Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 14, 2010  8:18 AM)Ranul96 Wrote: When is the next design contest? Is there a way to be notified?

No one knows, except mods.
What type of shot should you use when it's an attack vs. attack match?
I use Sliding Shoot whenever I do Attack vs. Attack in my tests, so I think it would be appropriate if you did the same.
Here's a question related to that last one; Is there ever a reason not to use sliding shoot when you use an attack type?
Unless you're just wanting to see and hear Meteo L-Drago LW105LF make that awesome noise, use Sliding Shoot. It's necessary if you want to be able to score KO's.
Whats the best defensive and offensive combo?
which is better in stamina 145,DF145 or GB145
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:42 AM)Auska Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:38 AM)Tark Wrote: How do people know what the type of the opponents bey is, because I know you don't want to use stamina against attack.

well by looking at their bey you can get some indications but its not ALWAYS a sure answer for what it will perform like once launched.

and if your going to use stamina aka endurance it would be smart to come up with strategies to last longer and not get knocked out.
ex: special launches different parts that keep you stable and possible combo-ing your bey with some defense attributes
Well how exactly would I make a special shot and also I've tried to use the Sliding Shoot, but I never get it to work. Could anyone help?
Banking shot ?
Otherwise there's not much else you can do.
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:56 AM)beyblader710 Wrote: which is better in stamina 145,DF145 or GB145

did takaratomy produce long dragon ripcord?i always saw them in market..
and..is it legal to use them in competition?
What's JB for? I see it as a WB with more bite than normal.... anyone?
It's for novelty?
hey who knows how to fix a broken ripchord
why was this wheel banned and where do i get 1
Is Posion Serpent out on the shelves (in stores like walmart, kmart, target) in the US?
yes
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:23 PM)Riku Tendo Wrote: why was this wheel banned and where do i get 1

Look at Beywiki's article on Libra.

Or use the search function.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:25 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Is Posion Serpent out on the shelves (in stores like walmart, kmart, target) in the US?

yeah its been released by hasbro
How did Ginga get Galaxy Pegasus? And how did Ryuuga get Meteo L-Drago?
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:23 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: How did Ginga get Galaxy Pegasus? And how did Ryuuga get Meteo L-Drago?
This topic is for questions regarding the hobby only, that is written in the rules in the first post.
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:31 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: http://www.fao.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4068775
Is this battle set worth getting?

In terms of parts worths in a competition, no.

In terms of fun beyblades, hell yeah. Storm Capricorn M145 Q is extremely fun to use, if you ask me anyway. And if you like how beyblades look, that Gasher clear wheel is a really cool design, if you ask me at least.

Edit: I forgot, this would be a question better suited to the Purchase Consultation topic.
Anyone know what BB-62 looks like? On plamoya it says it's an ultimate black shooter but it doesn't have an image for it. Does that mean it's a black grip or what.
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Anyone know what BB-62 looks like? On plamoya it says it's an ultimate black shooter but it doesn't have an image for it. Does that mean it's a black grip or what.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-61-62...lack-White