Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah I can confirm that it only fits on gravity unless you mod it which would in turn make it illegal.
pockyx3 you are correct due to the shape of perseus and gravity
perseus is the only CW that works with gravity
beaten
i only have 4 beys and they r leone saggitario pegasus darkwolf but when will beyblade come to lubbock as in a tournament????:\:\
It is the member's responsibilities to hold tournaments not an admins, you can make a proposal if you want.
would a left spin beyblade with DF145 make it fly? haha
no thats impossible the only bey that can fly is the tt trypio
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:29 AM)Drifter9100 Wrote: would a left spin beyblade with DF145 make it fly? haha
DF145's gimmick is almost negligible.
has anyone found a use for storm aquario 100hs/f
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:50 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: has anyone found a use for storm aquario 100hs/f

Storm is top tier. 100 is top tier. Aquario is useful.
(Aug. 23, 2010  12:54 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Storm is top tier. 100 is top tier. Aquario is useful.

i should restate the question better has anyone found out a way to use all his parts i alrdy use storm__100rf and was wondering if any bey could use the hs/f and gain a benfit for it
the HF is one of the best alternatives to the RF
but it feels like the hs/f makes a 100 to high
its still about the same height as RF anyway
Is painting an official part legal? Can I use it in every tournament?
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:52 AM)sujeethan Wrote: Is painting an official part legal? Can I use it in every tournament?

No, it adds weight, illegal in WBO tournaments.
HS/F for me anyway, works as a really good stamina bottom [sharp] and a decent attack bottom [flat]. :\
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:54 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:52 AM)sujeethan Wrote: Is painting an official part legal? Can I use it in every tournament?

No, it adds weight, illegal in WBO tournaments.

WBO Standard Rules 2.1 Wrote:Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:58 AM)Extic Wrote: HS/F for me anyway, works as a really good stamina bottom [sharp] and a decent attack bottom [flat]. :\

what beys did you make with it
(which parts)
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:19 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: what beys did you make with it
(which parts)

Flame Aquario 100 HS/F/Flame Cancer 100 HS/F.

Though, it's in the Super Vortex Stadium, so I'm reasonably sure it would have different results in the tournament legal stadiums.

It probably would do quite well in the Pegasus Thunder Whip though.
Is the super vortex battle set in canada specifically in the GTA?
I withdraw my question
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: HS/F?

Hole sharp/flat.

Although, it's apparently Hole Flat/Sharp. I use sharp more, so I guess that's why I put it in that order, ha.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:02 AM)Extic Wrote: Hole sharp/flat.

Although, it's apparently Hole Flat/Sharp. I use sharp more, so I guess that's why I put it in that order, ha.
You cannot put it in a 'personal' order, for your information, if you did not know.
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:02 AM)Extic Wrote: Hole sharp/flat.

The name of the bottom is HF/S, it doesn't matter what mode it's it.

Also, Hole Sharp really doesn't make sense.
Ummm I was just wondering because i have a friend that bought a fake beyblade and I know FOR SURE the metal wheel is fake, so I was just wondering if the plastic parts like the track and bottom are fake too. Also im wondering if the FAKE track and bottom work as efficiently as a takara tomy or sonokong track and/or bottom. Thank You