Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is the name of the first bey that Tyson used in plastic gen? I want one because I want to go back to my childhood....
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:12 AM)jdarell Wrote: What is the name of the first bey that Tyson used in plastic gen? I want one because I want to go back to my childhood....

....Dragoon. It's not that hard to find the name, look around next time.
But which dragoon? There are so many kinds
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:18 AM)jdarell Wrote: But which dragoon? There are so many kinds

Dragoon Storm. Search It..
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:18 AM)jdarell Wrote: But which dragoon? There are so many kinds

Grip Attacker, Dragoon S, Dragoon F, Dragoon V, Dragoon V2, Dragoon G, Dragoon GT, Dragoon MS.
and Ultimate and MF and MSUV

And he used Ultimate Dragoon first iirc.
In the start of the Anime-Dragoon Storm
In the backstory of the Anime-Ultimate Dragoon
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: and Ultimate and MF and MSUV

And he used Ultimate Dragoon first iirc.

Dragoon Grip Attacker,Dragoon Storm,Dragoon Phantom
Beginning of Anime was Grip Attacker. Episode 6 is when he got Dragoon Storm. Before Anime was Ultimate/Spin Dragoon.

Why did Takara Tomy nullify the multi-directional spin capability in the MFB's?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:58 AM)Zeox Wrote: Which is better for Defense. RSF or CS
Honestly speaking, I think a completely mint CS>RSF.
But the rest Ray said was correct..
i go with nonsence king the beginning of the anime he had dragoon grip attacker
Can Earth be an Attack Wheel?
To Diamond- Sorry i posted this in the wrong section earlier, pls forgive me
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:35 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Can Earth be an Attack Wheel?
To Diamond- Sorry i posted this in the wrong section earlier, pls forgive me

Hey, I thought of this, but dont have a legal stadium to test, but in my stadium( which is bad for attack types) RF didnt do very good, HF knocked out and smashed my MF Earth Bull GB145WB when I used Earth Virgo 100HF/S(HF mode). I was trying to post this on your thread, but i couldn't I guess it got closed JUST when i clicked POST REPLY!!!
How can you change your favorite bey on your profile?
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: How can you change your favorite bey on your profile?
"Questions and Comments".
Where can I watch episode 91 of Metal fight Beyblade Explosion
^ Goes into "Beyblade Anime and Manga."
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:50 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Where can I watch episode 91 of Metal fight Beyblade Explosion
You are not addressing the correct thread. You should visit the "Beyblade Anime and Manga" forum.
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:35 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Can Earth be an Attack Wheel?
No. Earth has no prominent protrusions for Attack.

However, it can score some KOs (paired with a RF) when battling against Beys with high recoil Wheels.
Go to the MFB Product list on Beywiki.
What could be a good replacement for RS/RSF/CS in a defense combo
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:08 AM)Zeox Wrote: What could be a good replacement for RS/RSF/CS in a defense combo
WB is the closest thing to those in terms of Defense.
Can somebody post a link explaining spin steal, equalising etc and with examples of beys which do that