Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

HWS is the 5 layer Bey with the Clear Wheel.

Pre-HWS is the 4 layer one that has just one big Metal Wheel.
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:23 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: ok so i just found kai-v's post on night vergo and i think it said that the hws is the 4 layer bey ?
Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.

You really need to start being more independent. It is becoming annoying to answer all your obvious questions.
hi im new to metal fusion and no one around here blades anymore...and i just wished we could keep it goin down here im glad i joined this sight helps me keep goin,the only thing theres no one to blade around here anyone got any ideas on wat i should do?
See I there are tournaments in your area. Other than that, not much really.
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:50 AM)Davidduke435 Wrote: hi im new to metal fusion and no one around here blades anymore...and i just wished we could keep it goin down here im glad i joined this sight helps me keep goin,the only thing theres no one to blade around here anyone got any ideas on wat i should do?

Talk to your friends. Get the interested. Show them the unique physics based gameplay and how you have to build your own combo to win. Play at school to drum up interest.
Ok, when you are testing a bey, and one (an attack type) stadium outs itself before any contact is made, do you count it as a win for the other bey or do you redo the round?
You redo the round.

Counting it would cause inaccurate test results.
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:01 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  3:50 AM)Davidduke435 Wrote: hi im new to metal fusion and no one around here blades anymore...and i just wished we could keep it goin down here im glad i joined this sight helps me keep goin,the only thing theres no one to blade around here anyone got any ideas on wat i should do?

Talk to your friends. Get the interested. Show them the unique physics based gameplay and how you have to build your own combo to win. Play at school to drum up interest.

thanks for the advice evan but also im 19 and most of my friends grew out of it ill always be a young kid haha id get laughed atUnhappy and hopefuly WBO will have some tournaments near Jamesville NCSmile
Ok, just wanted to make sure.
Thank you!
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:11 AM)Davidduke435 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:01 AM)Evan Wrote:

thanks for the advice evan but also im 19 and most of my friends grew out of it ill always be a young kid haha id get laughed atUnhappy and hopefuly WBO will have some tournaments near Jamesville NCSmile

I'm turning 18 in a month and a lot of my friends have grown out of it, but after showing them how much fun it was I've gotten one of them to buy a bey (and atleast the rest of them are willing to play).
oops sorry didn't mean to do that last post. ok I saw special Beyblade stickers on ToyWiz, and i was wondering if i could find a site where theres a wide selection of those?
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:33 AM)filipino77 Wrote: oops sorry didn't mean to do that last post. ok I saw special Beyblade stickers on ToyWiz, and i was wondering if i could find a site where theres a wide selection of those?

Next time edit your last post. In the bottom right hand corner of your post there is an Edit button.

Your best bet is just to order a large amount of those sticker packs if you want a wide selection. Don't pay their crazy prices on sticker sheets. I'm planning on ordering five each after New Years.
Pinching_eyes No, and please don't post things like that. All you had to do was scroll up to see. I know you are new, but please be respectful of other members and stop polluting this thread with so many off-topic and useless posts.

EDIT: I am going to reply to the post below me here, as I don't want to spam up this topic anymore Pinching_eyes. Yes, toywiz has GOOD prices on the sticker packs. I bought one of their plastic generation Bit Chip sticker packs at a bargain price and was very happy with it.
that sounds like a cool idea. from ToyWiz, still? or a different site?
Would testing an attack type bey against another attack type be necessary to see if it can beat a top tier, or should I just test it against defense and stamina types?
Attack VS Defense would be the best choice to test if it's good enough.
(Dec. 13, 2010  5:17 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: Would testing an attack type bey against another attack type be necessary to see if it can beat a top tier, or should I just test it against defense and stamina types?

(Dec. 11, 2010  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: At most I think Attack against Attack should be secondary testing, with everything concerning Attack against Defense done first.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...-something?
Both. Normally you would test attack types aganst defence types, no need to test for Stamina, theres no such thing as a stamina combo yet Uncertain If it PWNS all current defence types thats when you test against Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F. If it dominates against that, I think its safe to say its the best attack combo in the metagame ^^

EDIT: Whoah, beaten by like 5 people :L
Hmm my bey>Vulcan hoseus ( or however you spell it)
^wishful thinking.
Ok, thank you to everyone who helped me (all 5 of you)
Edit: WAIT... littlechipz, whadda ya mean by "there's no stamina combo"?? Burn bull 100SD?
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:50 PM)Evan Wrote: I'm pretty certain that clear wheel is Pegasus.
I thought it was Wolf...
EDIT: Just noticed how old the post is, whoops.
I meant with the release of 230 combos below 105 seem to be falling short of standards. and until we have metal flat, there is no true staamina combo
That doesn't make sense. You have a lot of posts with words but no content.
really? It was quite clear were in a loop where there is no real stamina combo and track

look

85>CH120>145>230>85 etc you get the point

doesnt hurt to read :L
Doesn't hurt to make sense. There is plenty of 'True Stamina Combos', just not a perfect one.
yeah, but they are PWND by attack types and even defence types now o_0

lets both know our own thing...