 50%/less power like you do with WB
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: Ah, that explains it. But that leads to probably my last question about bottoms for this thread (Since I've asked ALOT about the tips recently). When using CS or RSF. Would you shoot at 50%/less power like you do with WB

with wb you shoot at 70%-80% power, with rsf i heard that you can shoot at 90% and it moves less then wb at 80%
Yes but WB is shot at 80%
Is there a bey with good stamina and very good attack power?
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:04 AM)Zeox Wrote: Ah, that explains it. But that leads to probably my last question about bottoms for this thread (Since I've asked ALOT about the tips recently). When using CS or RSF. Would you shoot at 50%/less power like you do with WB

with wb you shoot at 70%-80% power, with rsf i heard that you can shoot at 90% and it moves less then wb at 80%

I shoot RSF at 90-100% and it does not move around a whole lot.
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:24 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

I shoot RSF at 90-100% and it does not move around a whole lot.

ok thank you for reinforcing that because i wasnt quite sure

zeno247naruto12 no not really, the closes i can think of is LLdrago ch120 cs