Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I heard something about shooting weaker when using WB, is that true??
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:42 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How can you change your favorite bey on your profile?
"Questions and Comments".

Where would I find that? Confused
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Where would I find that? Confused
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:41 AM)Zeox Wrote: I heard something about shooting weaker when using WB, is that true??

yes because if launched at full power it goes close to the ridge making it easier for ko by attack
so what does Launching WB at 80% mean? How do you? and also what is a Tornado ridge?
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:17 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: so what does Launching WB at 80% mean? How do you? and also what is a Tornado ridge?

just lauch it a bit slower so that it doesent move like an attack type
and the tornado ridge is a outer covering about 1 mm tall in the attack staduim
and a question of my own?
For a real (awesome) challenge in beystadium, which beyblades should i get? (beyblade metal fusion)
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:10 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:08 AM)Zeox Wrote: What could be a good replacement for RS/RSF/CS in a defense combo
WB is the closest thing to those in terms of Defense.
sry if im asking to u
but isnt es also good for defence because of its free spinning nature even though it is unbalanced
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:30 AM)Dragon Blader Wrote: For a real (awesome) challenge in beystadium, which beyblades should i get? (beyblade metal fusion)
get a lightnign l drago earth aquila and something like earth virgo
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:30 AM)Dragon Blader Wrote: For a real (awesome) challenge in beystadium, which beyblades should i get? (beyblade metal fusion)

get lightning l drago and storm pegasis... if you´re stadium is Pegasus Thunder Whip or any other Hasbro stadium.. Get Earth Aquila..
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:31 AM)aquila112 Wrote: but isnt es also good for defence because of its free spinning nature even though it is unbalanced
ES really isn't too good for Defense. It does not have much grip to the Stadium floor, although admittedly it does get caught in the ridge sometimes, stopping it from getting KOed as easily.

Also, ES doesn't actually spin freely during battles when it's 'standing' upright. The Bottom will usually spin only when it's tilted, but by then, it's very unlikely that it will be able to gain balance again.
will EWD fix that ?
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:09 AM)Shika blade Wrote: will EWD fix that ?

i don´t think so.. EWD has a good performance but he gets the same as WD but he is of corse a lot better than ES.. it fix that because it´s Wide too.
Someone told me that H145 is bad for Att combos.
Can sanyone tell me the reason?
h145 is good but no top tier
anyway even if u do use it pls dont chose it over something like lightning
my frnd recently asked me which is the best stamina wheel of hasbro
i have shortlisted
Earth,Burn,Thermal andFlame
Too much recoil (attackers have to stay in the stadium too), too high, and it scrapes the stadium too much, plus, it's kinda pointless given what attack blades are usually against, so ch120 is far more useful.

It's a fun piece, though, my gimmick blade is rock ketos h145hf/s, the high tip helps prevent scraping, and lets h145 hit opponents better. Loads of recoil, and I imagine it'd fly out if I wasn't using a hasbro stadium, it's not a great blade, but it's a lot of fun.
MF leone H145RF is good...
MF Ray aqua h145 RF
the would highest recoiled combo!!!
AND terrify
(lau ..............)
【In my my opinion】
actually Ray is bigger than h145 so when ray+h145, h145 will not scrapes the stadium.
h145 is the most heavy one and it can provide a great centrifugal force .
although it is high, it can attack by smashing.
And to the low beyblade, the h145 will be useful.

【I just say itout】
I dont know wheather I am wrong or not.
Which is better Lightning L Drago or Gravity Perseus?
Trolol
I think there as good as each other...but Ldrago as its top tier but Perseus isnt YET
RF has slightly more stamina, R2F has slightly more speed. Most people tend to use R2F.
What would Storm Leone 145RSF be classified as? And what is better for stamina RS or RSF and what is the best for Defence? Sorry if im asking too much... Also How good is the Grand Wheel in Defense
I just bought Ray Unicorno D125CS, and now i'm using MF Earth Bull GB145CS. When i launch, it stays, when it gets hit, it becomes attack type and sometimes it SELF-KO. How is it EVEN TOP-TIER?
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! It means you have an aggresive CS. It can be put in good use in MF vulcan horuseus 85CS,and LLD 100CS.
OMG, Aggresive? I want a normal CS. Now i'm going to sell it.